Old 06-22-2008, 13:15   #1
scw5150
wut

scw5150 is on a distinguished road
Triads?

How can I get into this guild? It seems like the only group of regular, english speaking people left on this server.
I'm still abit of a noob even though I've been playing on and off since the days of genocide(warb got me into CO. Came from HB if anyone remembers that game).

I quit for a year because there was nothing to do and I'm just getting back into CO. almost 119 Fire Tao ATM.

I'd appreciate it if someone would hit me up about it.

peace

PS: I think I'd be well off in the guild. We hate the same people.

Last edited by scw5150; 06-22-2008 at 13:24.
scw5150 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2008, 14:52   #2
PurpleHayez
Banned

PurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PurpleHayez Send a message via Skype™ to PurpleHayez
Quote:
Originally Posted by scw5150 View Post
How can I get into this guild? It seems like the only group of regular, english speaking people left on this server.
I'm still abit of a noob even though I've been playing on and off since the days of genocide(warb got me into CO. Came from HB if anyone remembers that game).

I quit for a year because there was nothing to do and I'm just getting back into CO. almost 119 Fire Tao ATM.

peace

triad=a chinese owned "Asylum".
PurpleHayez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2008, 14:59   #3
Kamui
不死

Kamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

peace

omg ricemon got you into conquer??? Whats your fire taos name? I'll whisper you later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
And WoW>Co, It wasn't a sarcasm.
<3

Kamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2008, 20:16   #4
scw5150
wut

Fireup is the taos name. Yeah dude, it hasn't been the same since everyone left so I've kind of been fading in and out. I remember he was playing Knights online or some **** and I couldn't stand it..haha. No idea what they play now. It's like a new game every week, lol.
Old 06-22-2008, 22:36   #5
DaHitta
Notorious

DaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Fireup is the taos name. Yeah dude, it hasn't been the same since everyone left so I've kind of been fading in and out. I remember he was playing Knights online or some **** and I couldn't stand it..haha. No idea what they play now. It's like a new game every week, lol.
Fireup? i think i was talkin to you not that long ago on game ;p

My~Guilds:
Executioners
Notorious

~Retired~
DaHitta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2008, 23:57   #6
scw5150
wut

hmm not sure. there's another fire tao who copied my name (he said he was a fan or something lol) who's also similar level. he has some weird markings before and after Fireup though.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:40   #7
chuck norris

chuck norris is on a distinguished road
Looks like DaHitta is still around. He runs gud american clans.

Helpful links:
superman guide by HTA
Ultimate warrior guide by siokanla
Monster Damage Calc by AsianPlayer
Archer Damage Calc by HTA
HTA and Sumeshi's Lab guide
MacSeoins Calculators
chuck norris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: