Old 11-29-2007, 06:47   #1
steakth

steakth is on a distinguished road
PK points

pretty *** I just lost 3 different +3 items after I went red named for noobs sitting on my drops. Pretty stupid I need to pay with decent gear for retards trying to steal my drops. I never really paid attention to the 30 pk point rule, but today I had so many people sitting on my drops and ended up loosing **** that was actually valuable to me. Before you talk trash, ya ya, but retards shouldn't be able to screw my game up this much. Seriously 3 +3 items need to drop from me when I am just trying to get a met some noob is sitting on? 3?!?!
steakth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 09:11   #2
TehLuzr
Uber Nubr

TehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like someone has a new scam.

Camp 3 noobs on a drop so that they go red trying to get what is rightfully theirs. Wish I had thought of that

Seriously though that does suck, which is why I always log when I go red, and I always carry at least 1 TC scroll so I can get to a safe map when I relog. Losing a met or even a DB because I went red and logged before picking it up < losing gear.
Guild: EpicFail - Guild Leader
Class: Water-Warrior-Trojan
Level: 132 & 20 pct
Currently Training: Phoenix
Current Skill Level: Seven
Playing Since Dragon Was Named Server 1
Signature Stolen From: SlyrZ
TehLuzr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 13:04   #3
steakth

when I log off my chars stay in game for as long as a minute(really pisses e off sometimes), I was trying to do the jumping bug to get logged and got killed. It was on an extra character I am building for a friend, but its retarded I should drop 3 things on one kill. and not even random char specific crap, I dropped necklace ring and boots on one friggin kill.

Last edited by steakth; 11-29-2007 at 13:07.
Old 11-29-2007, 13:06   #4
TehLuzr
Uber Nubr

TehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I have that problem here lately since the new patch. I guess it's due to client to server lag.
Old 11-29-2007, 13:11   #5
steakth

if its the new patch then it needs to go, I was plvling another char of mine soon as I hit the level I logged out of the archer, and to my surprise he was sitting there looking at me for a minute before he disappeared. Thats as big a game flaw as I can think of.
Old 11-29-2007, 13:15   #6
TehLuzr
Uber Nubr

Yeah I agree...and that's lame about droping 3 items from getting killed once...that's just retarded. I could understand 1 equipped item and anything in inventory, but 3 equipped items?

I've been lucky I guess, the handfull of times I have been killed while red I only dropped an equipped item twice.
Old 11-29-2007, 13:29   #7
steakth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehLuzr View Post
Yeah I agree...and that's lame about droping 3 items from getting killed once...that's just retarded. I could understand 1 equipped item and anything in inventory, but 3 equipped items?

I've been lucky I guess, the handfull of times I have been killed while red I only dropped an equipped item twice.
I have been red killed with my archer 3 times, never dropped a thing, so I guess its even now. But it sucks to lose the items I lost all at one time. The warrior went from my favorite char to play on to a punk ass in 10 seconds.

Last edited by steakth; 11-29-2007 at 13:32.
Old 11-29-2007, 13:33   #8
TehLuzr
Uber Nubr

What level is the warrior? I'm working on 3 at the moment, maybe I have some spare stuff you can use?
Old 11-29-2007, 13:38   #9
steakth

she is level 95, first warrior build for me
you are a guild leader?
how is your guild?
my GL went retard and started kicking out the few people I liked

I just now logged the character, and realized I lost my friggin shield too. 4 equipped drops? wow, thats even worse I forgot about shields since I am so used to 2 handed weapons with an archer. shelid was only +2 so I guess thats a good thing.

Last edited by steakth; 11-29-2007 at 13:41.
Old 11-29-2007, 13:49   #10
TehLuzr
Uber Nubr

Yeah, I'm the guild leader. It's a small guild with mainly lvl 110+ or rb/2rb characters. Most of the people play at different times (only 10 people in the guild) so there is rarely more than 2 guild members online at a time, except for on the weekends. Me I'm on pretty much 24/7 unless I'm at work (like now, rofl).

You're welcome to join if you want...I could use someone to chat with, and I farm warriors so I can help you out with leveling and the like. Get her to 103 and I have a ring you can use. I'll help you out if you want, just whisper me in game...I should be on around 1500 server time.
Old 11-29-2007, 16:49   #11
Persuadah
MANWH0RE

Persuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Me I'm on pretty much 24/7 unless I'm at work
D= you will regret that when you get older

[Whisper]arturbrasill2 speaks to Persuader: aimbother mother ****er ***[17:30]

Quote:
* Kattler (R) is a registered trademark of Persu p00ned j00, Inc. and is licenced to devilishlykatt for personal use. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBabySag View Post
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
You are absolutely stupid. If I could put your stupidity into words I'm sure it would throw the balance of the universe off and destroy all life as we know it.
Persuadah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 17:05   #12
Chim_Chim
Banned

Chim_Chim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persuadah View Post
D= you will regret that when you get older
Me losing my internet for a week...Is the best thing that has ever happened to me LOL...

I bought a new game and been either playing that or sleeping

Can't go wrong on either of those
Chim_Chim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 21:06   #13
TaishiCi

TaishiCi has a reputation beyond reputeTaishiCi has a reputation beyond reputeTaishiCi has a reputation beyond reputeTaishiCi has a reputation beyond reputeTaishiCi has a reputation beyond reputeTaishiCi has a reputation beyond reputeTaishiCi has a reputation beyond reputeTaishiCi has a reputation beyond reputeTaishiCi has a reputation beyond reputeTaishiCi has a reputation beyond reputeTaishiCi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chim_Chim View Post
Me losing my internet for a week...Is the best thing that has ever happened to me LOL...

I bought a new game and been either playing that or sleeping

Can't go wrong on either of those
****ing Packers is losing
(12:22 PM) JIMMY: who give you the right to sell kerry armor
(12:23 PM) ~ ***1103;***943;***945;***1080; - The wo: yao ming told me to

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialweapon View Post
anyone who pays thousands of dollars can 1 herc just about anyone, except someone who buys just as many dbs

proud to never have bought a db and proud to be a 1 hit noob to bulkers.
http://s6.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=80663
TaishiCi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 01:03   #14
Chim_Chim
Banned

Chim_Chim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaishiCi View Post
****ing Packers is losing
They lost...GO COWBOYS!!!!

Romo is da ****!!!!

Favre is hurt uhahuahuaauhauh
Chim_Chim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 01:06   #15
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by steakth View Post
pretty *** I just lost 3 different +3 items after I went red named for noobs sitting on my drops. Pretty stupid I need to pay with decent gear for retards trying to steal my drops. I never really paid attention to the 30 pk point rule, but today I had so many people sitting on my drops and ended up loosing **** that was actually valuable to me. Before you talk trash, ya ya, but retards shouldn't be able to screw my game up this much. Seriously 3 +3 items need to drop from me when I am just trying to get a met some noob is sitting on? 3?!?!
use shift screen
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: