Old 11-29-2007, 15:24   #1
hurricane-chris
HURRICANE!

hurricane-chris has a reputation beyond reputehurricane-chris has a reputation beyond reputehurricane-chris has a reputation beyond reputehurricane-chris has a reputation beyond reputehurricane-chris has a reputation beyond reputehurricane-chris has a reputation beyond reputehurricane-chris has a reputation beyond reputehurricane-chris has a reputation beyond reputehurricane-chris has a reputation beyond reputehurricane-chris has a reputation beyond reputehurricane-chris has a reputation beyond repute
Why ecard event fails

1st of all they only care about who sent most frequently . Yea thats ass
A good e-card takes some time to make. That 3rd e-card what was on page shown was totally shitty imo cause it look like 1st grade paint .. Someone could easily win like do alot of shitty ecards and spam TQ.

I mean .. who ever sends those crappy images???? ive made 2 ecards animated and sent there i dont really feel like makeing any more.

Anyways what happens then when all those people who get 1-2 ranks are from 1 server? Is there going to be in-game event afterall besides of free cps to winners ?

i would like to see that asshole who wins that =/
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the TQ's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a TQ's world
hurricane-chris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: