Old 11-26-2007, 19:22   #1
headache11700

headache11700 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to headache11700
I'm Done

With this new patch coming for double sockets out, I've decided I'm done with this game. All my accounts, trojans, archers, warrior, water, allllll are done with items being sold. Nice playing with you guys I'm off to better games.
Old 11-26-2007, 19:23   #2
Xerogravity
Qonquer,k?

Location: men I is play qonquer keke men cher nem is stars ok ??
Xerogravity is a splendid one to beholdXerogravity is a splendid one to beholdXerogravity is a splendid one to beholdXerogravity is a splendid one to beholdXerogravity is a splendid one to beholdXerogravity is a splendid one to beholdXerogravity is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Xerogravity Send a message via MSN to Xerogravity Send a message via Skype™ to Xerogravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by headache11700 View Post
With this new patch coming for double sockets out, I've decided I'm done with this game. All my accounts, trojans, archers, warrior, water, allllll are done with. Nice playing with you guys I'm off to better games.
bye bye chris <3

Last edited by Neowarcloud; 11-27-2007 at 06:19.
Xerogravity is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 19:36   #3
Mike5
Get On Top

Mike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond repute
eh you came to not like me very much but your old guild was still one of my first allies, gl in life bro, and if you feel like giving me a pair of double soc boots...im always here for you ^^ :P

[Talk]
#hefesto# speaks to Mike5: ****
[Talk]#hefesto# speaks to Mike5: suck my egg
Mike5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 19:41   #4
Dube91
Snow Man

Dube91 has a spectacular aura aboutDube91 has a spectacular aura about
Are you serious Chris?
  • KoSs ~ Warrior 120- Warrior 130- Water 117
  • EneRgy ~ Water 120- Fire 125
The Few, The Proud, The Warriors!!!
Dube91 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 21:28   #5
LethalKilla
Jamie

LethalKilla has a reputation beyond reputeLethalKilla has a reputation beyond reputeLethalKilla has a reputation beyond reputeLethalKilla has a reputation beyond reputeLethalKilla has a reputation beyond reputeLethalKilla has a reputation beyond reputeLethalKilla has a reputation beyond reputeLethalKilla has a reputation beyond reputeLethalKilla has a reputation beyond reputeLethalKilla has a reputation beyond reputeLethalKilla has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LethalKilla Send a message via MSN to LethalKilla
bye bye chris, u should do the radio still tho

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")<- Put this bunny in your sig and help him to rule the world!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
Well if everyone would just download aimbots then we wouldn't have to argue but NO people have to play FAIRLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoneVoske View Post
yah, but you're so uber -- you can handle texas all by yourself hehehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABookz View Post
Long story short; at least we don't live in Egypt.
LethalKilla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 06:16   #6
ShirleyLicious

ShirleyLicious is a jewel in the roughShirleyLicious is a jewel in the roughShirleyLicious is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to ShirleyLicious
Quote:
With this new patch coming for double sockets out, I've decided I'm done with this game. All my accounts, trojans, archers, warrior, water, allllll are done with items being sold. Nice playing with you guys I'm off to better games.
Cris bb Gl in rl

Server: Wild Kingdom - Eagle

Characters:
~||KoKoRo||~: 120(water) - 130(fire) - 130(fire)
-(illyria)-: 130(troj) - 130(war) - 110(troj)
:ArcAngel: 113(arch)

Guild: ~Rurouni~

Spouse:
Heihopei <3
ShirleyLicious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 09:36   #7
Rylee

Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute
COD4: Modern Warfare ftw

t 4 p
Old 11-27-2007, 10:43   #8
Elzor
мίŕει

Elzor has a reputation beyond reputeElzor has a reputation beyond reputeElzor has a reputation beyond reputeElzor has a reputation beyond reputeElzor has a reputation beyond reputeElzor has a reputation beyond reputeElzor has a reputation beyond reputeElzor has a reputation beyond reputeElzor has a reputation beyond reputeElzor has a reputation beyond reputeElzor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Elzor
Take care bro, we will miss you..
  • [Levels: 130-130-x]
Elzor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 17:34   #9
Sunshine1978

Sunshine1978 is on a distinguished road
Well it is sad to see you go. I know there are alot of people that feel the same way you do. While I have only played for just over a year. You were one of first that I talked to and got know. You are a awsome person to be able to talk to. Just dont forget about us man. Come to vent or msn and let us know what game you start. Maybe some us will just come with you.

KeLisha||Archer 119||Guild:fierce fusion
Sunshine1978 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 20:07   #10
ViLe

ViLe has a reputation beyond reputeViLe has a reputation beyond reputeViLe has a reputation beyond reputeViLe has a reputation beyond reputeViLe has a reputation beyond reputeViLe has a reputation beyond reputeViLe has a reputation beyond reputeViLe has a reputation beyond reputeViLe has a reputation beyond reputeViLe has a reputation beyond reputeViLe has a reputation beyond repute
HeadAche(not chris..) sucks to see u go. i remember the first day i met u, 110 full single soc fire non rb xD. well anywayz it started with me u and jeebus and grew into so much more not just a group of friend but more like family. It was fun playing conquer with u while it lasted. But i guess i have nothing really to be sad about. im moving on the those "greater" games also. haha msg me more on msn foo. PEACE
First RB: 12/31/08

Server:
Eagle
ViLe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 20:56   #11
PrincessMandie!

PrincessMandie! has a reputation beyond reputePrincessMandie! has a reputation beyond reputePrincessMandie! has a reputation beyond reputePrincessMandie! has a reputation beyond reputePrincessMandie! has a reputation beyond reputePrincessMandie! has a reputation beyond reputePrincessMandie! has a reputation beyond reputePrincessMandie! has a reputation beyond reputePrincessMandie! has a reputation beyond reputePrincessMandie! has a reputation beyond reputePrincessMandie! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PrincessMandie! Send a message via Yahoo to PrincessMandie! Send a message via Skype™ to PrincessMandie!
BB Chris. Good luck n take care and make sure you keep in touch on msn <3 Your a good mate <3

<3w00t

PrincessMandie! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 21:02   #12
w00t
Pirate

w00t is on a distinguished road
sooo menay good ppl going agen becuse of **** U TQ i H8 u for life

anyways headache peace out pro love u man sorry to see u going but anyways drop me a message on msn now and agen Gl in new games ^^
w00t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 23:52   #13
Breny
S2000

Breny has a reputation beyond reputeBreny has a reputation beyond reputeBreny has a reputation beyond reputeBreny has a reputation beyond reputeBreny has a reputation beyond reputeBreny has a reputation beyond reputeBreny has a reputation beyond reputeBreny has a reputation beyond reputeBreny has a reputation beyond reputeBreny has a reputation beyond reputeBreny has a reputation beyond repute
bye bye. take care
Old 11-30-2007, 15:00   #14
|Tobe|
Banned

|Tobe| is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I <3 YA CHRIS IMA HIT YA UP ON THE TELE BRO
|Tobe| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 15:01   #15
|Tobe|
Banned

|Tobe| is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
COD4: Modern Warfare ftw

t 4 p
DAMN NAAB EFF THAt COD4 GET UR ASS ON SOME HALO 3 WITH ME
|Tobe| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook