Old 10-17-2017, 17:26   #1
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
does anyone actually like the visual upgrade?

like any part of it? Which part? I dont rly like anything. i dont like the new map. i dont like the new character model. i dont like the new hair. i dont like the new nobility animation, etc etc. maybe i like the new monsters?
EternalDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 19:02   #2
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Some monsters turned out ok, but overall I'm also disappointed by the general look and feel of it all.

Praying looks absolutely ridiculous now, the old one looked sooooooo much better, imo.

Might quit. lol.

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 19:11   #3
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Graphics look 100% better. Praying before was too much and bright with multiple people was pointless. The maps look awesome, twin city/market and the promo building. Though I wish they would have made the new promo building the arena map would be pretty awesome just remove the stair bit and it'd be cool. The character models are way more smooth, skills way more refined. The hair moves instead of being stuck like someone used a whole tube of gel. I'm a fan for sure before this everything was much more pixelated and 2000 retro style. Also the hossu, probably the best change.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 19:13   #4
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Graphics look 100% better. Praying before was too much and bright with multiple people was pointless. The maps look awesome, twin city/market and the promo building. Though I wish they would have made the new promo building the arena map would be pretty awesome just remove the stair bit and it'd be cool. The character models are way more smooth, skills way more refined. The hair moves instead of being stuck like someone used a whole tube of gel. I'm a fan for sure before this everything was much more pixelated and 2000 retro style. Also the hossu, probably the best change.
So, to sum up: we agree to disagree

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
Quote:
Old 10-17-2017, 19:23   #5
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

Can we still dye hairstyles plz.. and can someone tell me where I can find dyes before I start hyperventilating =.=

Thank you!!!
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 19:29   #6
Borny

I'll admit, the first monsters you encounter in chasm are freaking awesome!

The other two received minor upgrades, less satisfying. ^^

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-17-2017, 19:31   #7
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like it, it gives me a headache even maybe from trying to figure out where everything is, but its an ugly map really, ugly colors, really bad hairstyles, can not dye hair. The monsters are ok but most of it is crappy. Ninjas look nice though.
Old 10-17-2017, 19:38   #8
sweetlady08
MeowMix

sweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond repute
There are things I like, there are things I don't like.
One thing that is driving me nuts is how female char's sit, it's bad, like water/fire tao bad... everybody now sits like them. Accessories are now on our backs, looks stupid when I sit.
Love hat had been destroyed, it looks like a massive rat tail and I don't know why they thought changing that was a good idea? It was never broken to begin with. A lot of the garments are glitchy. Market and TC has been mashed together, and well personally I don't really enjoy that.

I do like the new map a bit, I mean there are way more places that I can now sit AFK in cause really I feel so annoyed with how my character looks... its not even funny.

I cant even sand or sit and be happy D':
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Crap hat.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	151195   Click image for larger version

Name:	crap hat and garment.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	151196  

Last edited by sweetlady08; 10-17-2017 at 19:42.
sweetlady08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 20:30   #9
Ann Chaste
Juvina:)

Ann Chaste is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ann Chaste
At first, I must say it look awkward. But later on I got used to it. I honestly like the new update for Taoist's appearance. Changing the look of hossu (the feather duster hahaha) to a lotus is a great idea. The way taoists sit is very sexy too. Some of the hairstyle changed, mine got longer and stiff. xD hahaha the TC map is sooo big, it's hard to find a new spot to stay. Overall, I like the new update.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	888-2.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	151197   Click image for larger version

Name:	888a.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	151200   Click image for larger version

Name:	888c.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	151201  

vannica | Turquoise/Diamond | water taoist
http://google.com/+AnnChaste

Last edited by Ann Chaste; 10-17-2017 at 20:41.
Ann Chaste is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 22:09   #10
dimjim

dimjim is on a distinguished road
i think the graphics look awesome!
Old 10-17-2017, 23:40   #11
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Chaste View Post
At first, I must say it look awkward. But later on I got used to it. I honestly like the new update for Taoist's appearance. Changing the look of hossu (the feather duster hahaha) to a lotus is a great idea. The way taoists sit is very sexy too. Some of the hairstyle changed, mine got longer and stiff. xD hahaha the TC map is sooo big, it's hard to find a new spot to stay. Overall, I like the new update.
cesiang is in turq now wth turq used to be so much simpler
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2017, 00:57   #12
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
I am very Happy with the new Update Visuals overall and Textures Wise and also Character Model wise. The thing is we are used to the old graphics keep on playing for ~2 months and u will notice that the old ones were garbage.

What i dislike about the new Visuals:

Magic Shield - Shields are to big, Spinning to fast
Stigma - can also get a small reduction on how big it is
Fastblade - the Animation for diagonale is missing looks wierd (same as ViperFang) also way to big.

The thing about the Visuals is what u have to consider in the process of making.
We need as much Information on the Screen during PVP that we can get. And Huge Visuals just makes it crazy hard to notice what is happening when there are more than 10players on the screen at the same time.

What you can do is show someone that doesn't know the game just a 5v5 Team PK Tournament Video. He won't even get what is happening cause of all Huge Visuals. It just looks Clustered for the ppl as hell.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2017, 04:22   #13
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
new dances look cool!

edit: also the shield + blade/sword mechanics is flawless

Last edited by Zenraiden; 10-18-2017 at 05:02.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:22   #14
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
I hate it and will quit the game because of this update.
Giancarlo456 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2017, 06:43   #15
Zenraiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo456 View Post
I hate it and will quit the game because of this update.
bye.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: