Old 12-01-2007, 11:24   #1
khoikn
Heroic God

khoikn is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for a good server...

I am wondering if there is a server with decent affordable prices and friendly people.

Name: XeroRyozo
Server: Dark
Class : Level 110 Warrior
khoikn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 11:32   #2
Leonidus

Leonidus is on a distinguished road
Nature- Lightning
Look for me and join the guild im in
VERY friendly people

Anyone wanna be buddies PM plz!
Leonidus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 13:14   #3
khoikn
Heroic God

khoikn is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I would but, my client doesn't let me log on to lightning for some reason...

Name: XeroRyozo
Server: Dark
Class : Level 110 Warrior
khoikn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 17:10   #4
tharp23

tharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond repute
Nature, Thunder. The prices are a little high but everyone is nice. Someguy gave me 5 mets when he was plvling me
tharp23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 17:11   #5
tharp23

tharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond reputetharp23 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyways, alot of servers are down i think atm cause i cant logg in but nature is a good server so come and have fun
tharp23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 22:35   #6
DeLa53X
Hello =)

DeLa53X has a reputation beyond reputeDeLa53X has a reputation beyond reputeDeLa53X has a reputation beyond reputeDeLa53X has a reputation beyond reputeDeLa53X has a reputation beyond reputeDeLa53X has a reputation beyond reputeDeLa53X has a reputation beyond reputeDeLa53X has a reputation beyond reputeDeLa53X has a reputation beyond reputeDeLa53X has a reputation beyond reputeDeLa53X has a reputation beyond repute
good server? well play dream obviously, the players are nice and friendly...
DeLa53X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 03:44   #7
moosensquirrel
Meatloaf

moosensquirrel will become famous soon enough
Don't join Justice. Dragonballs are 40kk, which is a minor factor for me. I've been playing on it actively for three months, though, and I still don't have a single real friend. So don't join Justice, but if you do, message me.
moosensquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 03:57   #8
Yeshaya C
COOKIES!

Yeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yeshaya C Send a message via MSN to Yeshaya C
Depending on your definition of good.....Constellations/Aquarius could be for you....low prices not so much.....there are some nice players and some good ones as well (if you are looking for a challenge). Only a handful of people that are hated across the board and some of the best guilds around. But tis up to you. Hope to see you around. ^_^

-Yeshaya
I agree with the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMA
Read less of my posts and save a brain cell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferash
yea im stupid cause i dont bother putting periods or fixing spelling errors
Free Hugs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
Yeshaya C is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 05:49   #9
LeeM

LeeM has a reputation beyond reputeLeeM has a reputation beyond reputeLeeM has a reputation beyond reputeLeeM has a reputation beyond reputeLeeM has a reputation beyond reputeLeeM has a reputation beyond reputeLeeM has a reputation beyond reputeLeeM has a reputation beyond reputeLeeM has a reputation beyond reputeLeeM has a reputation beyond reputeLeeM has a reputation beyond repute
The older servers tend to be a better starting place, as their player bases are more developed and the economies are normally more stable.

Magpie | 130 - 120| Warrior - Water

Please don't ask about the reborn combination...>.<

Back after a year...poor WoW didn't even stand a chance

Ex-Moderator of FAQ, Tips and Hints, Pyramid, Sapphire, Fury and Glory.

LeeM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 15:06   #10
aCid Tripp
Banned

aCid Tripp will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
Nature- Lightning
Look for me and join the guild im in
VERY friendly people
Lol. Lightning is good and all, if you don't care if everyone on it uses Proxy. I'm curious to know the better servers too. I'm tired of the 2 I play on
aCid Tripp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 02:44   #11
Naestra

Naestra has a reputation beyond reputeNaestra has a reputation beyond reputeNaestra has a reputation beyond reputeNaestra has a reputation beyond reputeNaestra has a reputation beyond reputeNaestra has a reputation beyond reputeNaestra has a reputation beyond reputeNaestra has a reputation beyond reputeNaestra has a reputation beyond reputeNaestra has a reputation beyond reputeNaestra has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Depending on your definition of good.....Constellations/Aquarius could be for you....low prices not so much.....there are some nice players and some good ones as well (if you are looking for a challenge). Only a handful of people that are hated across the board and some of the best guilds around. But tis up to you. Hope to see you around. ^_^

-Yeshaya
I am one of the so called bad

Pro Pker

Cant stop the machine of war k

AZN PRIDE

Reoku got rice???
Naestra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 08:13   #12
HmLoser

HmLoser is a name known to allHmLoser is a name known to allHmLoser is a name known to allHmLoser is a name known to allHmLoser is a name known to allHmLoser is a name known to all
If your looking for low prices then join server Pegasus. People in there are somewhat nice, but you get the occasional people who think they can own the server with their pixel clubs. =D But im super friendly and most people in there are helpful. Its still a developing server.
Level - 119 (in training)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Lotto Freak! =D Addicted and I cannot stop!
HmLoser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 11:04   #13
chuck norris

chuck norris is on a distinguished road
kylin

Helpful links:
superman guide by HTA
Ultimate warrior guide by siokanla
Monster Damage Calc by AsianPlayer
Archer Damage Calc by HTA
HTA and Sumeshi's Lab guide
MacSeoins Calculators
chuck norris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 11:05   #14
chuck norris

chuck norris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharp23 View Post
Nature, Thunder. The prices are a little high but everyone is nice. Someguy gave me 5 mets when he was plvling me
horrible server. dont lie to the kid. I left thunder for kylin. its way under populated and dead.

Helpful links:
superman guide by HTA
Ultimate warrior guide by siokanla
Monster Damage Calc by AsianPlayer
Archer Damage Calc by HTA
HTA and Sumeshi's Lab guide
MacSeoins Calculators
chuck norris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 11:20   #15
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
Older servers are more crowded, but they have more hackers and people who can't speak english.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: