Old 11-29-2007, 14:02   #1
redknight

redknight has much to be proud ofredknight has much to be proud ofredknight has much to be proud ofredknight has much to be proud ofredknight has much to be proud ofredknight has much to be proud ofredknight has much to be proud ofredknight has much to be proud ofredknight has much to be proud of
DB devil

How many db devils are there? If there is just one should the number be increased or should it be made to respawn more then twice a day?
redknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 14:07   #2
TehLuzr
Uber Nubr

TehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond repute
Just 1 and no it shouldn't. DBs are supposed to be rare items. If they did that it would just increase the profits of the handfull of uber characters that camp the spawn and kill anyone else that tries to get a DB from it.
Guild: EpicFail - Guild Leader
Class: Water-Warrior-Trojan
Level: 132 & 20 pct
Currently Training: Phoenix
Current Skill Level: Seven
Playing Since Dragon Was Named Server 1
Signature Stolen From: SlyrZ
TehLuzr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 15:38   #3
L33tsqu34k
AussiesFTW

L33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond repute
It only spawns once a day. Besides, TQ would NEVER give away DBs that easily if it were to spawn 2+ times a day.
Break Free - Hillsong United
Yes you have - Leeland
Tears of the Saints - Leeland
Count me in - Leeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckingfutter View Post
i can just see it on the news now "armed robbery in egypt, 4 shop workers killed and 500 TQ scratch cards have been stolen, the robbers were seen to be shouting yes men yes men as they run from the shop loaded with TQ scratch cards"
L33tsqu34k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 07:59   #4
chuck norris

chuck norris is on a distinguished road
uh i read some guide on these forums that said theres some water devil or what not that spawns every hour. idk if its true. cant find the link now.

Helpful links:
superman guide by HTA
Ultimate warrior guide by siokanla
Monster Damage Calc by AsianPlayer
Archer Damage Calc by HTA
HTA and Sumeshi's Lab guide
MacSeoins Calculators
chuck norris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 08:59   #5
ChinaGirl
Ev1l Cow 1

ChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by L33tsqu34k View Post
It only spawns once a day. Besides, TQ would NEVER give away DBs that easily if it were to spawn 2+ times a day.
DB devil spawns twice in any one 24 hour period depending weather or not it has been killed same as the lab bosses

Poster 2

As for more spawning LOL dont be a dumb arse the poster was quite right in saying DBs are supposed to be rare not common! do u want pheasants to drop them also so u dont even have to work for them?

Poster 3

WaterLords do NOT drop DBs they drop clean waters.....
DeViL~WoMaN - 130-130; eX-Mausoleum
ChinaGirl - 130-130-131; Liberty
DeViL^WoMaN - 130-130-130; Liberty

Quote:
My brother to father regarding his new girlfriend; "knowing you dad she will be a 6 foot Valkerie maiden with a clevage you can ski down"
ChinaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 09:33   #6
Drixt
Banned

Drixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Drixt Send a message via Yahoo to Drixt
I have a question about the DB devil. Is it like the Waterlord with a (star) 200 or is it just like any other Waterdevil?

Cause I've been hunting cleanwaters (I sell 'em cheap to make their average market price drop) and in between spawns I go to one of the known locations of the DB devil yet I cant ever find it.

Certainly I dont always miss it, I never see anyone else there.
Drixt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 09:35   #7
ChinaGirl
Ev1l Cow 1

ChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drixt View Post
I have a question about the DB devil. Is it like the Waterlord with a (star) 200 or is it just like any other Waterdevil?

Cause I've been hunting cleanwaters (I sell 'em cheap to make their average market price drop) and in between spawns I go to one of the known locations of the DB devil yet I cant ever find it.

Certainly I dont always miss it, I never see anyone else there.
nope db devil looks like the other water devils and u dont know it till u hit it and see lol
DeViL~WoMaN - 130-130; eX-Mausoleum
ChinaGirl - 130-130-131; Liberty
DeViL^WoMaN - 130-130-130; Liberty

Quote:
My brother to father regarding his new girlfriend; "knowing you dad she will be a 6 foot Valkerie maiden with a clevage you can ski down"
ChinaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 10:54   #8
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Neowarcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
DB devil spawns twice in any one 24 hour period depending weather or not it has been killed same as the lab bosses

Poster 2

As for more spawning LOL dont be a dumb arse the poster was quite right in saying DBs are supposed to be rare not common! do u want pheasants to drop them also so u dont even have to work for them?

Poster 3

WaterLords do NOT drop DBs they drop clean waters.....
Maybe you know this...did they mess with the spawning of the db devil after the potency patch? cause I used to get it like a minimum of 5 times a week...typically like 7, but lately if I find it once a week im lucky.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:23   #9
pie
Banned

pie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond repute
just as china girl says >.> errr its pretty weak abouts the same or is the same as the monsters in the second map after exiting mz

heres a piccy lol yahhhh back in my noop days i guess

it deals the dmg same as the monsters on the 2nd map and has high def errr in the pic i probably had like 20-22k atk or less >.> still hitting it for 1.5k and it hit me for like 1k i guess dunno it just misses alot

unlike waterlord back then which hit me for like 800 >.> but now it only does like 350 ^^
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	295705783.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	22574  
pie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 14:19   #10
~Spell~Master~

~Spell~Master~ has a reputation beyond repute~Spell~Master~ has a reputation beyond repute~Spell~Master~ has a reputation beyond repute~Spell~Master~ has a reputation beyond repute~Spell~Master~ has a reputation beyond repute~Spell~Master~ has a reputation beyond repute~Spell~Master~ has a reputation beyond repute~Spell~Master~ has a reputation beyond repute~Spell~Master~ has a reputation beyond repute~Spell~Master~ has a reputation beyond repute~Spell~Master~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by L33tsqu34k View Post
well i've been playing for over 2 years now and i can say that tq does give dbs away in game. i found over 12 dbs since i play and they didnt come from the db devil. i think tq gives u dbs in game if u behaviuor is good. ^^

Behind the Curtain
V for Vendetta

More infos: Secret.tv InfoKrieg.tv (german one)
Net Neutrality

If you give up Freedom for Security, you'll lose Both. ~ Aristoteles
~Spell~Master~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 14:54   #11
Drixt
Banned

Drixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Drixt Send a message via Yahoo to Drixt
I've only found 2. One at Sandelf's (lotto'd it and won TopMoneyBag) and one during Dis City (lotto'd it and failed).
Drixt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 07:45   #12
chuck norris

chuck norris is on a distinguished road
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...68&postcount=1

Is what this guy is talkin about something else or what? Or a lie?

Helpful links:
superman guide by HTA
Ultimate warrior guide by siokanla
Monster Damage Calc by AsianPlayer
Archer Damage Calc by HTA
HTA and Sumeshi's Lab guide
MacSeoins Calculators
chuck norris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: