Old 05-16-2011, 05:38   #31
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
I learned the example of the hammer & the poison n a cat in a box.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2011, 05:40   #32
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
I learned the example of the hammer & the poison n a cat in a box.
I thought it was a decaying radioactive atom which set off the poison.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2011, 05:40   #33
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
I ****ing love that spinny cat thing on page 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2011, 05:40   #34
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Never mind, PETA already freed the cat. The experiment both failed and was a success: the cat is alive.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2011, 05:40   #35
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
I thought it was a decaying radioactive atom which set off the poison.
there are many examples.

Old 05-16-2011, 05:43   #36
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
there are many examples.
The one on which the cat might step on a switch was another one, but all resulting in the cat's possible death.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-16-2011, 05:55   #37
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
No.... I'm pretty sure it was a team of US Navy Seals surrounding an unarmed cat left in the cage. Now unless we see it or not, we can't really say whether the US Navy Seals killed the cat or not.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2011, 06:04   #38
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
No.... I'm pretty sure it was a team of US Navy Seals surrounding an unarmed cat left in the cage. Now unless we see it or not, we can't really say whether the US Navy Seals killed the cat or not.
That was a goat.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-16-2011, 06:08   #39
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

sheep

Old 05-16-2011, 06:18   #40
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud~ View Post
sheep
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2011, 06:56   #41
VampireGod
Drummer

VampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
life is an optical illusion. we judge that what we see and hear.
You can't have an optical illusion unless you're alive. Life itself can't be an optical illusion.
Nature/Lightning
Chaosmaker
#003A-Noob3#00
VampireGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2011, 07:28   #42
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireGod View Post
You can't have an optical illusion unless you're alive. Life itself can't be an optical illusion.
What if we just think we are alive (conscious and with free will) and actually it's just chemicals pulling the strings? (we all know that even our feelings can be controlled if you modify that specific chemical reaction in the brain through drugs / electro-stimulation and other means...)
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-16-2011, 08:48   #43
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Yeah I noticed.. Damn vanilla ice cream.. Maybe you want some?
Whoa, this is getting erotic.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2011, 10:02   #44
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireGod View Post
who made that law? the only thing I know is that one should be able to perceive an illusion before it works, that is what we were taught to think.

how do you know one can't be dead to obtain optical illusions? never heard someone try it ;>

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: