Old 12-03-2009, 18:08   #16
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedo View Post
now this is kinda funny

archers are only weak with weak gear and when they are being played by ppl who dont know how to use an archer. they are not close range or long term fighters, but with a good ir from a distence with screen scroll... hell yeah

but no archers did not do 1's before potency and tali's
it was 10-20's and dodge used to make them miss until potency where they just changed it from missing to 1's when activated
Yes they did hit 1's before potency.

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 18:14   #17
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT1 View Post
Still does not matter. For a good 2-3 years, anyone with 129 boots took around 20 damage from archers, until tali were released.

There are a lot on the classic board who say archers are doing 1 damage, which never happened before tali, so its actually a little more than potency effect to cause this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
That was by another high level archer....

Lower level archer+higher level defender+dodge=1s....

I used to see archers hit 1s all the time before potency and tali when fire's used dodge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
Archers definatly did 1's before potency and the other crap, thats was the best way to get a warroirs shield dura down ( trust me, it was!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerZv2 View Post
Yes they did hit 1's before potency.
/
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 20:32   #18
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
It is not low level shatty item archers doing 1, it is decent archers hitting ones on people who have higher potency, even if they only have like 110 +3 boots.

Regardless, I don't even think there is a 120->110 fire->fire with dodge, all the high level rbs are warrior or ninja botters.
Old 12-03-2009, 22:05   #19
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It is not low level shatty item archers doing 1, it is decent archers hitting ones on people who have higher potency, even if they only have like 110 +3 boots.

Regardless, I don't even think there is a 120->110 fire->fire with dodge, all the high level rbs are warrior or ninja botters.
Before potency, and talis, and all that trash, before 2.0 even, my reb warrior never took any real damage from archers. 90% of the time it was 1's, or blocked arrows.
Of course, for a long time, tons of characters did nothing to my trojan either >_>; 1's were amusing from noob pkers, even pkers with semi-decent gear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 23:44   #20
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
heh then i've been around to long and am going senile

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 01:19   #21
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the semi-past, where 120+ boots ****ed archers over, and archers had no way of defending themselves!

thank you for getting TQed!
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 01:25   #22
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
And you said you quit... hahaha
But no, potency doesn't work, so back to the drawing board with you!
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 03:31   #23
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
And you said you quit... hahaha
But no, potency doesn't work, so back to the drawing board with you!
Hey, I hope your mom remembered to set her alarm clock for the Short Bus trip tomorrow Back to the chalk board with you lol!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:11   #24
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
I saw an archer with uni ring and uni bow both lvl 100, and a warrior with no shield and uni 110 boots. Both non rb. Archer was doing 10-20. I remember my archer before potency with about same items/lvl, probably not even uni ring because those were more expensive back then, did more damage than that to people with elite +2 boots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2687122.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	126830
In this pic from 1.0, my archer was lvl 80, and I always had crappy items on it since it was a pking account, so I'm guessing normal ring and uni 1 soc bow.
You can see 2 110+ trojans, one taking 55 and one taking 26. And a 107 archer taking 25, and 112 archer taking 38. And that's from scatter of a much lower lvl and probably worse geared char. Course we don't know what boots they got so take it for what you will.

I don't know if potency works, because there isn't that minimum damage because people can actually hit 1's. But maybe the damage calculations for archers got messed up.
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 08:55   #25
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
Oh it's horses. My archer attacking my tro did 30s, then I took off the tro's horse and he took 100s. I don't know if this affects melee or magic damage also.
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 09:09   #26
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GacktCamui View Post
Oh it's horses. My archer attacking my tro did 30s, then I took off the tro's horse and he took 100s. I don't know if this affects melee or magic damage also.

Wow that's interesting. I wonder what stat on horses affects archer damage?

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 10:00   #27
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Lol finally someone who doesn't assume its a lvl 30 archer attacking 120 boots

The complains are sort of like... 2 archers with the same general items, one attacks a tro for 100 and the other does 1, while the one has a horse i guess?
Old 12-04-2009, 18:27   #28
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
do archers with +6 horses shoot right thro shields on classic? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 18:55   #29
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Why was this thread moved here? The whole point was to warn any normal players that if they come here it's still not 100% clean.
Old 12-04-2009, 19:56   #30
ronnie97
Slackerr

ronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Why was this thread moved here? The whole point was to warn any normal players that if they come here it's still not 100% clean.
didnt you "Quit CO as of July 16th."

Quit
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx

Resigned
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx
ronnie97 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: