Old 11-28-2009, 16:12   #16
x23456789x

x23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond repute
yeah that was long ago. The best times too.
x23456789x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 16:27   #17
FreakyStylie
Pro

FreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRingo View Post
/tear
I miss that stuff

Actually when I was 130-130 tro tro with 10k hp and a normal lvl 115 tao robe on with super ears, I could tank 3 hits from a gaurd1 before getting killed. and I am 80% sure I did not have an blessed gear at the time. If i did I was -23pct damage.
that 115 tao robe was -5 o.o
Step Three- Gone Forever

--->FreakyStylie- RB-130-127 Trojan-TrojanSOLD
---->Bombz~Away-RB- 123- ??? archer-archer
----->Z!pp0- 110-125+ - ??? water-warrior-water
------>SuPeR~StiGGeR- 79+ water tao
~Server~Dragon~Blizzard~Gemini~

[Whisper]:ZEUS: speaks to FreakyStylie: i have no skills[16:40]
~~~~~~~~R.I.P. Drory~~~~~~~~
FreakyStylie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 22:13   #18
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
Ya and DH could tank guard as well.

I wouldn't expect a pure CO 1.0 from TQ.

Ask your friend google about conquecide, though it's not quite done.
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 07:06   #19
nicholascobalt
ṬḤỌṚỊṢḤẸṚẸ

nicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GacktCamui View Post
Ya and DH could tank guard as well.

I wouldn't expect a pure CO 1.0 from TQ.

Ask your friend google about conquecide, though it's not quite done.
Still taking a hit is one thing, running away sure why not, but tanking it, being able to kill people in a guards presence without consequences defeats the purpose of having guards.

Memory Leak/Conquer Closing Without Error Message [VISTA]
OTNS
nicholascobalt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 07:16   #20
anderson1983
You FAIL

anderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholascobalt View Post
On a true to experience rerelease of a Conquer 1.0 server there would need to be quite a few changes.

Things to stay and things to go.

Potency is right out then, the water lord should not be potency based to earn a clean water (and should be the only source of clean water for the production of a Celestial stone to reborn) also no potency based skills will exist. You should not be able to find Normal Gems from hunting mobs only for mining (and should be the only source of normal gems for Celestial Stone production) on the subject of gems no Blessed Attribute items or their Tortoise gems should be here, and no Glory or Thunder gems and their Talismans should be included. Mounts increase in attack magic attack and hp decreases the difficulty of the game by a considerable ammount and isn't part of the 1.0 experience.

To stay would be character customization, both forms of Archer and Warrior headgear are welcome, Garments should stay, custom haircuts from holiday events and dis city are great, black armor as well. Another good addition lately was the Level 120 Shields for Warriors. Miraculous Gourd could replace the Super Guild War prize, Magic Bottles a normal guild war prize (see rewards later on) The reason I think those two items should stay is just Character Customization, putting points into spirit to learn Cure and Thunder or Fire is fine, but having the mana to use it makes for a more interesting character.

Monsters Maps and NPCs

Over the years many special mobs strictly for specific quests, some of which are no longer available even to Conquer 2.0, have built up in various places, these can all be removed, and the Equiptment Bonus quests can be removed as well. The Second Rebirth Map, quest, and NPCs and related NPCs can be removed. Frozen Grotto, both maps can be removed. The ranked pvp matches for Halo and Honor are absolutely fine, simply remove any experience reward, the only reward for a pk tournament should be a Super Gem once per month and a Dragon Ball each week. We talked to a man about composing items, not to an oven. Finally our good friend Mystic Merchant, providing two important roles to maintain a balanced economy in a server. He sold Dragon Balls for Five Million Silver in the market, this set the maximum price any found or purchased Dragon Balls could be sold for to other players and additionally served as a Silver Sink, preventing there from more and more silver building up making it relatively useless. And goodbye to the Unknown Man isn't an unwelcome parting. Our apperitions and poltergeists used to be semi-transparent as well.

Reward Modification

This was breifly touched on previously with the pvp experience rewards being mentioned, but rewards everywhere are making things too easy, the Monsters Hunter and Demon Exterminator Quests make leveling easier than it ever should be, and along the way to make things worse it produces meteors. Experience rewards for Dis City need to be removed and Cp reward for Guild War has to go as well. Lottery should never have been implimented to begin with, sure it is a definite way to increase sales, but with a predicted result of Free to Players leaving altogether. In other areas the reward for pking no longer outweighs the risks. The experience gained is now negligible and the item retaining makes the reward for capturing a pker much lower, if you kill them and take their item they will be mad at you sure, but if you kill them and make them pay to get their item back, now they are mad and armed.

CP Business

Cp's are actually a good idea, the maximum ammount of money a player can hold is increased and it gives a more secure currency that will not be dropped to trade in or for dragon balls which has always been a part of the game. Some things should not be readily available for cps via Npcs, you should not be able to skip a quest, gaining a reward without the assumed accomplishment is unfair regardless of how much you paid for it. +N Items should only be available through hunting, as should sockets aside from luck based upgrades in Twin City, First Weapon Sockets in Bird Island, first rebirth level one hundred promotion, and sockets actually found my hunting monsters - yes they exist (or existed). Some things that should remain available for CP in a portable shopping mall would be Scrolls, Dragon Balls, Garments, Black Lilly, and in the same shop remotely available for puchase in Virtue Points not Conquer Points, Meteors and Dragon Balls.

Window Organization and Visual Differences

There is no need for a button blocking part of our limited window space to open the shopping mall, use the Chest in the inventory currently used for item detention that will not exist here. The ranked arena matches could easily be accessed from the Npc standing in front of the arena, this would also fix people abusing the system to revive anywhere, Item Locks Vip and Mentor Rewards should be removed, Nobility icon isn't needed because there is already a Silver Sink in Mystic Merchant but the scrollbar with buffs isn't completely a waste of space. The market could be changed back along with the training ground to the way it was before, perhaps a free up to Fifteen Hour offline tg to reduce lag would be a good addition. Our User interface used to have wooden tiles rather than stone, and the Visual effects of the skills Tornado and Pervade where also changed.

Gameplay Differences

The jump should be the old jump, slow and steady wins the race, however they changed jumps to be faster, they can apply that process to slow down female warriors with shields so there is no unfair advantage in it. Because Ninjas did not exist and there is no potency, additionally they have no old jump, they would be excluded. Everything you hit has a damage multiplier built into it, in a fair fight the damage multiplier is One, you hit them for full damage, they hit you for full damage. Of course defence is taken into account but your damage multiplier should never be less than one. The way damage multipliers increase is when you are Three levels higher than an enemy by One, and for every Five levels past that the multiplier goes up again by One. This process is applied for players against monsters, but no longer against players from monsters as it once was - also note this is the system ported to Eudemons Online that was until then nameless, Potency and now Battle Power though refined in it's definition over time.

Anti-Cheating Differences

One small thing, simply to keep up with the times and higher resolution screens, is to allow the Higher resolution mode to scroll out a bit further, this is one thing to help archers from using third party mods to achieve the same goal, it's nothing an archer couldn't do without the Alt + Screen function but without the hassel. Keep Conquer 1.0 and Conqure 2.0 on different Clients and Different Patches to stop the backwards compatability of third party hacks and mods. Do limit the number of times actions can be taken without resulting in a disconnect, Jumping Attacking Using a Skill ect to be within human limitations, do a server side check for Cyclone as well as Superman.

Free to Play, Free to Pk

The only places where PK should be forbidden are places intended for you to become AFK, the Training Ground, the Market, your own house. And Free to pk areas, places where pking others has no direct consequences, for example jail, should allow all of the PvP interactions available anywhere else, Water Taos should be able to revive in Jail for example. The items not breaking but instead charging Five Mets to repair replaces the need to disable revive in jail or simply making it so durability isn't decreased in jail. The Warden needs to supply Hoes and only charge 3 gold ores for early pardon. The 1000 point pk cap should be removed. Archers should not be able to fly when they have magic shield cast on them, but their reborn weapon shouldn't cause this to happen - I think the "fix" was only half right, water taos stopping skills from activating (Cyclone, Superman, and other Buffs being cast are no exception) was an important part of Pvp. Also it should be made clear Invisibility does not stop monsters from attacking you it simply over-rides and removes benefits of buffs, it stops Dodge Accuracy and Stigma.

Simple rate change

Because Gems will not drop from mobs here, the rate of met drop should be returned to 1/150, the generally accepted price of a Dragon Ball in mets, when the Dragon Balls sold for 5kk (be it from another player or an NPC) was 100:1 But with the inclusion of Mystic Merchant as a Silver Sink instead of a 1/15,000 drop rate on dbs, a 1/30,000 rate would be more appropriate.

Maximums and Minimums

Level 130 should again be the highest atainable level, +9 being the highest (un)atainable +n of a piece of equiptment, and any player attacked by a Guard in town should be killed regardless of how much Hp or magic defence they may have.
too long to be read right now, but i will do soon. i do like long threads like this and detailed ... I just need to rest for while then i will be able to read properly.

Peace.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:46   #21
MrRingo
that guy u met

Location: ~Gemini~ Country:~USA, CT~ ..................................... Guild: .:Reďgn:. Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Guild: Łas†§†and Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Status: Respected
MrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MrRingo Send a message via MSN to MrRingo Send a message via Yahoo to MrRingo
Quote:
Originally Posted by anderson1983 View Post
too long to be read right now, but i will do soon. i do like long threads like this and detailed ... I just need to rest for while then i will be able to read properly.

Peace.
Thank you for illuminating us your avid viewers as to your whereabouts.
°ĐaakaŁ° ~ 130-130-131 ~ Wat/War/Tro
CatalystX ~ 131-131-132 ~ Pure Ninja

-----Liberty-----
CatalystX ~ 124+ ~ Tro

Funny story, I come back to Conquer to forget the login to my liberty accounts

Daakal Blood Elf Mage US-Mannoroth
Daakal Nord Mesmer on Emery Bay
My Story 2004-2007
MrRingo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 09:15   #22
RustyWheel'2
None, k?

RustyWheel'2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally someone rationally analysed CCO.
RustyWheel'2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 10:21   #23
Deathless_ZERO
Banned

Deathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond repute
Perfect
Deathless_ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 11:20   #24
Mantra

Mantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond repute
im just happy not potency or talismans are in....

it never bothered me being out geared because of mall or lotto as most of those bulkers were terrible at pvp neways, thing i hated was hitting people way lower lvl than me for 200 dmg because of potency/towers then they could zap me for like 1500 dmg(as a trojan) when they cant hit u

with that gone im happy with classic CO as is:P
Mantra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 22:06   #25
anderson1983
You FAIL

anderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by anderson1983 View Post

Peace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRingo View Post
Thank you for illuminating us your avid viewers as to your whereabouts.
ROFL np ...

well about his thread , i agree with mostly things but if we start to change even a little thing into what was co 1.0 then cannot be called true too co 1.0. can we call that custom co. and worse part ppl flame like" you asked for this nub" if that idea fails.
Listen dude , what you did is just cool ... you didnt asked my oipnion but...
should be good if they make that p2p and take off cps.( not my final opinion ) if they cant even make it co1.0 ...

anyway you analysed very well about co.
Old 11-29-2009, 22:41   #26
MZB0

MZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond repute
im preaty much good with the cp facter cause bulkers have to buy my mets
shoping mall gone kinda balanced bulk and non bulk

you missed one thing though Fire and Water Taoist being able to use shilds

yes to waters getting it back no to fires

give support to a support class
MZB0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: