Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 10:03   #16
Jackie~Chan
Forsaken

Jackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by L!feThaon View Post
You stfu she didnt invite me i am here befor ur mother make her big mistake and get u out to our life ........You just mad coz we are Pro
You still insult,Shut up your mouth or **** off from forum,You will make from forum rubbish

Server Basilisk

UzumakiNaruto:131-131-140, Water Warrior Trojan ( Earl)

Server Storm
Old 08-10-2009, 10:07   #17
Jackie~Chan
Forsaken

Jackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond reputeJackie~Chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter2030 View Post
We PWN..
You still insult me by arabic by saying jackie chan abo tez 7amra Lmao,Go learn some english or **** off with fadi"Failure boy",You and Fadi"Failure boy" will make from forum rubbish

Server Basilisk

UzumakiNaruto:131-131-140, Water Warrior Trojan ( Earl)

Server Storm
Old 08-10-2009, 13:36   #18
Peter2030
IamPro

Peter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Red_Ranger* View Post
What a stupidty you guyz are . "Peter & Fadi" , You guyz are nothing , Go learn some English and get a life , You kept swearing us , Looool , You guyz are talking about the GWs , What a no balance between the 2 sides . We are 10- , Your side are more than 100+ . Umm .. Btw , I'm not scared as you guyz think of you lol . The epic will start right now , You guyz have to reply on what I will keep posting , And write a reasonable replies , Btw @ Fadi , That pic "I think you know what I mean " Is a cheap way to treat with people " You truly is a mother ****er stupid *******"
@ Peter , You arn't that pr0 that you think yourself , You are MASTER OF HAX!
Remember nemr2 days? Remember when Brody was still playing with 2hot4you ?
Remember when you using CID in PKA "When CID was exist" And I still remember everything , Dude.
@Dani , You made the BIGGEST mistake in your WHOLE life by inviting Fadi to Forums ! And Fadi invited Peter . Lol it being full of rubbish. kthxbai.
No Comment.
Old 08-10-2009, 13:37   #19
Peter2030
IamPro

Peter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie~Chan View Post
You still insult me by arabic by saying jackie chan abo tez 7amra Lmao,Go learn some english or **** off with fadi"Failure boy",You and Fadi"Failure boy" will make from forum rubbish
Old 08-10-2009, 13:56   #20
L!feThaon

L!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter2030 View Post
No Comment.
hahahahahaha Dani edt7omlo7 ft7tlo el mlya7 hehehehehehehehehe

http://islamtomorrow.com/islam/

Dani :You are the best friend i had ever meet and you will be forever <3 you know what are you for me

Gosia: few words is enough to show my feeling . Love Cant Lie <3

Peter : Best male friend i ever seen and he is a man by the meaning of word . ashta ya man
Old 08-10-2009, 14:24   #21
*Red_Ranger*
okn

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Red_Ranger*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGrasmann View Post
ey.... ^.-

keep me out of this ****.....
i havent invited anyone!

and rly.... english isnt the native language of the most ppl here!
of me neither!

so wtf are u talking allways... "go learn some english", i know iam not the best in english.... BUT can u talk just one word in german, french, spanish or italian?

i guess not, but hey, its not my prob and i dun care as long as i understand what ppl are trying to say.

u think ur a wise guy? well haha

heres my turn.... SHOW ME YA FACE AND, I'LL TELL U WHAT GRADUATION U HAVE

this **** here is still a game.. so why are u acting crazy like a rabbit on cocaine allways?

stay cool and just dun care for it

and btw.... its ur own fault that there isnt any balance in GW!

i hate this ****ing conversations here. its allways the same, ppl are dissing each other coz they have nothing to do in their crappy lifes!

d'uh gotta go work some more

buh bye

By the way , About learning English that wasn't directed to you , At the WHOLE post , I dun care about that. You just invited the MOST **** and stupid one in the WHOLE world . You actually know him .
Old 08-10-2009, 14:29   #22
*Red_Ranger*
okn

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Red_Ranger*
Quote:
Originally Posted by L!feThaon View Post
You stfu she didnt invite me i am here befor ur mother make her big mistake and get u out to our life ........You just mad coz we are Pro
I'm not a baby rofl ;D. The only mistake that made that WORLD get worst is your birth day . By the way , You are not funny , Why the hell then you use that all EXPRESS ? ha?
Old 08-10-2009, 15:11   #23
Peter2030
IamPro

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGrasmann View Post
ey.... ^.-

keep me out of this ****.....
i havent invited anyone!

and rly.... english isnt the native language of the most ppl here!
of me neither!

so wtf are u talking allways... "go learn some english", i know iam not the best in english.... BUT can u talk just one word in german, french, spanish or italian?

i guess not, but hey, its not my prob and i dun care as long as i understand what ppl are trying to say.

u think ur a wise guy? well haha

heres my turn.... SHOW ME YA FACE AND, I'LL TELL U WHAT GRADUATION U HAVE

this **** here is still a game.. so why are u acting crazy like a rabbit on cocaine allways?

stay cool and just dun care for it

and btw.... its ur own fault that there isnt any balance in GW!

i hate this ****ing conversations here. its allways the same, ppl are dissing each other coz they have nothing to do in their crappy lifes!

d'uh gotta go work some more

buh bye
yes you are right english isnt the only language at world and i cant talk english that good but i have my main language as any 1 and it is enough i can share my time with my friends ...Last thing>> really you are good person and thanks
Old 08-10-2009, 15:12   #24
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Thread closed as noone seems to care about the rules stated in first post.
I might reopen it later, but for now I'll just leave it here and consider my future actions.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: