Old 07-31-2009, 19:19   #1
Kikopp35

Kikopp35 has a reputation beyond reputeKikopp35 has a reputation beyond reputeKikopp35 has a reputation beyond reputeKikopp35 has a reputation beyond reputeKikopp35 has a reputation beyond reputeKikopp35 has a reputation beyond reputeKikopp35 has a reputation beyond reputeKikopp35 has a reputation beyond reputeKikopp35 has a reputation beyond reputeKikopp35 has a reputation beyond reputeKikopp35 has a reputation beyond repute
Only Few People will play Classic Co 1.0

I will tell you guys only few people will play Classic Co 1.0 cuz there is alot of differents you are not use to get on 110 level 2-4 to 120 level and there is no expballs exp potions = 20 Mins every1 talk that they will play Classic Co 1.0 but Everyone of them will quit Brining old memories back is fine but trust me you wont like the old memories cuz you only know to choose the easiest way.!
Kikopp35 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 19:22   #2
Jun`

Jun` is on a distinguished road
No exp balls / quests and lotto ... sounds like a really sexi game <3
Jun` is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 19:28   #3
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
Lvling slower sure, but if you think of it as how long it takes to be able to own the best people on the server, it's way less.
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 19:28   #4
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikopp35 View Post
I will tell you guys only few people will play Classic Co 1.0 cuz there is alot of differents you are not use to get on 110 level 2-4 to 120 level and there is no expballs exp potions = 20 Mins every1 talk that they will play Classic Co 1.0 but Everyone of them will quit Brining old memories back is fine but trust me you wont like the old memories cuz you only know to choose the easiest way.!
Maybe that's just you.

I prefer grinding, plvling and tg. So many people come into this section talking **** about how noone is going to want to play co 1.0 because you can't use exp balls/DBs/Offline TG and everything else they have to offer for faster leveling now. That's pretty much the whole point why we want co 1.0. For regular leveling and PvP.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 19:47   #5
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
i will pLAY MAN OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 20:38   #6
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

if 5 per cent come back = 3-4 FULL servers. They may not stay for sure, dunno.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 20:44   #7
donkey132
Rockstar

donkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond repute
OP obviously has no clue why we even want co1 in the first place.
donkey132 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 20:56   #8
Killafinal

Killafinal is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Rofl dude, you obviously were not around back then. i know of quite a few ppl that dont even play the new CO because of them retarded talismans. the CO u know. SUCKS HORRIDLY. I cannot wait for Ape City to come back to life. I for one will be representing One of the Old School Skilled Firetaoists From Thunder
Old 07-31-2009, 22:20   #9
BlooDie-BoY
Banned

Location: In A Room With My PC, a bed, my guitar...and a bottle of water....
BlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BlooDie-BoY
Quote:
dumb egy, just because you wouldnt play because you wouldnt be able to bulk a full +9 2sock gears lvl 130-130 char. doesnt mean that others wont play k?
BlooDie-BoY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 22:42   #10
Soccerstar

Soccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond repute
thread starter is an idiot.
Thy will be drunk
I will be drunk
At home as it is in tavern
Give us this day our foamy head
And forgive us of spillages
As we forgive those who spill against us
And lead us not into incarceration
But deliver us from hangovers
For thine is the beer
The bitter and the larger
Forever and ever
Barmen.

soccerstar-127-127-130 tro-war-wat...
Soccerstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 22:47   #11
tsurano

tsurano will become famous soon enough
Quote:

CO 1.0

Work for your equipment
Being able to kill someone 10 lvls higher than you
A non-db buyer can compete with a db buyer if they invest time
Fun
Took time to become good
Mining
Socketing
Skill was more important than the almighty dollar
All classes were capable of PvP
Less lag
Full 1 soc was great
A 2 soc item was screenshot worthy
Someone full 2 soc made you call friends over (I did this and took several screenies)
Friends
Only safe places were market and TG
AFKing meant losing your gear
PKers were common (and legendary PKers were respected)
Warriors were not completely useless
Hitting someone for 1's was rare
Getting OHKO'd
Being guard *****d
Things were sold for gold, not CPs
SDGs were worth 9 DBs
Fury gems were expensive as hell
Mine Pkers a plenty
Pking actually had consequences
Feeling good about finally hitting 30k PkP
PK guilds
Doing moonbox to make money for that super 2 soc club
Puto puto vc e br?
Wakekekekeke
Huahuahua
Jejejeje
No eggys
Being 130 meant a lot of work, not $100 down the drain
Jail actually had blacknames
No jail on redname
PKing was dangerous
You could trade anything to whoever you want whenever you want
Getting reborn was a big deal
Archers didn't get screwed by 129 boots
Stacking guards on top of each other to level items in TC
Killing guards
Killing high level trojans as a non-rb water tao
Having your market char run to market after server maint (and sometimes not making it)
No ninjas
Some class balance (Warrior > Archer > Water Tao > Fire Tao > Trojan > Warrior) (with no reborn involved)
No curse from killing blessed players

The list goes on

CO 1.0 > CO 2.0
Only reason I played CO was for the PvP which TQ somehow managed to ruin with potency (battle power), fans, towers, insane equips, ninjas, and the ruin of the PK system.

I'm not even going to call it "Classic Conquer" its called Conquer Online (the real conquer online)

lets change the new one to bulker online

/walloftext

just because TQ call it cco doesnt mean its anything other then co.3

Plenty of people said this already, try reading left to right or actually listening.

/Thread close
tsurano is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 23:26   #12
DedarkZ

DedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurano View Post
CO 1.0
word.

Sup brahflaski?
DedarkZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 06:36   #13
BlooDie-BoY
Banned

Location: In A Room With My PC, a bed, my guitar...and a bottle of water....
BlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie-BoY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BlooDie-BoY
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurano View Post
CO 1.0

Work for your equipment
Being able to kill someone 10 lvls higher than you
A non-db buyer can compete with a db buyer if they invest time
Fun
Took time to become good
Mining
Socketing
Skill was more important than the almighty dollar
All classes were capable of PvP
Less lag
Full 1 soc was great
A 2 soc item was screenshot worthy
Someone full 2 soc made you call friends over (I did this and took several screenies)
Friends
Only safe places were market and TG
AFKing meant losing your gear
PKers were common (and legendary PKers were respected)
Warriors were not completely useless
Hitting someone for 1's was rare
Getting OHKO'd
Being guard *****d
Things were sold for gold, not CPs
SDGs were worth 9 DBs
Fury gems were expensive as hell
Mine Pkers a plenty
Pking actually had consequences
Feeling good about finally hitting 30k PkP
PK guilds
Doing moonbox to make money for that super 2 soc club
Puto puto vc e br?
Wakekekekeke
Huahuahua
Jejejeje
No eggys
Being 130 meant a lot of work, not $100 down the drain
Jail actually had blacknames
No jail on redname
PKing was dangerous
You could trade anything to whoever you want whenever you want
Getting reborn was a big deal
Archers didn't get screwed by 129 boots
Stacking guards on top of each other to level items in TC
Killing guards
Killing high level trojans as a non-rb water tao
Having your market char run to market after server maint (and sometimes not making it)
No ninjas
Some class balance (Warrior > Archer > Water Tao > Fire Tao > Trojan > Warrior) (with no reborn involved)
No curse from killing blessed players

The list goes on

CO 1.0 > CO 2.0
Only reason I played CO was for the PvP which TQ somehow managed to ruin with potency (battle power), fans, towers, insane equips, ninjas, and the ruin of the PK system.

I'm not even going to call it "Classic Conquer" its called Conquer Online (the real conquer online)

lets change the new one to bulker online

/walloftext
ahhh the good old times O.O i remember owning a black name with full 1 sock, with my sucky elites +2s and +3s and taking his super +5 1sdg ring
BlooDie-BoY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 07:37   #14
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
i like it because not every ****ing person is going to be 130 - 130 within a week
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 08:17   #15
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
I'm looking forward to CO1 too..
I miss the old days when you actually had to work to become just a little strong. Back then the game was actually challenging, nothing was easy to get and being able to pk (and get pk'ed) anywhere just put more fuel on the drive to go on.
CO1 should've stayed, then CO2 could've been a lazy mans game for those who just wanna sit and waste their money on DBs.
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: