Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 09:31   #736
exzotick
Banned

exzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond repute
keep forgetting. change it back so archers can scatter more than once in one spot. rather than scatter jump scatter jump.. so annoying.
exzotick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 03:06   #737
gym_b0w

gym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond repute
I wasn't around in 1.0, and I have spent a good amount on 2.0 and benefit greatly from a lot of the db buying perks but....

I don't know what is wrong with all these people saying keep mentor, keep pk war keep 2rb keep ninja...

IMO 1.0 should be brought back the way it was right before the switch to 2.0 like that patch that exzotick has mentioned with the ability to add patchs of things needing to be changed as per the people who are actually playing and active on the new server, not everyone who goes on the forum and is like "men i buy 3 bulks a month so hell yes keep this and that cuz I'm lazy even though i would probably never ditch my 130-130-137 ninja-war-xxx with full +12 -7"

The fact of the matter is, the people who wish to keep most of the crap everyone has been fighting to change for years wont be the ones coming to the new server, so why allow them to vote on it?

ok /rant
now to my votes =p
No CPs, No Shopping Mall, No Ninja's, No Mounts, no BP, no 2rb, no 50,000 ways to give free exp (i.e. 8 expballs for dis city, Demon Hunter/Exterminator, class pk wars) absolutely no Mentor, Enlighten Points or Flowers; because we really need ****ing noobs spamming for things other than friend, trade, team, or guild. They seem to think they are entitled to it, This is why we should be able to Pk them in every map No db lvling nor db socketing in non weapons, yes to 5 packs, no to bulks, 130 max lvl I miss the "You have reached the highest lvl" thing. No bless time, No Nobility, no item lock no expballs, +9 is Max but no +n stones, I dont mind Blessed items/tortoise gems. Please Keep Metscrolls/ DB scrolls And any aesthetic things I do not mind because it does not affect gameplay.

I like the idea that was mentioned about the winner of dis city quest getting a star sword and 1 exppot, and the star sword can be exchanged for the garment you wear in place of an armor, not over your armor.

Sorry for the long post but all the support of the super bulking things in co2.0 will not make 1.0... 1.0

Various Char on Ruby and Liberty usually named
o0g4 Demetrios or Jimbo all retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
on a scale of 1 to chris brown, how pissed were u when u lost?
gym_b0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 03:26   #738
Shar

Shar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed. The whole idea of going back to 1.0 is to get rid of things such as ninja, mounts, lotto, cps, bp, etc etc. There's really no point in making a 1.0 server if it's going to be 2.0 all over again, only under a different name.

If anything from 2.0 should be brought to 1.0, it should be the little things, such as scrolls for mets and dbs, that don't affect gameplay in any way, other than saving warehouse room.

I wouldn't mind if they brought back the old TG where there wasn't a break every 8 stakes, if that hasn't already been suggested, and leaving exp pots so that they last a full hour instead of 20min like they used to.

Sharado 130-130-133 Trojan-Warrior-Trojan ~ Retired
~Trippy~ 130-132-136 Water-Warrior-Trojan

And other random chars...

Thanks to brakachu for my Avatar
Shar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 03:31   #739
TQCHINESEDRAGON

TQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond repute
double exp pot or exp balls shouldn't brought to 1.0
people would lv quicker and whats the whole point of hardcore lving? like the olden days
Old 07-05-2009, 03:47   #740
Teine

Teine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exzotick View Post
keep forgetting. change it back so archers can scatter more than once in one spot. rather than scatter jump scatter jump.. so annoying.
Whatever happened to some of your posts supporting other posts SLAMMING or are personally SLAMMING any thought of bringing in features from 2.0? Oh...only the things you want...that's right. (end sarcasm)

I mean, forcing an archer to jump makes plvling more annoying and leveling an archer that much worse - which is good, right? (I for the record dislike leveling an archer after about 80 old Conquer and 87/90 in new Conquer).

I suppose we really don't need anything from 2.0. Yet, all of us want a little something. We're airing our wants, what's wrong with that and why does everyone keep slamming each other for having an opinion or desire for the direction of this? Ultimately, it will be TQ's choice and this is mere speculation or even in the rare possibility...suggestions to TQ. I'm just really tired of hearing people diss someone for either just wanting 1.0 (ok, those that don't want just 1.0 aren't degrading others from what I've read) or behaving childishly (perhaps with a double standard as well) toward those that want to include features from 2.0 into 1.0 creating a Neoclassical Conquer (which seems to happen quite often on their part).

Nonetheless, I know people will get bored with 1.0. They did before. It's human to glamorize the past without really remembering the problems you had with it, be it an ex-lover or perhaps an old game code...

Problems I had with 1.0 were...
Trojans, trojans and more trojans. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed playing a trojan with scepters and daggers and blades. I enjoyed playing fire taoists more and warriors a close second. Warriors were, for lack of a more convenient word, screwed by TQ. They didn't have any more defense than a trojan without a shield. Meanwhile, add the shield, lose attack power while trojan's attack power versus a warrior with shield still dominated. Failure. Before you go touting Reflect...tell me how many warriors you really saw dominating in a GW. That's right....not nearly as many as trojans or fire taoists. Fires were only hurting because they could be one-hit fairly easily, not so sure this is fair but can get over it pretty quickly.
Some graphics went unfinished.
Requests for a L120 shield, a water replacement for Fire spell, and a few other approved and recommended suggestions went unheeded and unheeded and un... you get the point. Clubs looked the same over and over and over and over again. Actually, in an odd way, thanks to talismans, clubs aren't all the rage they used to be.
More 1.0 complaints? No mobs over 120, no TG stakes over 120, small TG, laggy TG and small market, rampant botting...any more? Sure, but I've posted yet another ridiculous wall of text thanks to silly quotes and responses...

"^"
"."
"CO 1.0! Nothing else, NOOBS! (later post)...but maybe add this..."

So, I ask those that actually played 1.0 as I did, what were your problems with 1.0 and where did your problems begin with 2.0?

Last edited by Teine; 07-05-2009 at 03:50.
Teine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 03:51   #741
TQCHINESEDRAGON

TQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond repute
have to agree with person above me, Co 1.0 nothing else
Co 2.0 begin problem with 2nd reborn, those tro 130-130 is a waste and they had to make new wat-war-tro. and reflect is also a problem during GW archer cant even kill water tao and their stupid reflect. fire-fire pure skill dodge is also useless when 2.0 starts. then again lottery with +8 crap and exp ball ,double exp and db lving for those lazy peoples. 1.0 everyone works their ass off to get 130-130.
my point has been made

Last edited by TQCHINESEDRAGON; 07-05-2009 at 03:56.
TQCHINESEDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 03:58   #742
Teine

Teine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQCHINESEDRAGON View Post
have to agree with person above me, Co 1.0 nothing else
Actually, I wouldn't mind a neoclassical 1.0 with new features, but I know that to enjoy the game, we don't really need anything from new Conquer Online yet we will get bored with it in time. Things change and sometimes they must change to provoke interest (as ninjas and horses finally got me to try it out once again).

I just think we should be able to say:

"I want the new 1.0 to include these...."
-or-
"I don't want anything from 2.0..."

without having to add how stupid, noob, or awful someone else is for suggesting an opposing view.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=632695
Teine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 13:25   #743
-Enyo-

-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
ITT- Discuss what current CO features you think should be added to CO 1.0. I've got my own thoughts on the matter, but I want to see what the general consensus from the community is.
I would ask that you don't flame or go off topic here. This thread could be useful to my master plan in the future.

Go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swObrazsCqk
-Enyo- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 13:26   #744
-Enyo-

-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
people would lv quicker and whats the whole point of hardcore lving? like the olden days
titan/gano was in co 1
-Enyo- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 02:24   #745
Narothios

Narothios is an unknown quantity at this point
Original Co1.0 ftw

Pheonix - Eternity - Leo
GL of NattSmiskarna with Theques

Last edited by Narothios; 07-06-2009 at 04:44.
Narothios is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2009, 19:49   #746
Supreme
Ownage

Supreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I enjoy that big list of features on the first page of this post that should not be added, or should be brought back to it's original style.

Definitely NO CPS.
No lottery
No DB leveling
NO POTENCY
No Gourds or Magical bottles
Make Night Devil rare again
No gems dropping from Monsters, make mining back to the way it was
No second reborn
No item lock
No trade partners
NO PKP's for killing rednames or blacknames.
Items drop on ground when someone kills the red or blackname
I do want to see the graphics scheme from CO2.0 though
Basically yeah, anything that ruined the game majorly like my above mentioned stuff that made the balance of fairness totally screwed over.
Lot's more stuff I could say, but if they want to make it successful, people will not want this features,

Ohh Pking ALL levels on ALL maps would be nice to have back
Ahhh I could say lots.
Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 01:04   #747
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't read the whole thread.

Stuff to add to co 1.0.
-Newer market stall layout
-Night/day effect if possible (from co 2.0 alpha)
-Fix d/c rat bug if it existed back then
-Increased item-pick-up speed from co 2.0 (unless it messes up other stuff like jumping)
-Headbands
-Newer hairstyles
-Reuse old holiday quests in the order they originally came out in (so probably 2 years of unique co 1.0 quests)
-Botjail, if it proves necessary
-Poison blade shouldn't work on flying archers since it's too popular now, ppl will abuse it

Stuff that everyone already listed
-Metscrolls/dbscrolls
-Auto-refill arrows
-Dis City (no exp)
-120+ weapon designs
-120 Shield
-Bigger tg or just make sure 125 posts are there
-Garments, for gold not cp. Or maybe make Dis City give a random garment.

Stuff that could be different if 2nd rb is added (which I don't think it should but lots of others do, so)
-Tortoise gems are ok because they have a downside to using them, which is no attack gems or whatever. But blessing and enchant just make people stronger without any cons, because there's no alternatives to them. The defense from bless makes is one of those things that made it less about skill, enchant too, but it's not as much. One reason I could see for not putting in tortoise gems is that alot of trojans might use them, because they don't need full 2 soc sdg to 1 hit people. So anyway, if 2nd rb is there, tortoise gems should be fine.
-Dis City can give exp
-Higher lvl items (116+ ring, 120+ neck, etc.)
-Take away x-war-x getting reflect. Only war-war-x or x-war-war.
-Make exp pots 1 hr
-Gourds

This is all considering that they would use a version of 1.0 they still have, rather than modifying a 2.0, because in that case there's tons more subtle things that TQ probably wouldn't remember or know how to fix.
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 01:34   #748
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:
Exp Pot has been in CO 1.0 since the beginning?
Old 07-21-2009, 01:48   #749
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Kill View Post
Exp Pot has been in CO 1.0 since the beginning?
It was but it was only 20 minutes. That's fine as it is.
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 02:10   #750
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:
Originally Posted by GacktCamui View Post
It was but it was only 20 minutes. That's fine as it is.
Meh, I think Exp Pots should stay 1 hour long. Just because it's hard enough to level in CO 1.0 as it is. I remember Exp Pots being 2mil each where as DBs were 4mil.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: