Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 20:49   #31
DaManFromNoWher

DaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond repute
The higher end version of Win 7 will have VPC for download with Win XP SP3 for free from MS. This will allow you to run all older programs in Win7.

Bad thing about this for TQ and the rest of us that don't cheat, is it will allow the running of 4 CO clients at a time from each box.
Old 06-16-2009, 23:22   #32
imageconquer

imageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Download link

Microsoft Releases Windows 7 Beta as a Free Download

Try this .

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/01/microsoft-relea/

Last edited by thehempknight; 06-17-2009 at 02:15.
Old 06-17-2009, 00:08   #33
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageconquer View Post
Microsoft Releases Windows 7 Beta as a Free Download

Try this .

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/01/microsoft-relea/
hello slowpoke.jpg we got free RC now Beta can go to hell

MyAnimeList

Last edited by thehempknight; 06-17-2009 at 02:16.
Old 06-17-2009, 19:42   #34
Blackwolf

Blackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond repute
well i tried coming back after quite a long break now im getting slammed with all of these problems... i do have windows 7. and i cant break the BSOD . firstly i can barely patch to begin with but it seems like when i get close i get killed with the BSOD. i tried clicking the x on the virus protection but it didnt work so meh.
Old 06-17-2009, 19:52   #35
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwolf View Post
well i tried coming back after quite a long break now im getting slammed with all of these problems... i do have windows 7. and i cant break the BSOD . firstly i can barely patch to begin with but it seems like when i get close i get killed with the BSOD. i tried clicking the x on the virus protection but it didnt work so meh.
after getting a BSOD you need to delete the folder and reinstall everything since the BSOD corrupts the conquer installation, after installing delete or rename the folder zftqat before running the game

MyAnimeList

Last edited by Himie; 06-17-2009 at 19:55.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:14   #36
Blackwolf

Blackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond reputeBlackwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
after getting a BSOD you need to delete the folder and reinstall everything since the BSOD corrupts the conquer installation, after installing delete or rename the folder zftqat before running the game
ok so i reinstalled, got rid of the zftqat folder then patched and everything was working fine until i tried logging in.. the bar got about halfway and then the whole thing closed down.. i guess the brightside is that it wasnt BSOD
Old 06-18-2009, 06:10   #37
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwolf View Post
ok so i reinstalled, got rid of the zftqat folder then patched and everything was working fine until i tried logging in.. the bar got about halfway and then the whole thing closed down.. i guess the brightside is that it wasnt BSOD
1. Please make sure you input account and password correctly (account: 4-15 characters, password: 10-14 characters).
2. If your client is the latest one, then please tell us your account and the server you are on. And please also check if there are any debug logs generated under the game folder: Conquer2.0/Debug/... If there are, please send the latest ones to us. And we suggest you to reinstall the client, after the client is uninstalled, there will be some files kept under the game directory, please remove them manually and then reinstall the client.
3.Your operating system.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:18   #38
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
1. Please make sure you input account and password correctly (account: 4-15 characters, password: 10-14 characters).
2. If your client is the latest one, then please tell us your account and the server you are on. And please also check if there are any debug logs generated under the game folder: Conquer2.0/Debug/... If there are, please send the latest ones to us. And we suggest you to reinstall the client, after the client is uninstalled, there will be some files kept under the game directory, please remove them manually and then reinstall the client.
3.Your operating system.
i finally made it on =D
i uninstalled the client, deleted the files left in the folder, reinstalled, deleted zftqat, patched manually. and wala im in. it was a long process but at least it was worth it
Old 06-25-2009, 07:37   #39
namco

namco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond repute
CO Runs great in windows 7 .Am running windows 7 64 bit RC final. you need to go into CO fold then into the zftqat folder once in there you will see a app named TQAT right click this app then going into porperties then click security then at the buttom of the box click advanced then click change permissions then click ok . Now windows will not allow the Anti Trojan app will not run anymore. Enjoy

Thanks Con for the heads up on the Anti Trojan app not running right

P.S You will need to undo this when ND releses a version that the TQAT works in.
This is only a temp fix.

Another lose cannon gone bi-polar
Slipped down, couldn't get much lower.
Quicksand's got no sense of humor.
I'm still laughing like hell.
You think that by crying to me
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe,
You've been infected by a social disease.
Well, then take your medicine.

Last edited by namco; 06-25-2009 at 07:43.
Old 06-25-2009, 21:16   #40
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by namco View Post
CO Runs great in windows 7 .Am running windows 7 64 bit RC final. you need to go into CO fold then into the zftqat folder once in there you will see a app named TQAT right click this app then going into porperties then click security then at the buttom of the box click advanced then click change permissions then click ok . Now windows will not allow the Anti Trojan app will not run anymore. Enjoy

Thanks Con for the heads up on the Anti Trojan app not running right

P.S You will need to undo this when ND releses a version that the TQAT works in.
This is only a temp fix.
Thanks for your reminding. Hope you will enjoy it.
Old 06-30-2009, 14:45   #41
darkflamecegasa

darkflamecegasa has a reputation beyond reputedarkflamecegasa has a reputation beyond reputedarkflamecegasa has a reputation beyond reputedarkflamecegasa has a reputation beyond reputedarkflamecegasa has a reputation beyond reputedarkflamecegasa has a reputation beyond reputedarkflamecegasa has a reputation beyond reputedarkflamecegasa has a reputation beyond reputedarkflamecegasa has a reputation beyond reputedarkflamecegasa has a reputation beyond reputedarkflamecegasa has a reputation beyond repute
I still get a lot of problems:

1- When the Anti-Trojan thing pops up, a blue screen error appears;
2- when i press the X, i fill the password, it goes till "creating map" then the window simply closes.

Dunno if anyone can help.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:22   #42
Himie
Nipah~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo View Post
I just installed Win7, but I'm having some problems running CO.

After installing CO I removed TABCTL32.OCX to another folder, yet it still gave me a BSOD. I rebooted and started CO again, but now AutoPatch gives me a "ConnectError". I can click Retry, Manual or Quit, when I do Manual I get transferred to the Chinese CO website..

Edit: AutoPatch worked before I got the BSOD btw.

Edit 2: I uninstalled, reinstalled, manually patched and all is fine now.

Edit 3: Now it crashes as soon as it starts initializing

Edit 4: I saw the thread in Bugs and set Comp mode to XPSP2, still not working.
TABCTL32.OCX? you have to delete zftqat folder or rename it (or only TQAT.exe)

After getting a BSOD you have to reinstall from scratch. obligatory.

If you don't delete the folder and reinstall after a BSOD autopatch will never work and conquer.exe will crash

basically delete, reinstall, delete/rename zftqat folder and play =)

MyAnimeList

Last edited by Himie; 07-04-2009 at 10:24.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:27   #43
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I've got it all working now ;P Problem was I didn't manually deleted the Conquer folder before reinstalling after I got the BSOD >.< I deleted my post since it was quite a mess and I thought nobody had read it yet anyway ;P

Thanks a bunch btw, I couldn'tve done it without your advice.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:31   #44
Himie
Nipah~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo View Post
Yeah I've got it all working now ;P Problem was I didn't manually deleted the Conquer folder before reinstalling after I got the BSOD >.< I deleted my post since it was quite a mess and I thought nobody had read it yet anyway ;P

Thanks a bunch btw, I couldn'tve done it without your advice.
Haha I woke up and first thing I saw was both of your posts
Good to see its working now

Dam I woke up very hungry... I'll go find something to eat...

MyAnimeList
Old 07-04-2009, 16:03   #45
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Got WinXP again ^^
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: