Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2018, 06:05   #1
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,538
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
question about alternate rune

i need confirm pls
if as monk i have on main rune

1) healer
2) bosskiller
3) no mercy

and on alternate
1) nothing
2) witchery
3) nothing

when i switch gears from main (SDG) to alternate (STG)
the 3 Yellow rune that work are
healer, witchery and nomercy right??
ty
__________________
Morphing
Pure Melee Water (40k max attack)
lev 140
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2018, 10:12   #2
noobie.com
Registered User
 
noobie.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,478
noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Only the Blue & Red rune from the main setup alternates to the alt gear setup. None of the yellow runes alternate so you have to level additional yellow runes for your alternate gear setup unless they have changed things from the initial release. I hope that helps.
__________________
Showtime|GEM - Still Semi Retired

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 12-05-2018 at 10:14.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2018, 22:15   #3
VeniVidiVici
Registered User
 
VeniVidiVici's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 33
VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
i need confirm pls
if as monk i have on main rune

1) healer
2) bosskiller
3) no mercy

and on alternate
1) nothing
2) witchery
3) nothing

when i switch gears from main (SDG) to alternate (STG)
the 3 Yellow rune that work are
healer, witchery and nomercy right??
ty

you are correct. it might not show up when you check your gears but it does work, just make sure in your alt gear you manually place the rune in the correct slot to remove the rune you want from main.

easy way to check is zap someone with main runes then go alt and zap with again... if you zap more than witchery is working :P
VeniVidiVici is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2018, 04:43   #4
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,538
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
it work but i tested easyer with healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
you are correct. it might not show up when you check your gears but it does work, just make sure in your alt gear you manually place the rune in the correct slot to remove the rune you want from main.

easy way to check is zap someone with main runes then go alt and zap with again... if you zap more than witchery is working :P
test 1
rune set main
slot 1 healer
slot 2 bosskiller
slot 3 nomercy
minor rune set empty

when i switch gears to alternate equipment and zap the mana still regenerate (healer still work)

test 2
rune set main
slot 1 empty
slot 2 bosskiller
slot 3 nomercy
minor rune set
slot 1 healer
slot 2 and 3 empty

when i switch gears to alternate equipment and zap mana still regenerate (healer still work)

test 3
rune set main
slot 1 healer
slot 2 bosskiller
slot 3 empty

minor rune set

slot 1 nomercy
slot 2 and 3 empty


when i switch gears to alternate equipment and zap mana DONT REGENERATE (healer dont work necause work nomercy)


conclusion

rune set work excatly like alternate equipment (if some slot in alternate are empty the corrispondent rune on main set work !!)
__________________
Morphing
Pure Melee Water (40k max attack)
lev 140
Full +12-7P7

Last edited by USER1_74; 12-06-2018 at 04:48.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2018, 05:36   #5
noobie.com
Registered User
 
noobie.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,478
noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
test 1
rune set main
slot 1 healer
slot 2 bosskiller
slot 3 nomercy
minor rune set empty

when i switch gears to alternate equipment and zap the mana still regenerate (healer still work)

test 2
rune set main
slot 1 empty
slot 2 bosskiller
slot 3 nomercy
minor rune set
slot 1 healer
slot 2 and 3 empty

when i switch gears to alternate equipment and zap mana still regenerate (healer still work)

test 3
rune set main
slot 1 healer
slot 2 bosskiller
slot 3 empty

minor rune set

slot 1 nomercy
slot 2 and 3 empty


when i switch gears to alternate equipment and zap mana DONT REGENERATE (healer dont work necause work nomercy)


conclusion

rune set work excatly like alternate equipment (if some slot in alternate are empty the corrispondent rune on main set work !!)
I will also run some tests. When first released bloodspawn and draining touch would not work with alt gears and I can not remember yet I think we tested No Mercy (I could be wrong on no mercy) and it did not work the rates of the healing triggers were not the same as with main gears and were much lower.

I am sorry for the bad info above if that is the case now. I have to retest bloodspawn and draining touch now. I will also test no mercy to be sure.

Thanks for the info
__________________
Showtime|GEM - Still Semi Retired

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 12-06-2018 at 07:04.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:55.