View Poll Results: Increase the Mana cost for Tornado to 300MP and Fire to 150MP
Yes, Increase the Mana Cost 59 62.77%
No, Do not change it 35 37.23%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2011, 22:13   #1
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Increase Mana Cost for Fire and Tornado

Alright, there was a time when firetaos weren't ridiculously OPed.
With subclasses, dragonsouls, refineries, and the unlocked resolution they have gotten a little out of hand, not to mention tort gems.
FireTaos originally were intended to have High mana and average hp, but with the mana bs 1.2k mana is suffice.

So my idea is simple: Increase the mana cost for magic

Tornado costs 64MP Fixed as of now
Fire costs 32MP Fixed as of now

Increase Tornado's cost to 300MP a cast
Increase Fire's cost to 150MP a cast

this would even the playing field as firetaos would have to bring mana pots, use meditation (needing them to get stamina), alot more points to spirit and not be able to relentlessly spam their magic.

This would also reduce the number of poison zapping melee classes
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 02:43   #2
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
i actually agree lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 02:46   #3
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
PvE still exist in this game, maybe not for you but for hundreds of others so it would be unfair for taos.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 06:47   #4
TipTop

TipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
PvE still exist in this game, maybe not for you but for hundreds of others so it would be unfair for taos.
lol So they should allot more mana. Atm the mana isn't even a factor to fire taos.
TipTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 07:55   #5
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ok, non reborn firetaos at the 110 promotion have how much mana again? 225 spirit, 7.5k mana 12k hp

HeavensBlade costs 5,000MP thus proving firetaos are SUPPOSED to have mana

FireTaos are originally alloted: str.0 vital.47. agil.65 spir.225
FireTaos are currently alloted: str.0 Vital.295 agil.2. spir.40

so PvE was originally intended for firetaos, now they have lost one of their purposes
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
Old 11-10-2011, 07:56   #6
Egynator

Egynator is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

I voted no. I don't wanna drink a potion after every monster kill o.O You people should cry about usage of 5 hercs (if blessed), not about tao's mana. Or archers, they dont use stamina or mana for attacking either. Anyway, I lol'd at this thread.
Egynator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 09:56   #7
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
Yes! I agree. I also just made a suggestion for taos too.
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 11:12   #8
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
i lol'd OP has the most overpowered class in game and he crys about fires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 11:20   #9
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Well i understand that fire taos are overpowered. But i dont think its the way to fix it.
Lets pretend for a moment that not every tao have mana backswords. Lets pretend that there might posibly be new players in CO who would try to play as fire taos (i know it sounds ridiculous, new players in CO.lol). How the hell should they play.
What could be done (though its nearly imposible) is making taos loose stamina if they hit human oponent only. This way in PvP fires would need stamina too but PvE would be unefected. The amount of stamina would be a matter of discusion.
Also no stamina reduction when geting hit by ranged atacks (magic and arrows) while siting. But thats only if they would fix all those cheap easy skills. But even if people would agree to it, even if TQ would agree to it. Could they program it?
And having that high mana cost is almost as having stamina cost for melee hits.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 11-10-2011 at 11:52.
Old 11-11-2011, 00:42   #10
corey0092
The Dude

Quote:
Well i understand that fire taos are overpowered. But i dont think its the way to fix it.
Lets pretend for a moment that not every tao have mana backswords. Lets pretend that there might posibly be new players in CO who would try to play as fire taos (i know it sounds ridiculous, new players in CO.lol). How the hell should they play.
What could be done (though its nearly imposible) is making taos loose stamina if they hit human oponent only. This way in PvP fires would need stamina too but PvE would be unefected. The amount of stamina would be a matter of discusion.
Also no stamina reduction when geting hit by ranged atacks (magic and arrows) while siting. But thats only if they would fix all those cheap easy skills. But even if people would agree to it, even if TQ would agree to it. Could they program it?
And having that high mana cost is almost as having stamina cost for melee hits.
Alright, new players to Co wont be reborn instantly, so being a non reborn tao, they would still have 4.5k mana at 70, so I do not see an issue with the increase in cost. Also, FireArista and FiresofHell arent effected by this, so leveling hasnt changed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
listen here smartass. Everyclass is OP, its all battle power, excluding firetaos.
Quote:
Old 11-11-2011, 02:39   #11
LitasLTL

Quote:
Wariors are most overpowered? So why 90% of players dont play as wariors?

Old 11-11-2011, 09:09   #12
corey0092
The Dude

im still saying warriors are the most balanced class and require the most skill to effectively use
Quote:
Old 11-11-2011, 09:28   #13
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Ga-ga-good idea
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2011, 09:55   #14
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wariors are most overpowered? So why 90% of players dont play as wariors?
because the 99% doesnt know how to play a warrior. maxed out you will never die. ever. 23/24k def 30k hp up to like 60k attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2011, 10:55   #15
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
because the 99% doesnt know how to play a warrior. maxed out you will never die. ever. 23/24k def 30k hp up to like 60k attack
never die AND never kill
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: