Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 13:41   #31
Momochi~Zabuza
アキヤマ ミオ
 
Momochi~Zabuza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,849
Momochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
All you did on Sapphire was Q.Q because noone would be nice to you.
thats why he switches servers so much, nobody ever likes him cuz hes just a stupid kid lol
__________________
Tropa De Elite Osso Duro De Roer
Pega Um Pega Geral
Tambem Vai Pegar Voce!


Representing: EliteSquad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
all them Azn are too good at these games, damned them... but if it wasn't for them then we would never have manga and anime =( so we has choice but to love'em
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
I pk all that not in friendlist.
Momochi~Zabuza is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 13:42   #32
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha
 
BuddhaIncarnate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: One with the Universe
Posts: 6,133
BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza View Post
thats why he switches servers so much, nobody ever likes him cuz hes just a stupid kid lol
He tried to tell us all how we had to be all carebear torwards him because he was trying to be nice to us. In the end, he made a bunch of fail threads, got flamed to hell, deleted his threads, and ran off in tears.
BuddhaIncarnate is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 14:36   #33
666
Demon
 
666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 7,409
666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute
Trooge is just a kiss ass, ignore him. Little kid hasn't even had his balls drop yet. :/
__________________


Representing: TEAM ANTI-EGYPT

Heartless.

Our lives are just a series of never-ending tests. Death is inevitable, we're all born to die.

My mind dwells in the 7th level of hell.

EliteSquad ftw.

666 is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 15:03   #34
mortysteve
Banned
 
mortysteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: England.
Posts: 7,899
mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.
me too!
mortysteve is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 17:39   #35
Trooge14
bai pony
 
Trooge14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Washington :D
Posts: 4,404
Trooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Trooge14 Send a message via Yahoo to Trooge14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edipsos View Post
we can see by his signature how pro his chars are
Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edipsos View Post
Dude, dont be mean. Let him kill you a few times cause otherwise he might realize how pathetic he is and commit suicide and the blood will be on your hands
Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Lol, seriously?
First off, when you use the letter 'I', it's capitalized.
"GrammAr sucks".
It's three 'dots', 'full stops' after a word, not 6-7.

your grammAr isn't very good either, so don't say others grammar sucks.

Douche.


Lol, hi im mohammad, how are you mohammad.
I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
lol xD
Don't laugh at idiots o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza View Post
im sure u guys can see by now why trooge is blocked by most of geminis forum lol, u guys will all probably filter him soon too
Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
All you did on Sapphire was Q.Q because noone would be nice to you.
Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza View Post
thats why he switches servers so much, nobody ever likes him cuz hes just a stupid kid lol
Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
He tried to tell us all how we had to be all carebear torwards him because he was trying to be nice to us. In the end, he made a bunch of fail threads, got flamed to hell, deleted his threads, and ran off in tears.
Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.
__________________
Online when I want to fb.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
i love to masturbate!

....sorry, couldn't resist.
958220240 point(s) total

A day in TQ
Trooge14 is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 20:48   #36
Ryuzaki
Registered User
 
Ryuzaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In My Chairz Spinnings Eating Hello Pandazzzz
Posts: 3,644
Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooge14 View Post
Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.

Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.

I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?

Don't laugh at idiots o.o

Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.

Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail

Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.

Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.
I'M GONNA SUE YOU
__________________
Conquer
Mantra [Water-Water-Trojan] - Retired.
LaTale
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]


Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 20:52   #37
Momochi~Zabuza
アキヤマ ミオ
 
Momochi~Zabuza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,849
Momochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I'M GONNA SUE YOU
lol that idiot said hes killed 130 2nd rb trojans?

hes lvl 123ish only with about 190 pot alone and 210ish with mentor on

the average player on my side of gw (his enemies) are 250/260 potency, he cant even hit over 1k on me or any of my friends rofl
__________________
Tropa De Elite Osso Duro De Roer
Pega Um Pega Geral
Tambem Vai Pegar Voce!


Representing: EliteSquad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
all them Azn are too good at these games, damned them... but if it wasn't for them then we would never have manga and anime =( so we has choice but to love'em
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
I pk all that not in friendlist.
Momochi~Zabuza is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 22:01   #38
666
Demon
 
666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 7,409
666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooge14 View Post
Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.

Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.

I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?

Don't laugh at idiots o.o

Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.

Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail

Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.

Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.
You have no skills, live with it.

As for ignoring, you're the one that pretends to put someone on ignore yet still quote them so who really fails there?
__________________


Representing: TEAM ANTI-EGYPT

Heartless.

Our lives are just a series of never-ending tests. Death is inevitable, we're all born to die.

My mind dwells in the 7th level of hell.

EliteSquad ftw.

666 is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 05:10   #39
Edipsos
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 236
Edipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooge14 View Post
Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.

Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.

I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?

Don't laugh at idiots o.o

Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.

Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail

Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.

Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.
You pwned them with what? For 1 dmg with a stick? 2nd rb 130 with a lvl 100 char? I doubt it, unless you are full super 2 sock, which i also doubt.
__________________
Roses are red
Violets are blue
My brace is now
Super plus two
Edipsos is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 06:13   #40
xadamxkremx
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,482
xadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond repute
he's full elite.

his counts of killing is directing me after a fire tao has already taken me down to 100 health :P

his direct hit with rage only hit my archer for 300 before he got hacked :P

he fails to mention all the time i have been on a trojan and pwned him.

but he's a noob that thinks stealing the last hit counts as a kill.

kinda like this bulked warrior that i fought on our server. full +12 except tali's and weapons and only landed 1 hit on me in 30 minutes. i hit him about 5-10 times a minute through that whole time and he still says he's better then me cause he managed 1 kill o.O

thinks 1 kill after 30 minutes is better then my chaining fb and breaking the dura on my blade from whooping him LOL

whats even funny is

a. he thinks we followed him here which is failure on his half.

b. the fact that he can't ss or fb worth **** and yet him and that lunchbox ***got challenged Rohnit or however his name is spelt and thought they stood a chance.

**** we only have like 8 people on our server that would even stand a chance against Rohnit in a fight lol.

and only 1 of them comes from our enemy side from what i've been told and seen :P

quick question for you guys.
whats better
4 hits outta 20+ attempts (troogle)
or
3 hits outta 5 attempts? (Me)

since that was the outcome when troogle and i played trojan to trojan the first time i even played a trojan :P

Last edited by xadamxkremx; 03-27-2009 at 06:18.
xadamxkremx is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 07:17   #41
Trooge14
bai pony
 
Trooge14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Washington :D
Posts: 4,404
Trooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Trooge14 Send a message via Yahoo to Trooge14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza View Post
lol that idiot said hes killed 130 2nd rb trojans?

hes lvl 123ish only with about 190 pot alone and 210ish with mentor on

the average player on my side of gw (his enemies) are 250/260 potency, he cant even hit over 1k on me or any of my friends rofl
Lol? Dude i even hit 3k on broms tro, and hes almost full 2 soc, and i hit a lot on most of your friends, youve never actually seen my tro have u?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edipsos View Post
You pwned them with what? For 1 dmg with a stick? 2nd rb 130 with a lvl 100 char? I doubt it, unless you are full super 2 sock, which i also doubt.
Lol its funny because i dont hit 1's on anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xadamxkremx View Post
he's full elite.

his counts of killing is directing me after a fire tao has already taken me down to 100 health :P

his direct hit with rage only hit my archer for 300 before he got hacked :P

he fails to mention all the time i have been on a trojan and pwned him.

but he's a noob that thinks stealing the last hit counts as a kill.

kinda like this bulked warrior that i fought on our server. full +12 except tali's and weapons and only landed 1 hit on me in 30 minutes. i hit him about 5-10 times a minute through that whole time and he still says he's better then me cause he managed 1 kill o.O

thinks 1 kill after 30 minutes is better then my chaining fb and breaking the dura on my blade from whooping him LOL

whats even funny is

a. he thinks we followed him here which is failure on his half.

b. the fact that he can't ss or fb worth **** and yet him and that lunchbox ***got challenged Rohnit or however his name is spelt and thought they stood a chance.

**** we only have like 8 people on our server that would even stand a chance against Rohnit in a fight lol.

and only 1 of them comes from our enemy side from what i've been told and seen :P

quick question for you guys.
whats better
4 hits outta 20+ attempts (troogle)
or
3 hits outta 5 attempts? (Me)

since that was the outcome when troogle and i played trojan to trojan the first time i even played a trojan :P
your such a noob, i killed you fair and square, MANY TIMES, you have to use a archer to kill me, if it wasnt for the tallys i would pwn you 24/7, lets just say you got lucky, but i hit like 1k+ on kaka**** and i would think i hit more on you then i do on him heh? maybe cuz hes a 130+ 2nd rb tro with almost 300 pot?, noob get your facts right before you come here and lying ****. I alst offered you a deal, if i play you a game of ss/ff, the loose quits the game, o and then you rejected it and you still think your better, you know that im better then you so just go feed your pedo friends your ******?
__________________
Online when I want to fb.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
i love to masturbate!

....sorry, couldn't resist.
958220240 point(s) total

A day in TQ
Trooge14 is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 07:21   #42
xadamxkremx
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,482
xadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooge14 View Post
Lol? Dude i even hit 3k on broms tro, and hes almost full 2 soc, and i hit a lot on most of your friends, youve never actually seen my tro have u?

Lol its funny because i dont hit 1's on anyone.


your such a noob, i killed you fair and square, MANY TIMES, you have to use a archer to kill me, if it wasnt for the tallys i would pwn you 24/7, lets just say you got lucky, but i hit like 1k+ on kaka**** and i would think i hit more on you then i do on him heh? maybe cuz hes a 130+ 2nd rb tro with almost 300 pot?, noob get your facts right before you come here and lying ****. I alst offered you a deal, if i play you a game of ss/ff, the loose quits the game, o and then you rejected it and you still think your better, you know that im better then you so just go feed your pedo friends your ******?
would love to know what trojan exactly your playing seeing how.
a. i have screenshots of you at 120 only hitting like 800 with stig
b. keep talking.
c. i 1 hit your accounts in full elite on my archer ;(

and seeing how your now a **** archer i don't see exactly how you think you hit more then 1's on anyone that has better then +3 super tali's LOL\

4 hits outta 20+ attempts (troogle)
or
3 hits outta 5 attempts? (Me)

pretty sure anyone that can do math realizes i won that fight

fail troogle.

got 40 pct more accuracy then you i just chose not to waste my time fastblading

funny though you claim you've killed me so many times yet the only people i do to are the bulkers of which you aren't

fail.

Last edited by xadamxkremx; 03-27-2009 at 07:25.
xadamxkremx is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 07:22   #43
fawn1
shhh.
 
fawn1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: a room full of pillows
Posts: 7,455
fawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fawn1
just stop arguing it dont matter whos weener is longer or whos more of a man or w/e >_>
some1 step up and be the bigger person here
__________________
im a little
teapot!
short and stout
o_O !
fawn1 is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 07:26   #44
xadamxkremx
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,482
xadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn1 View Post
just stop arguing it dont matter whos weener is longer or whos more of a man or w/e >_>
some1 step up and be the bigger person here
why you gotta go talking about weeners.

we all know mines bigger then troogle seeing how he's only like 12.
xadamxkremx is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 07:28   #45
RipKiLLxD
The Brazn.
 
RipKiLLxD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Itacity , Brazil
Posts: 1,563
RipKiLLxD has a reputation beyond reputeRipKiLLxD has a reputation beyond reputeRipKiLLxD has a reputation beyond reputeRipKiLLxD has a reputation beyond reputeRipKiLLxD has a reputation beyond reputeRipKiLLxD has a reputation beyond reputeRipKiLLxD has a reputation beyond reputeRipKiLLxD has a reputation beyond reputeRipKiLLxD has a reputation beyond reputeRipKiLLxD has a reputation beyond reputeRipKiLLxD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooge14 View Post
Lol? Dude i even hit 3k on broms tro, and hes almost full 2 soc, and i hit a lot on most of your friends, youve never actually seen my tro have u?

Lol its funny because i dont hit 1's on anyone.


your such a noob, i killed you fair and square, MANY TIMES, you have to use a archer to kill me, if it wasnt for the tallys i would pwn you 24/7, lets just say you got lucky, but i hit like 1k+ on kaka**** and i would think i hit more on you then i do on him heh? maybe cuz hes a 130+ 2nd rb tro with almost 300 pot?, noob get your facts right before you come here and lying ****. I alst offered you a deal, if i play you a game of ss/ff, the loose quits the game, o and then you rejected it and you still think your better, you know that im better then you so just go feed your pedo friends your ******?
That's when I have no talis on

I usually leave my talis on ninja , btw why the **** you had to put my name here?
__________________

EliteSquad...4Life

QUIT~ Gone but never forgotten.


EliteSquad Gaming Clan
Facebook -Click Here
Steam -Click Here


RipKiLLxD is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:52.