View Poll Results: Make Stamina Constantly Rechange like when your on a Steed
yes 11 84.62%
no 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2011, 12:47   #1
Frenchie
cheyeaaa

Frenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond repute
Constant Stanmina Recharge

the titles says it all... so we got these crops that give us stam recharge when on a steed, so why not make it always recharge the stam like that instead, would give better PVP in smaller maps (e.g PKA) coz we'll be actually able to get some stamina back and fb/ss/rp etc instead of having to run around like a headless chicken trying to get enough stam for 1 attack, only to get it taken away by getting hit by a zap. (no haters please its only a suggestion. helpfull input is welcome)
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2011, 16:56   #2
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
I will say yes because taos don't have any problems, they just need mana and can have tons of pots to restore it and spam the attack.
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2011, 18:29   #3
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
the titles says it all... so we got these crops that give us stam recharge when on a steed, so why not make it always recharge the stam like that instead, would give better PVP in smaller maps (e.g PKA) coz we'll be actually able to get some stamina back and fb/ss/rp etc instead of having to run around like a headless chicken trying to get enough stam for 1 attack, only to get it taken away by getting hit by a zap. (no haters please its only a suggestion. helpfull input is welcome)
Why would you do that?

How can you possibly say ss/fb/rp without killing yourself? ss/fb actually require you to be awake, to have at least some skill, RP is the easiest move to win with, it is a legal aimbot, it's identical to fbing with aimbot, that's like if you say "I hate all Fruits/Christians"

The 2 are nothing alike one is a fruit which is delicious in most cases and is good for you, can not only do good for your day but also help lengthen your days, the others are religious douche bags who believe in some powerful male gonna save them from the hell their kind has created on earth, by letting them sit down and drink beer and play golf all day on the clouds, you just cannot compare the 2 they are completely different.

One is good
The other is terrible and should never have existed
One has purpose
The other ruins the purpose of other things

Back on topic I suppose anything that helps fbers kill fires is worth adding to the game.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2011, 21:25   #4
Khev

Khev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Why would you do that?

How can you possibly say ss/fb/rp without killing yourself? ss/fb actually require you to be awake, to have at least some skill, RP is the easiest move to win with, it is a legal aimbot, it's identical to fbing with aimbot, that's like if you say "I hate all Fruits/Christians"

The 2 are nothing alike one is a fruit which is delicious in most cases and is good for you, can not only do good for your day but also help lengthen your days, the others are religious douche bags who believe in some powerful male gonna save them from the hell their kind has created on earth, by letting them sit down and drink beer and play golf all day on the clouds, you just cannot compare the 2 they are completely different.

One is good
One has purpose

Back on topic I suppose anything that helps fbers kill fires is worth adding to the game.
Noticed he said "fb, ss, rp, etc"? Implying general stamina costing skills.

Apparently to you, herc, WWK < RP.

Anyways, back on topic. I like it, cause I do fb, but I also don't like it cause it gives everyone fighting against me an advantage. Since one of the main problems of OP is losing stamina after getting zapped while sitting, just suggest that you don't lose stamina when that happens.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2011, 02:00   #5
dayday

dayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond reputedayday has a reputation beyond repute
i get pissed of by constantly loseing stamina when i get hit yup. but get faster stamina or not haveing to sit anymore to regain it would make it to easy.

for people for ss or fb will it be nice but imagine hercers wwkers or tfers foggers etc etc they who allready benefit skills wich doesnt require skills to use will be provided with easy stamina. i rather play the way ss and fb is played !!!

good sugestion thoug but cant vote for nor against it!!
dayday is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2011, 02:28   #6
Frenchie
cheyeaaa

Frenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Why would you do that?

One is good
One has purpose

umm yea i didnt bother reading past the first paragraph coz your just tlking ****e. your getting hung up on the wrong thing.. i merely included it as an expample of skills that need stamina. i couldnt be bother listing al lthe skills that require stamina hence the "etc".. come on dude, i even asked for no haters... gosh! get with the program please
Old 12-02-2011, 02:32   #7
Frenchie
cheyeaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post

Anyways, back on topic. I like it, cause I do fb, but I also don't like it cause it gives everyone fighting against me an advantage. Since one of the main problems of OP is losing stamina after getting zapped while sitting, just suggest that you don't lose stamina when that happens.
youve got a good point there, and i agree that not losing the stamina when getting hit is a better idea coz you have to work to get it back up,but ive seen a few threads suggesting that and nothing happend :/ so yea lets see what happens with this one xD
Old 12-02-2011, 03:19   #8
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Voted no because of herc, wwk, RP. Unless TQ should do it that only after using fb/ss/vf/dt your stamina would regain faster but its way too complicated.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2011, 05:12   #9
SaintWulfie

SaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond repute
Awaiting Azure Shield,Toxic Fog,Serenity to be spam endlessly.
No need to sit anymore, just go around and annoy people until yours is full.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:13   #10
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post

I suggested it before to remove the stun from magic attacks. All it got me were a load of fires crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Voted no because of herc, wwk, RP. Unless TQ should do it that only after using fb/ss/vf/dt your stamina would regain faster but its way too complicated.
Agreed, so I won't vote on this one.
I'm pretty sure bothunter already surpassed him At least unstop didn't pretend he was from the UK while everyone can see bothunter can't talk English

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
LOL. Are you completely stupid???
I'm not using my mouth Dumbtard.
I use fingers on here.
Since you can't hear me talking over internet can you?
No... You can't.
His stupidity knows no limit
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2011, 11:55   #11
buttfog
Kupo v2

buttfog is on a distinguished road
Stamina is so unnecessary in this this factor. There are some skills that require it but why? We already have that yellow meter for special XP skills. There's barely any skills that runs on stamina. Might as well run on mp, but if you want to keep the stamina in game, please add a recharge...as in 1 point recharges every second or 2 seconds.

totally UNFAIR :3
buttfog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2011, 09:10   #12
kleintje

kleintje is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be nice if you wouldn't have to sit all the time to get stamina but like some said it would effect the game in a bad way. You would get toxic fog at you all the time.
kleintje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: