Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 23:14   #1
Trooge14
bai pony

Trooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Trooge14 Send a message via Yahoo to Trooge14
stfu

STFU retards who are trying to make fun of Neko before i come to all your houses and feed you some retards from my forums >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
i love to masturbate!

....sorry, couldn't resist.
958220240 point(s) total

A day in TQ
Old 03-24-2009, 23:37   #2
-Ed
o.o

-Ed has a reputation beyond repute-Ed has a reputation beyond repute-Ed has a reputation beyond repute-Ed has a reputation beyond repute-Ed has a reputation beyond repute-Ed has a reputation beyond repute-Ed has a reputation beyond repute-Ed has a reputation beyond repute-Ed has a reputation beyond repute-Ed has a reputation beyond repute-Ed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooge14 View Post
STFU retards who are trying to make fun of Neko before i come to all your houses and feed you some retards from my forums >_>
no u
Old 03-25-2009, 00:44   #3
pie
Banned

pie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hahaha wat a ****en retard. who the hell makes empty threats like that on the internet these days. yea watever talk **** more, pm when if ur ever here in aus i'll gladly meet up with you and duke it out

see how bias and stupid your mod friend is she allows this thread to stay open when you made it to flame. She has not banned buddha guy for his name, wat he says [insults religions buddhist/islam] . just proves how retarded she is. she wants to nit pick with 'bypassing the filter' and giving out infractions to us common folk when she doesnt want to nit pick with her internet buddies seems like someones a corrupted arrogant retarded douche loving mod

Last edited by pie; 03-25-2009 at 01:09.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:34   #4
CloudCruisin

CloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

hahahaha your pretty hilarious..!!!

"LION server"

semi quit to the game
pure water
110 130 131....
n()()d? well you right,,gratz

" the greatest challenge in our life is to find someone who knows our faults and weaknesses but still willing to embrace us with so much love without any doubts. ^_^ "

"add me in your YM guys: dharwynne@yahoo.com. thank you so much! ^_^"
Old 03-25-2009, 05:08   #5
~Heathie~
ILOVECTB!

~Heathie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Heathie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Heathie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Heathie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Heathie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Heathie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Heathie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Heathie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Heathie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Heathie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Heathie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ~Heathie~ Send a message via MSN to ~Heathie~
Fletcher is an awesome guy why would she ban him >_<
Old 03-25-2009, 07:21   #6
Trooge14
bai pony

Trooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudCruisin View Post
hahahaha your pretty hilarious..!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ed View Post
no u
no u o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by pie View Post
hahaha wat a ****en retard. who the hell makes empty threats like that on the internet these days. yea watever talk **** more, pm when if ur ever here in aus i'll gladly meet up with you and duke it out

see how bias and stupid your mod friend is she allows this thread to stay open when you made it to flame. She has not banned buddha guy for his name, wat he says [insults religions buddhist/islam] . just proves how retarded she is. she wants to nit pick with 'bypassing the filter' and giving out infractions to us common folk when she doesnt want to nit pick with her internet buddies seems like someones a corrupted arrogant retarded douche loving mod
She gives out infractions because of idiot like you that dont know when to shut up or that never shut up. Ima feed you this idiot from my server named KnightAdam, hes like a cow on drugs. See unlike Neko, you dont have respect from anyone, i bet you have like 3 friends and 2 of those are egyptians. stfu or gtfo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Heathie~ View Post
Fletcher is an awesome guy why would she ban him >_<
huh o.o

Quote:
i love to masturbate!

958220240 point(s) total

A day in TQ
Old 03-25-2009, 07:48   #7
fawn1
shhh.

fawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fawn1
its too late u might notice they already came here ;_;
But Not Retards Man
o_O !
Old 03-25-2009, 07:50   #8
pie
Banned

pie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

She gives out infractions because of idiot like you that dont know when to shut up or that never shut up. Ima feed you this idiot from my server named KnightAdam, hes like a cow on drugs. See unlike Neko, you dont have respect from anyone, i bet you have like 3 friends and 2 of those are egyptians. stfu or gtfo.

you leave my friends darrel, mohammad and mohammad out of this. i dont know wat to say im speechless. i dont even think i can respond to your highly thought out insult but i guess i gotta fite fire with fire

WHY DONT YOU STFU AND get the **** out of libra because you are a stupid ***got that has worst english than me and im asian. you gtfo cause you have only 1 friend and that is ur hand. you enjoy sitting on him, making him numb then wanking, when that happens you call ur friend the stranger and you giggle and giggle. plz come back and insult with something more entertaining
Old 03-25-2009, 07:52   #9
Mero
IWont Moza

Location: In the house, street by the cars running on the road above ground
Mero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mero Send a message via Yahoo to Mero
Quote:
There is no real frind at this world.
***4326;If you repped me kindly leave your name
Quote:
Silence does not mean I am ignorant to what goes on around me
But
What is happening around me is not worthy of speech.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Old 03-25-2009, 10:16   #10
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Don't mistake me for one of the troogles friends He came to my forums and we flamed him til he left.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:33   #11
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pis' friend, well... If sex slave comes under friend?
Old 03-25-2009, 13:40   #12
Momochi~Zabuza
アキヤマ ミオ

Momochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond repute
just fyi for all of u here on libra, trooge is filtered by about 80% of our gemini forum cuz all he does is run his mouth with no skill to back up anything he says, then as u can see he makes retarded irl threats when hes only a stupid little 13-14 yr old kid

Representing: EliteSquad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
all them Azn are too good at these games, damned them... but if it wasn't for them then we would never have manga and anime =( so we has choice but to love'em
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
I pk all that not in friendlist.
Old 03-25-2009, 13:47   #13
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza View Post
just fyi for all of u here on libra, trooge is filtered by about 80% of our gemini forum cuz all he does is run his mouth with no skill to back up anything he says, then as u can see he makes retarded irl threats when hes only a stupid little 13-14 yr old kid
Threats, not really going to do it?
phew, get out from under my bed and unlock the doors/windows x_x
Old 03-25-2009, 15:28   #14
Trooge14
bai pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by pie View Post
you leave my friends darrel, mohammad and mohammad out of this. i dont know wat to say im speechless. i dont even think i can respond to your highly thought out insult but i guess i gotta fite fire with fire

WHY DONT YOU STFU AND get the **** out of libra because you are a stupid ***got that has worst english than me and im asian. you gtfo cause you have only 1 friend and that is ur hand. you enjoy sitting on him, making him numb then wanking, when that happens you call ur friend the stranger and you giggle and giggle. plz come back and insult with something more entertaining
Yes I have bad english, funny because english isnt my first language, and I speak it pretty damn well, of course better then you. Its funny because you dont know me at all and you think that i have no friends, lol seems like you have 3 buttbuddies in your life, you listed them yourself. Just do this game and the whole world and take your buddies, go to a cave, have orgys till you die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mero View Post
O_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Don't mistake me for one of the troogles friends He came to my forums and we flamed him til he left.
I didnt leave because you flamed me, I left because that server was boring and i didnt want to make a new character,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza View Post
Funny you think 80%? hmmm last time i checked 99% of the forum responds to me, they say im on ignore but 1 minute later they quote me.

Quote:
i love to masturbate!

958220240 point(s) total

A day in TQ
Old 03-26-2009, 00:46   #15
Soccerstar

Soccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes I have bad english, funny because english isnt my first language, and I speak it pretty damn well, of course better then you. Its funny because you dont know me at all and you think that i have no friends, lol seems like you have 3 buttbuddies in your life, you listed them yourself. Just do this game and the whole world and take your buddies, go to a cave, have orgys till you die.

O_O

I didnt leave because you flamed me, I left because that server was boring and i didnt want to make a new character,

Funny you think 80%? hmmm last time i checked 99% of the forum responds to me, they say im on ignore but 1 minute later they quote me.
you strike me as the kind of person who says sensless and hollow insults,and then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.

Im not realy sure why your even on this forum, i mean its obveous no one is takeing you and your half hearted threats seriously, at least the egys realise when no one cares (no one ever cares).

P.s me and ryan are his 2 egy freinds.
Thy will be drunk
I will be drunk
At home as it is in tavern
Give us this day our foamy head
And forgive us of spillages
As we forgive those who spill against us
And lead us not into incarceration
But deliver us from hangovers
For thine is the beer
The bitter and the larger
Forever and ever