Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 12:12   #76
~DarkLynx~
CowBoy

~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oguzhan View Post
loooooooooooooooooolllll becouse games are supposed to be played?? hhhHHHHHHHHHhh said the no-life hahusahusauhsua I loled irl dude you are my t***261;rd number one now! ahaushaushauhsuahsauhsa

you cant skip that champ!!1 you must play 2nd reborn quest which is boring as hell and it takes alot of time you cannot skip that dude thats supposed to be played men! so huge!!!!!11!! im so happy i can do 2nd reborn quest tonight with my homies from hood!!111! getalifensomefriendsirl

hey morn go read something about WoW
you sir, are just obnoxiously rude...
nothing constructive to the thread was included in your post in any form. Please try and refrain from showing your 'tardness. It might be contagious.
Class: Trojan - Warrior - Pirate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Server: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
~OT Ninja~

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=742522 <--vote here for pom poms!
~DarkLynx~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 13:17   #77
Janajane

Janajane is on a distinguished road
Lotto is good as it is, we are not asking for more items on sale. NONE of them. It was supposed to be CLASSIC, not CO 1.9

Server: Liberty
Rick_Hunter
Guild: Sentinels.

Andromeda, lvl 39 water tao
Janajane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 16:57   #78
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
I'd rather not see any sort of "shopping rush". If there HAS to be one I like the idea of otherwise worthless things, of course that won't happen...
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 21:08   #79
MZB0

MZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond repute
Do not do mets you will destroy cco econimy

tq'd ****...
MZB0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 11:27   #80
ronnie97
Slackerr

ronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud of
None. We dont want anything to do with a "shopping rush" at all. its just going to ruin the game.

Bulkers, shut the hell up and work for your gears.

Quit
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx

Resigned
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx
ronnie97 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 15:10   #81
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
If they were to have a shopping rush I would like to see those DemonBoxes and shashes. I mean come on how can a sash effect gameplay? Don't say that because people will drop good items. Every bulker has at least vip 2 which has remote access to wh's.

I want the sash for extra space and the demon boxes for a lil lotto fun. Maybe lower the rates on cco for the boxes so the non-bulkers wont cry. Haha I laugh so hard when non-bulkers complain but yet don't say a word or complain selling us mets for 10cps.

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 10:35   #82
lpbluedragon

lpbluedragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Demon Boxes!
lpbluedragon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 10:57   #83
Norg~
Banned

Norg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond repute
To begin with, is not even classic, 2nd, lotto been in it, you dont need a shopping rush is enough with lotto. Everything been suggested is bs, since classic was all about hard leveling and pvp. Seriously, change then name to something else, cuz that aint classic at all
Norg~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 14:46   #84
krobars
crydeveno

krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
So we want to see the 10 items you'd like to see in a Classic CO Shopping Rush in the future. The items suggested, as well as opinions given, will all be taken into account for upcoming sales, so this is your chance to voice your choices on your favorite items, or maybe something you'd just like to see on sale for a bit!
So get to it!
firstly. you need to slap youself for even thinking about suggesting this, now, because you have suggested this, put your head in the oven for 6 hours on 220 degrees and see if your brain is still defect.

cco called lottery online or jproxy online

co.2 to be called toxic fog online

Camel mounts for the egys you love so much

full +12 gear sets only available to VIP level 6

katanas with 6000-200000000 attack

another stupid class, with a skill that kills every player in every server in 1 hit.

maybe some kind of drug dealing mini-game or strip poker,

for TQ to steal more dynasty warriors 3 avatars and characters without even trying to edit them.

another twofold blade aimbot

conquer staff that actually do stuff

a programmer that can tell the difference between left and right

you to cut your wrist for letting TQ call this classic conquer.

me to have all memory of this piece of **** game erased so that RPGs feel like RPGs again.

let everyone out of botjail again, even though it was US, the community who botjailed 99.9 % of them.

change 10 items to 1 item because we all know youre going to give us 9 items of your choice regardless of what any of us say.
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot

Last edited by krobars; 12-12-2009 at 16:33.
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 09:14   #85
Laster

Laster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Way to ruin game balance -.-
and selling exemption tokens ruins the balance too.

You see how lazy everyone has gotten, even if all of you are playing since the very first days everyone is expecting easy ways.
this is ridiculous, there's no balance in CO, since TQ started to sell itens and loterry stuff and blablabla.
so, put everything to sail, it doesn't make any difference, CO will still the same sh*t as it is.
Laster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 09:16   #86
Laster

Laster is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
firstly. you need to slap youself for even thinking about suggesting this, now, because you have suggested this, put your head in the oven for 6 hours on 220 degrees and see if your brain is still defect.

cco called lottery online or jproxy online

co.2 to be called toxic fog online

Camel mounts for the egys you love so much

full +12 gear sets only available to VIP level 6

katanas with 6000-200000000 attack

another stupid class, with a skill that kills every player in every server in 1 hit.

maybe some kind of drug dealing mini-game or strip poker,

for TQ to steal more dynasty warriors 3 avatars and characters without even trying to edit them.

another twofold blade aimbot

conquer staff that actually do stuff

a programmer that can tell the difference between left and right

you to cut your wrist for letting TQ call this classic conquer.

me to have all memory of this piece of **** game erased so that RPGs feel like RPGs again.

let everyone out of botjail again, even though it was US, the community who botjailed 99.9 % of them.

change 10 items to 1 item because we all know youre going to give us 9 items of your choice regardless of what any of us say.
agreed.
Laster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 09:19   #87
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
XP Pots, bless stones and 2nd RB tokens, all I need.

Would be happy to see a shopping mall made for CCO only, with those items and some more, but without + stones, toughdrills etc.

Colonel
L140 Water-Ninja-Ninja
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 14:09   #88
Ocelot88
Exposed

Ocelot88 has a reputation beyond reputeOcelot88 has a reputation beyond reputeOcelot88 has a reputation beyond reputeOcelot88 has a reputation beyond reputeOcelot88 has a reputation beyond reputeOcelot88 has a reputation beyond reputeOcelot88 has a reputation beyond reputeOcelot88 has a reputation beyond reputeOcelot88 has a reputation beyond reputeOcelot88 has a reputation beyond reputeOcelot88 has a reputation beyond repute
A months subscription to jproxy
Old 12-23-2009, 15:37   #89
??>??
Andy//o.o

??>?? has a reputation beyond repute??>?? has a reputation beyond repute??>?? has a reputation beyond repute??>?? has a reputation beyond repute??>?? has a reputation beyond repute??>?? has a reputation beyond repute??>?? has a reputation beyond repute??>?? has a reputation beyond repute??>?? has a reputation beyond repute??>?? has a reputation beyond repute??>?? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocelot88 View Post
A months subscription to jproxy
Perhaps your wish will be granted little one.
??>?? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2010, 10:09   #90
Butter
Old Skool

Butter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappiz View Post
xp pots, bless stones and 2nd rb tokens, all i need.

Would be happy to see a shopping mall made for cco only, with those items and some more, but without + stones, toughdrills etc.
+1
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: