Old 05-09-2009, 15:13   #31
~HyperioN~
Banned

~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
Pretty good, iv been keeping myself busy by making money lol, have some projects in the works should be good.

I just relocated from east to west and now back to eaast coast!

meh maybe ill login later to spam some more cps

lol

hopefully i get better **** than the ones me and zero got.
Yeah, we got **** last time.. lmao Next time, u should try with a proxy, grab an IP from egypt and you'll be set to win +8s. :P
~HyperioN~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2009, 15:46   #32
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HyperioN~ View Post
Yeah, we got **** last time.. lmao Next time, u should try with a proxy, grab an IP from egypt and you'll be set to win +8s. :P
this guides you through it:

http://whatismyipaddress.com/staticp...-my-ip-address
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2009, 13:13   #33
This~Wai
Away

This~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEEROOY View Post
Hey guys,

2 days ago (6th of may) I proposed to my girl (:
Even tho I'm young After knowing her for so long say what 5/6 years?, I knew she was the one for me since we always ended up together again, fight after fight. :P
We'll get married later this year.. She wants to do it somewhere in the winter.. I wanted to do it in a other country but we'll see.

Just wanted to share this with some friends that still play on here (:

<3 BOOM!

Leroy :P

Ps. She screamed so loud.. I'm like half deaf
Pss. HA See Joe, I told you I wouldn't marry a fat blonde chick!
gratz best of luck ^_^

have many mini leroys

My Fb video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG27BLB4VQY
This~Wai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2009, 07:28   #34
sanctum
FLY WH0RE

sanctum has a reputation beyond reputesanctum has a reputation beyond reputesanctum has a reputation beyond reputesanctum has a reputation beyond reputesanctum has a reputation beyond reputesanctum has a reputation beyond reputesanctum has a reputation beyond reputesanctum has a reputation beyond reputesanctum has a reputation beyond reputesanctum has a reputation beyond reputesanctum has a reputation beyond repute
only you could give me a reason to log on to this forum and grats some one and for that reason i hate you........jk i wish the best of luck to you and i better be invited or ill tell her about the time u decided you were ***ly in love with me
Old 05-29-2009, 17:57   #35
Yeshaya C
COOKIES!

Yeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yeshaya C Send a message via MSN to Yeshaya C
Mazel Tov Leroy. I wish you both the best. =)
I agree with the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMA
Read less of my posts and save a brain cell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferash
yea im stupid cause i dont bother putting periods or fixing spelling errors
Free Hugs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
Yeshaya C is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 08:52   #36
„-NannyAkaBoolz

„-NannyAkaBoolz has much to be proud of„-NannyAkaBoolz has much to be proud of„-NannyAkaBoolz has much to be proud of„-NannyAkaBoolz has much to be proud of„-NannyAkaBoolz has much to be proud of„-NannyAkaBoolz has much to be proud of„-NannyAkaBoolz has much to be proud of„-NannyAkaBoolz has much to be proud of„-NannyAkaBoolz has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to „-NannyAkaBoolz Send a message via Skype™ to „-NannyAkaBoolz
WTF Lee!

marry her? **** balls, thats one big step!!!!

its been sooo long since i talked to you dude, ive missed you really...

say hey to Aly for me! im so happy for you guys!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :S

„-Nanny water110 - tro120 HACKED by Red§kull i've got her BANNED

WandoW fire lvl 115

~Cymric~ water-tro-tro 110-125-xxx

^^alimbaratur*^~speaks~to~~Cymric~:
impotter and speedhack!

^^alimbaratur*^~speaks~to~~Cymric~:
the next time record ur playing and screen shot and mail GM

„-NannyAkaBoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 05:21   #37
Insanecorn
MAO

Insanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxMan~ View Post
thanks leroy for letting me know that <3...next time try to post it in a good place where you wont find jealous ppl whom their " partner " left them...partner ? lmfao
Fail.

Ohhh here's a hint...its a public forum Expect it malaka
Insanecorn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 05:32   #38
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanecorn View Post
Fail.

c'mon corn not leroys thread lol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 07:28   #39
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanecorn View Post
Fail.

ok ?
~XxMan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 11:56   #40
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEEROOY View Post
Hey guys,

2 days ago (6th of may) I proposed to my girl (:
Even tho I'm young After knowing her for so long say what 5/6 years?, I knew she was the one for me since we always ended up together again, fight after fight. :P
We'll get married later this year.. She wants to do it somewhere in the winter.. I wanted to do it in a other country but we'll see.

Just wanted to share this with some friends that still play on here (:

<3 BOOM!

Leroy :P

Ps. She screamed so loud.. I'm like half deaf
Pss. HA See Joe, I told you I wouldn't marry a fat blonde chick!

Congrats

Wedding cake , punch and the alcohol after ftw!!
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2009, 01:38   #41
Insanecorn
MAO

Insanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxMan~ View Post
ok ?
In other words due to it being malaka trolls will be there whether u like it or not.

Have fun leeroy and hopefully you don't come back here in under 5 years proclaiming ur hatred for women
Insanecorn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2009, 22:56   #42
M.O.D
tra la la

M.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond repute
im behind on the congratz

but congratz

pm me your msn mister
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
You were pr0. :c
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.D View Post
***440;***821;***801;***1244;***821;***772;***808;***439; says: im over all this co drama its worse then a soap opera .... at least that has people to perv on
M.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: