Class: Water-Warrior-Pirate
Also King

Fix this nonsense
KingOfGems is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2012, 03:59   #2
Geosea

Geosea is on a distinguished road
+1

Won't make a difference as they're just trying to find another way to make quick money by creating another game format they won't keep up with...but I'll show my support.

Geosea
Geosea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2012, 08:16   #3
MacSr

MacSr is on a distinguished road
+1

Don't think they even care at this point. The next cash cow is just over the horizon!

MacSr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2012, 11:55   #4
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Either you post valid arguments and ideas or whatever else or I'll have to consider +1s spamm... So if you wanna keep the thread alive no cheating
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2012, 13:04   #5
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2012, 13:37   #6
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
Very funny mister, my warn still stands
Old 10-30-2012, 14:20   #7
coplayer1012

coplayer1012 is on a distinguished road
Truth is that all they care about is the money. That fact that they are working on a new co app for the iPhone says to me that they don't care if the servers are running smoothly, they just want more money. This is a perfect example of that. How is a company going to release a new product when their current one is in a bad condition. Are we going to be forgotten? I've heard some GMs saying that its not about the money, well congratulations on contradicting yourself, the proof is all there.
coplayer1012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2012, 15:34   #8
WarriorFlux

WarriorFlux is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfGems View Post
Continue adding +1 so we can maybe get the GM's attention

+1
Right, first of all since on this game to win....you have to pay, no other way about it, unless you would like to spent years upon years grinding.

So for the first time me and many other people that have payed a hell of a lot of money, want to enjoy the game and actually crack down and enjoy it. For the past dw months now, 10-25+ bugs have been posted, broadcasted all over to try and tell you guys something is wrong!!! Now when you have people that are paying thousands of dollars to play this game and there is something wrong, FIX IT AND QUICKLY!? Why dont you guys get more in touch with the community like you have been doing before you merged the servers.

You guys have fixed loads of things in the game which is amazing.....unless all the bits that were working in the game you have unfixed, which leaves us players lost? For example 'what the hell man this mount armor from shopping rush isnt blessed' "TQ ah ha dont worry we will change it.........in the shopping mall, so you will have to buy it again for $60".

Its just not on.
Get your act together people of the server(s) will lose faith in what used to be a great game.

NOW READ THE POST!!!!
Aims on conquer: email TQ until they go back to conquer online 1.0 with 115 fiery weaps!!

My best joke: "hey whats the deal with newspapers these days...i mean there not new and there not SPAPER!?"

Last edited by WarriorFlux; 10-30-2012 at 15:45.
WarriorFlux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2012, 19:22   #9
champer30

champer30 is on a distinguished road
+1

Let's support ghost!
champer30 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2012, 19:51   #10
realsofamous

realsofamous is on a distinguished road
Lets fix the ipad problems before we try more on different services..

the title is enought "Lets fix the ipad problems before we try more on different services" All you will get is more complains and more to fix sooner or later its going to catch up and no one will play....... i know i will stop sooner or later with all these bugs......

Char name Realest
Level 133
Duke
130-131-133.
Pure water FTW
realsofamous is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2012, 04:52   #11
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Mail me at: hereisvilla@gmail.com
Or to the official email: ipad@conqueronline.com.
Sorry, I may not have checked all posts.
Old 10-31-2012, 22:39   #12
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Guys, we just wanna try fixing more bugs at once so that we don't need to make you wait for the server maintenance for a long time.

iPhone Conquer is being developed by another group of ppl, it wouldn't affect on the iPad Conquer development and Elliot and me will still be here for you.

For most of the bugs you reported we've noticed and filed the issue to the QA team, hopefully, we could bring out the solutions asap.

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2012, 00:50   #13
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
Bring back lab, I dare ya
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2012, 07:33   #14
gracegsx
CO Addict

gracegsx is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb List of Bugs that need fixed

Something I have noticed in the game. People are really skilled at complaining about stuff on world chat but too darn lazy to contact support or voice their concerns on the forum or facebook page. So I figured I may as well be one of the ones to do it on everyone's behalf.

List of things that need fixed that most players are having issues with.
1. The Auction House is pretty much un usable. About 95% of the time I try to search for items, an error pops up which forces me to close the app. This is an issue for most players and should be addressed with priority.
2. The Hot Keys & Chat Settings are no longer saved when you log out and requires resetting every time you log in. This is a huge inconvenience and if this is not supposed to happen should really be fixed as soon as possible.
3. There is an issue with jumping to the right side of the screen. If you touch the area where the Quest Tracing box is normally (regardless if the Quest Tracing Box is visible or hidden), your character will not move. A temp fix is to move the box off screen but for those that do not know of this fix will quickly be frustrated and will stop playing due to it.
4. Chi Tokens when redeemed do not give 100 Chi Points as promised. Not only that, it does not give double exp as it states.
5. Garments that come in various colors such as Elegance & Phoenix only show up as white. This has been an issue since the update back in the beginning of Summer 2012. This really should have been fixed by now.
6. Another issue since Summer 2012 is Character size. All Characters are by default Small Body. You cannot switch sizes. Not a big deal but really should have been fixed or just removed from the game so as not to confuse people.
7. Lagging & Disconnecting on iPad 1. I have played the game on both iPad 1 & 2. On iPad 1, it is almost impossible to not disconnect when trying to navigate through Twin City square.
8. Not getting a DB on 1st RB 110 Promo really blows... Therefore there should be more ways to get a Dragonball.
9. Clan Bug Quitting issue. This prob won't affect many others but it is really irritating for me. I cannot quit my clan. I've been stuck in it for over a month now as a "Spouse". However my former spouse was no longer a Clan member and divorcing did not alleviate the problem.
I understand the game is complex and IMO overall it is hands down the best game app available. However as a paying player I find many of these issues extremely frustrating to withstand for this long. And am puzzled as to why so many of these issues have not been fixed yet. I am no game designer or programmer so I have no idea how long it takes to fix these issues or how complicated they are to fix, but at least some sort of announcement could be released to let the players know that the problems are being worked on & when they are expected to be repaired.

Despite the complaints & issues this is an immensely awesome & engrossing game. If the bugs could be eradicated it would be the best game ever.

I will forward this to support email as well. Thanks for the space.

Violentlips

Violentlips
130 > 130 > 135 Pure Ninja
GoldenApple
gracegsx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2012, 10:17   #15
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracegsx View Post
Something I have noticed in the game. People are really skilled at complaining about stuff on world chat but too darn lazy to contact support or voice their concerns on the forum or facebook page. So I figured I may as well be one of the ones to do it on everyone's behalf.

List of things that need fixed that most players are having issues with.
1. The Auction House is pretty much un usable. About 95% of the time I try to search for items, an error pops up which forces me to close the app. This is an issue for most players and should be addressed with priority.
2. The Hot Keys & Chat Settings are no longer saved when you log out and requires resetting every time you log in. This is a huge inconvenience and if this is not supposed to happen should really be fixed as soon as possible.
3. There is an issue with jumping to the right side of the screen. If you touch the area where the Quest Tracing box is normally (regardless if the Quest Tracing Box is visible or hidden), your character will not move. A temp fix is to move the box off screen but for those that do not know of this fix will quickly be frustrated and will stop playing due to it.
4. Chi Tokens when redeemed do not give 100 Chi Points as promised. Not only that, it does not give double exp as it states.
5. Garments that come in various colors such as Elegance & Phoenix only show up as white. This has been an issue since the update back in the beginning of Summer 2012. This really should have been fixed by now.
6. Another issue since Summer 2012 is Character size. All Characters are by default Small Body. You cannot switch sizes. Not a big deal but really should have been fixed or just removed from the game so as not to confuse people.
7. Lagging & Disconnecting on iPad 1. I have played the game on both iPad 1 & 2. On iPad 1, it is almost impossible to not disconnect when trying to navigate through Twin City square.
8. Not getting a DB on 1st RB 110 Promo really blows... Therefore there should be more ways to get a Dragonball.
9. Clan Bug Quitting issue. This prob won't affect many others but it is really irritating for me. I cannot quit my clan. I've been stuck in it for over a month now as a "Spouse". However my former spouse was no longer a Clan member and divorcing did not alleviate the problem.
I understand the game is complex and IMO overall it is hands down the best game app available. However as a paying player I find many of these issues extremely frustrating to withstand for this long. And am puzzled as to why so many of these issues have not been fixed yet. I am no game designer or programmer so I have no idea how long it takes to fix these issues or how complicated they are to fix, but at least some sort of announcement could be released to let the players know that the problems are being worked on & when they are expected to be repaired.

Despite the complaints & issues this is an immensely awesome & engrossing game. If the bugs could be eradicated it would be the best game ever.

I will forward this to support email as well. Thanks for the space.

Violentlips
I strongly advise you to email this exact message to both Elliot on the email he provided up there and to the link Collin provided on other thread, I'll leave it here aswell
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinx View Post

We have a Designer's mailbox here for you http://event.co.91.com/mailbox/

Last edited by smax_PT; 11-01-2012 at 10:21.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: