Old 10-05-2012, 14:27   #1
WarriorFlux

WarriorFlux is on a distinguished road
Bulk buying cp on GoldenApple

Hi guys,

At the moment on the ipad it is quite hard to purchase more then 20,000 cp off of the iTunes Store without something going wrong. What im finding hard to 'find' or do is bulk buy, considering it takes a good 600,000cp to complete your character of full +12.

So im asking if someone can find me a way, or contact information that i can use to bulk buy cp.

Thaaaaanks
WarriorFlux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 08:30   #2
Geosea

Geosea is on a distinguished road
Pretty sure they put a cap on amount of cps you can buy per month. I'm guessing partly so people don't bulk like that and partly to balance revenues over a couple months time. Found the link...

http://co.91.com/ipad/news/New_Monthly_CP_Quota_Policy_Goes_Effective.shtml

You have to wait 5 months from the first time you purchase cps to be able to purchase 2k usd worth of cps per month and that's the max. That being said, you're looking at 8 to 10 months worth of cp buying until you've spent 10k usd on this game.
Geosea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 14:04   #3
WarriorFlux

Well yes sure, the only thing is that to me personally its like tq are sticking there fingers up to my money? I mean they had the merge 2 servers together because of the lack of bulkers. Honestly they should have a bulking option like they do on pc, i mean they have a PayPal cap but you can still go to western union and buy what the hell you want. So if i want to have 375-385 battle power i should have the choice to do that.

Considering when ipad conquer came out my character was created, meaning that they should of put in place the quota policy when the ipad co came out. Then that means i should be able to buy $2000 worth of cp a month, otherwise how can you fight against people who bulked at the beginning of ipad co when the cp cap wasn't there!?

Any way ill be in touch with them, when they all get back from holiday. I mean it just means that it will be free if you put into consideration how much im paying to get full +12 ey'.

Cheers for the heads up though.
Old 10-06-2012, 14:43   #4
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorFlux View Post
Well yes sure, the only thing is that to me personally its like tq are sticking there fingers up to my money? I mean they had the merge 2 servers together because of the lack of bulkers. Honestly they should have a bulking option like they do on pc, i mean they have a PayPal cap but you can still go to western union and buy what the hell you want. So if i want to have 375-385 battle power i should have the choice to do that.

Considering when ipad conquer came out my character was created, meaning that they should of put in place the quota policy when the ipad co came out. Then that means i should be able to buy $2000 worth of cp a month, otherwise how can you fight against people who bulked at the beginning of ipad co when the cp cap wasn't there!?

Any way ill be in touch with them, when they all get back from holiday. I mean it just means that it will be free if you put into consideration how much im paying to get full +12 ey'.

Cheers for the heads up though.
I'm pretty sure you have more than one acc where u could purchase 2k usd month easly... Thing here is apple policy... Just keep in touch with tq

Edit. Ask them about spark he got full +12 with +8 stones in less than a week... I can't even buy 20l cps straight with one apple I'd.. Theres a trick to it I'm sure... It's your money once u prove ur 18 years older free to do whatever you want
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140

Last edited by smax_PT; 10-06-2012 at 14:46.
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 16:59   #5
WarriorFlux

But smax, what if they find out im 12....maybe i won't be able to get full +12 man.... Teehe.

But yea its cool ive been speaking to apple, there trying to sort it there end so all i need to have is all the gm's that are on holiday atm to come back. Oh to live there lifestyle.
Old 10-07-2012, 22:59   #6
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
But smax, what if they find out im 12....maybe i won't be able to get full +12 man.... Teehe.

But yea its cool ive been speaking to apple, there trying to sort it there end so all i need to have is all the gm's that are on holiday atm to come back. Oh to live there lifestyle.
Hmm, we're back, actually, our helpdesk GMs and customer service group were working. We had to set the policy because of security consideration.

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2012, 02:26   #7
Soul_SeekeR

Soul_SeekeR is on a distinguished road
Flux, i was able to purchase CPs without any issue... But I'm at my limit now of 2k USD. Can't buy now. But I'm using Debit Card instead of Credit Card. I wonder if there's a difference. The last time I used Credit Card, I also faced the same thing and my bank called me coz all my purchases are from Itunes.. lol

I dont know if this will help.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:18   #8
WarriorFlux

Don't worry Collin, sorted it. It wasn't letting me actually get to my monthly cap before, so I phones iTunes up and it was because I had new card information that they would only let me purchase a certain amount. So I hit the $2000 cap today, then I cried as I went to the iPad home page and saw "Chi is being released the 11th of october" -face palm
Aims on conquer: email TQ until they go back to conquer online 1.0 with 115 fiery weaps!!

My best joke: "hey whats the deal with newspapers these days...i mean there not new and there not SPAPER!?"
Old 10-08-2012, 22:50   #9
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Don't worry Collin, sorted it. It wasn't letting me actually get to my monthly cap before, so I phones iTunes up and it was because I had new card information that they would only let me purchase a certain amount. So I hit the $2000 cap today, then I cried as I went to the iPad home page and saw "Chi is being released the 11th of october" -face palm
Aha! Hope you like the update!

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2012, 16:29   #10
WarriorFlux

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinx View Post
Aha! Hope you like the update!
Yea man, updates pretty cool, some things need a little tweaking, but its getting there
Just semi-failing at chi atm, i seem to have a higher percentage change of getting magic attack supers rather then p-attack etc.

Since the update though, kinda going for the elephant mount which i should get i mean im gonna be maxed out both months a nice little profit for you guys ^^
Aims on conquer: email TQ until they go back to conquer online 1.0 with 115 fiery weaps!!

My best joke: "hey whats the deal with newspapers these days...i mean there not new and there not SPAPER!?"
Old 10-26-2012, 05:59   #11
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yea man, updates pretty cool, some things need a little tweaking, but its getting there
Just semi-failing at chi atm, i seem to have a higher percentage change of getting magic attack supers rather then p-attack etc.

Since the update though, kinda going for the elephant mount which i should get i mean im gonna be maxed out both months a nice little profit for you guys ^^
You better have a battleplan on what chi you want\need before spending cash on it cos the points go faaast. I made the mistake of going for rankings over usefull chi`s only to be knocked off the list later
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: