Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2019, 11:42   #1
Luminazvi
Registered User
 
Luminazvi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Estonia
Posts: 125
Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
New expansion discussion

New class

XP Skill 1:

The new class' XP skill works with a "Stamp", when XP skill is activated, if he receives a deadly damage, he will not die, instead his HP will be reduced to 1 point. This effect requires a "Stamp" to work. The new class can accumulate "Stamp"s.

XP Skill 2:
Right click to use, with the caster as the center, deals thunder damage on all the targets within a certain range in all directions.

Passive Skill: Storm Axe
When Storm Axe is triggered, the new class will have a Storm Axe Buff and can attack target with max weapon damage in every hit. It will last for a certain period of time.

Passive Skill: Lightning Shield
When the new class is under attack, there is a chance to trigger passive skill Lightning Shield, the shield surrounds him and absorbs certain amount of damage.

Skill: Thunder Hammer (Physical Damage)
Throw the hammer to a point, deals damage to all the targets within the circle of a certain radius around that point.

Skill: Lightning Strike
Cast the skill in a direction, inflicting damage on all the targets in a rectangle area along its attack path.

Skill: Thunder Rage
When attacking targets with Thunder Rage skill, the new class can accumulate energy, when the energy reaches a certain amount, a Thunder Cloud will appear and deal damage to all the targets under the cloud, it can attack invisible targets as well.

Pure Skill: Thunder God

If the character is the new class in the last 3 lives, he can cast pure skill Thunder God. Enter Thunder God status, he can fly in the air and receive only 1 point damage for every hit, and deal damage to all the targets in the screen every a few seconds.


Tailed beast

Claim Tailed Beast
If you have equipped all 5 Runes in Rune system, you can claim a Tailed Beast, the Tailed Beast gives you extra attributes like HP, Physical Attack, Magic Defense, etc.

Level Up
You can level up your Tailed Beast, the higher the level, the better attributes you will get. When the level of the Tailed Beast reaches a certain level, you will gain other attributes like Breakthrough, Final +Atk, Counteraction, etc.

Special Effects
What's more, Tailed Beast will have special effects like providing more Yellow Rune slots or allowing you to be immune to other player's No Mercy and Witchery Yellow Rune effects.

Summon
You can summon your Tailed Beast to let it follow you all the way.

Well...
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2019, 15:30   #2
~AEnur~
Constantin
 
~AEnur~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 381
~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
New class

XP Skill 1:

The new class' XP skill works with a "Stamp", when XP skill is activated, if he receives a deadly damage, he will not die, instead his HP will be reduced to 1 point. This effect requires a "Stamp" to work. The new class can accumulate "Stamp"s.

XP Skill 2:
Right click to use, with the caster as the center, deals thunder damage on all the targets within a certain range in all directions.

Passive Skill: Storm Axe
When Storm Axe is triggered, the new class will have a Storm Axe Buff and can attack target with max weapon damage in every hit. It will last for a certain period of time.

Passive Skill: Lightning Shield
When the new class is under attack, there is a chance to trigger passive skill Lightning Shield, the shield surrounds him and absorbs certain amount of damage.

Skill: Thunder Hammer (Physical Damage)
Throw the hammer to a point, deals damage to all the targets within the circle of a certain radius around that point.

Skill: Lightning Strike
Cast the skill in a direction, inflicting damage on all the targets in a rectangle area along its attack path.

Skill: Thunder Rage
When attacking targets with Thunder Rage skill, the new class can accumulate energy, when the energy reaches a certain amount, a Thunder Cloud will appear and deal damage to all the targets under the cloud, it can attack invisible targets as well.

Pure Skill: Thunder God

If the character is the new class in the last 3 lives, he can cast pure skill Thunder God. Enter Thunder God status, he can fly in the air and receive only 1 point damage for every hit, and deal damage to all the targets in the screen every a few seconds.


Tailed beast

Claim Tailed Beast
If you have equipped all 5 Runes in Rune system, you can claim a Tailed Beast, the Tailed Beast gives you extra attributes like HP, Physical Attack, Magic Defense, etc.

Level Up
You can level up your Tailed Beast, the higher the level, the better attributes you will get. When the level of the Tailed Beast reaches a certain level, you will gain other attributes like Breakthrough, Final +Atk, Counteraction, etc.

Special Effects
What's more, Tailed Beast will have special effects like providing more Yellow Rune slots or allowing you to be immune to other player's No Mercy and Witchery Yellow Rune effects.

Summon
You can summon your Tailed Beast to let it follow you all the way.

Well...
You forgot to mention the 2persRidingMount. I find that hilarious af.
__________________
Insanity is only a state of mind

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2019, 20:07   #3
Rxin
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 912
Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, you can find the introduction of the new expansions here. There may still be changes before they are released.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2019, 22:27   #4
Etienne1
Bound User
 
Etienne1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 806
Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Yeah, you can find the introduction of the new expansions here. There may still be changes before they are released.
So when exactly will this new class be released?
__________________
Life is too short, so live like you're dying because the Revive button has been disabled.
Etienne1 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2019, 23:34   #5
ilsu333
Registered User
 
ilsu333's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,924
ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow i'm looking forward to the tailed beast thing,i mean i'm a big Naruto fan and adding the Naruto beasts in to CO looks great...Only one thing won't they have copyright issues?I mean those are not look-alike tailed beasts,they are freaking copy-paste Naruto beasts...

Anyways it looks awesome
__________________
I guess this game will never be as fun as it used to be...And that's just sad.
ilsu333 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2019, 03:50   #6
chuchu
Registered User
 
chuchu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 85
chuchu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
Wow i'm looking forward to the tailed beast thing,i mean i'm a big Naruto fan and adding the Naruto beasts in to CO looks great...Only one thing won't they have copyright issues?I mean those are not look-alike tailed beasts,they are freaking copy-paste Naruto beasts...

Anyways it looks awesome
its china do you think they would have any copyright laws
chuchu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2019, 05:15   #7
Rxin
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 912
Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
So when exactly will this new class be released?
The new class should the first one to come among the 4 new expansions. And it may be released in the first quarter of 2019.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2019, 09:15   #8
Byuiso
Registered User
 
Byuiso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 630
Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Is that Tailed Beast thing even legal?

These are just recolored Tailed Beast from Naruto.

Of course the new class sounds so OP.
__________________
ElJefe Fire_EU Server
Nobility: King-150,000,000,000
648 Perfection Score

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2019, 10:22   #9
Etienne1
Bound User
 
Etienne1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 806
Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
The new class should the first one to come among the 4 new expansions. And it may be released in the first quarter of 2019.
Nice, looking forward to seeing the skills in a video.
__________________
Life is too short, so live like you're dying because the Revive button has been disabled.
Etienne1 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2019, 13:13   #10
Octavia
Registered User
 
Octavia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 365
Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Is that Tailed Beast thing even legal?

These are just recolored Tailed Beast from Naruto.

Of course the new class sounds so OP.
China doesn't give two fucks about copyright or plagiarizing.
You should know this by now.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2019, 21:53   #11
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,636
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
China doesn't give two fucks about copyright or plagiarizing.
You should know this by now.
While true, this is licensed in the US which does so ya lol. It reminds me of the dragonball quest that had legit dragonballs from dragonball z. Just no one reports them because no one gives a ****.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767875

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2019, 07:47   #12
KloacmrotSi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 88
KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
While true, this is licensed in the US which does so ya lol. It reminds me of the dragonball quest that had legit dragonballs from dragonball z. Just no one reports them because no one gives a ****.
built a giant stadium headquarters from star trek. ~and gets away wit it
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2019, 15:43   #13
Mucle
MathGenius
 
Mucle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: *****field, Anonyland
Posts: 1,083
Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Im missing the "pay 100 cps to immediately destroy your opponent" skill.
__________________
Kylin > TempleArtemis > Pharos > Light > Dark Fire > Dark

Char-collector


Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW (Princess)
130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin

130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)**
130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**

130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water** (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
** = Fixed Jiang


TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2019, 00:54   #14
scoobysnacked
Refreshe
 
scoobysnacked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San diego
Posts: 488
scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post

Of course the new class sounds so OP.
Agreed, sounds superior to every class thatís out, Ptw and watch the masses struggle.
__________________
brought back to life!!~ weT_Dreams! 130-130-99 dutchess

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.


My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:43.