Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 00:42   #1
synsia
Banned

synsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond repute
Complaints or suggestions for LIVE SUPPORTers!

I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.

But when we started LIVE SUPPORT thing, we were expecting our gms could give some instant help to players by live support and we could provide our players a little more decent service.

But, unfortunately, after the LIVE SUPPORT runs for some time, I saw so many complaints or mocks towards the live supporters on the forum or other occasions. Obviously the live support doesn't play its role well.

So I'd ask why do you dislike live supporters? What shortcomings do they have? Do you have any suggestions for them? In your opinion what a great gm is like? What should they improve if they want to be a customer supporter? For example, you think they are uncompetent for a gm because:
It seems they always take forever to resond to you;
They don't know much about the gameplay;
They are too rude;
and so on...

Btw, please don't speak something like you dislike them because they let you file a hack report when you ask them to take back your lost item for you in this thread. You know, for this issue you can complain TQ's crappy guideline about the hack cases, but that's not those girls` fault. They just do what they are ordered.

Thank you all in advance.
Old 02-28-2008, 00:54   #2
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
I personally think they are disliked because when most posters go to them for information (usually about something in game) the operators give the impression that they know very little of whats going on, in or around the game. I know from closing/moving some threads that I just wish it would stop and sometimes I will be honest and say that I have shook my head but maybe there is some miscommunication between the players and the operators or there is just a lack of understanding the game by the operators to specific questions that some players have. I will see if I can find a few threads before I go to bed...

Edit: I dunno now. Looking back it seems to be more poster claims to what a online staff said. Meh.

Last edited by Durant; 02-28-2008 at 01:08.
Old 02-28-2008, 00:59   #3
L33tsqu34k
AussiesFTW

L33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
Lol.

Sorry, I can't stop laughing.
Break Free - Hillsong United
Yes you have - Leeland
Tears of the Saints - Leeland
Count me in - Leeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckingfutter View Post
i can just see it on the news now "armed robbery in egypt, 4 shop workers killed and 500 TQ scratch cards have been stolen, the robbers were seen to be shouting yes men yes men as they run from the shop loaded with TQ scratch cards"
Old 02-28-2008, 01:08   #4
KittyCat
Banned

KittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KittyCat
As Durant stated, they don't act like they know anything about the game, it is always a generic answer for any question that we have. They always send you some where else to get the information you need. I have talked to several different ones and the only one that was actually helpful was Judy. I spoke to Lena after she came to our server during GW and instantly accused me of speed hacks, which was highly false. I truly think that those GMs need to play the game so they can understand everything that we have questions on. And btw, thank you for making these threads, it is at least showing that you're trying.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:09   #5
Krab
Banned

Krab has a reputation beyond reputeKrab has a reputation beyond reputeKrab has a reputation beyond reputeKrab has a reputation beyond reputeKrab has a reputation beyond reputeKrab has a reputation beyond reputeKrab has a reputation beyond reputeKrab has a reputation beyond reputeKrab has a reputation beyond reputeKrab has a reputation beyond reputeKrab has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I've never dealt with them, but seeing the threads on here, assuming theyre not fake, I can say they lack knowledge bout the game.
They seem to know nothing bout anything except where to file cases.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:10   #6
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Here is one interesting one though although time is not mentioned.

Chris:
What would influence the merge of a server?

Call accepted by operator Judy. Currently in room: Chris, Judy.

Judy:
HI
Chris:
Hi there.
Judy:
After merged, one server will be cancelled, all ppl will be transferred to the other
Judy:
No other influence
Chris:
No, but I mean... What would help you decide which servers to merge?
Judy:
We consider the suggestion by the forum which were posted by the players
Chris:
The only problem with that is, not every player who plays Conquer Online visits the forums.
Chris:
Over half have no idea that Conquer Online have a forum.
Chris:
That does not give strong evidence that a server requires a merge. Jupiter server has been less populated than a lot of servers for over 2 years now.
Chris:
The game gets quite boring when you know almost everybody =/
Judy:
ao
Judy:
Wait a min
Chris:
ok.
Chris:
Hello?
Judy:
Sorry sir
Chris:
That's ok. I thought you abandoned me .
Judy:
For the merge issue, I suggest you to post your suggestion by our forum
Chris:
Like I said above, not a lot of people know/use the forums, so we (Jupiter) will always be low priority to other servers.
Judy:
If they come to me, I will suggest them to go to forum
Chris:
Would it help if I could set up a Poll on the Jupiter section of the forums and get people to vote, get above 100 votes maybe help?
Judy:
You may set, but I'm not sure, how they make decision of how many votes will be taken into consideration
Chris:
Well, if I can get something sorted out, can I come back here and get confirmation?
Judy:
You may come to me again of course
Chris:
hmmm, also; Is it worth e-mailing Opal or Synsia regarding this matter? Otherwise I will get started on what I have suggested.
Judy:
You may have a try
Chris:
Alright. Thanks for you assistance today.
Chris:
Have a good New Year.
Judy:
Thanks, you too

Chris:
[Message for Judy] Sorry, I forgot to ask - Are you only merging servers within the same Group?

Call accepted by operator Lena. Currently in room: Lena, Chris.

Lena:
Happy new year. Welcome to Conquer Online Live Support. You are speaking with Lena. How may I help you?
Lena:
Hi
Chris:
Hi there, I was literally just speaking with Judy, but forgot to ask another question.
Chris:
With Merging servers; are you only merging servers within the same Group?
Lena:
We are not sure , please pay attention to our official site ,we will put an announcement in advance if mergering the servers
Chris:
Unfortunately, I have been advised by Forum Moderators that it is just Groups; I was hoping for positive clarification that this is not the case.
Lena:
No , it is not in the same group
Chris:
Ok, thanks for clarifying this.
Chris:
May you have a good New Year
Lena:
You are welcome. Happy new year ! :
Old 02-28-2008, 01:17   #7
xSainTx
Banned

xSainTx has a reputation beyond reputexSainTx has a reputation beyond reputexSainTx has a reputation beyond reputexSainTx has a reputation beyond reputexSainTx has a reputation beyond reputexSainTx has a reputation beyond reputexSainTx has a reputation beyond reputexSainTx has a reputation beyond reputexSainTx has a reputation beyond reputexSainTx has a reputation beyond reputexSainTx has a reputation beyond repute
The main reason is definatly lack of knowledge about the game they are giving advice about. Almost anytime you ask them a question they will give you a link to go somewhere else and try to find your info there.

Information is power.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:39   #8
L33tsqu34k
AussiesFTW

L33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
Here is one interesting one though although time is not mentioned.

Chris:
[Message for Judy] Sorry, I forgot to ask - Are you only merging servers within the same Group?

Call accepted by operator Lena. Currently in room: Lena, Chris.

Lena:
Happy new year. Welcome to Conquer Online Live Support. You are speaking with Lena. How may I help you?
Lena:
Hi
Chris:
Hi there, I was literally just speaking with Judy, but forgot to ask another question.
Chris:
With Merging servers; are you only merging servers within the same Group?
Lena:
We are not sure , please pay attention to our official site ,we will put an announcement in advance if mergering the servers
Chris:
Unfortunately, I have been advised by Forum Moderators that it is just Groups; I was hoping for positive clarification that this is not the case.
Lena:
No , it is not in the same group
Chris:
Ok, thanks for clarifying this.
Chris:
May you have a good New Year
Lena:
You are welcome. Happy new year ! :

Lmao. That was so funny.
Break Free - Hillsong United
Yes you have - Leeland
Tears of the Saints - Leeland
Count me in - Leeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckingfutter View Post
i can just see it on the news now "armed robbery in egypt, 4 shop workers killed and 500 TQ scratch cards have been stolen, the robbers were seen to be shouting yes men yes men as they run from the shop loaded with TQ scratch cards"
Old 02-28-2008, 02:13   #9
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
They lack knowledge of the game, and what little knowledge they have, they sometimes seem to find difficult to transfer to those asking, due to their inability to grasp the English language to its full extent. Sometimes what they say requires much thought before it is understood.

They "generally" seem to want rid of those who are asking questions, quite quickly, too. So they give a half-arsed response to a question, then tell the asker to e-mail Opal instead... Who rarely replies; Certainly not in a timely fashion.

They lack knowledge of the inner workings of the game, too, and once more what little knowledge they have, they again seem unable to transfer it to those of us asking in a clear, coherent manner.

My suggestion: Train them up, and teach them "better" English.

Better yet, have more GM playing within each server (not server-group, actual server) so we may pass comments of cheaters and problems directly to them, with them able to review said problem(s) in real-time. Everything will be dealt with much faster (especially cheaters) and it would make the community have more faith in TQ's wish for cheaters to be gone, for us to have a fun game to play, etc.

The fact that we have to go to an "Online Support" or e-mail a GM who responds once every 3 weeks (at best) is ridiculous for a MMORPG. I've played many, and the customer-support for this one is far and away the worst. The amount of money TQ makes from DB/Bulk-DB buying is insane; They could quite easily higher BETTER help, or better yet, existent help. So there's really no excuse for the poor level of help we receive from both the "Online Support" and "e-mail-only-because-they-never-log-in" GM.

...............----------------.
..............|_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I]___
.......::.....| . _..SCHOOL : ; .._...)
......':::''.='-(_)----------=-(_)-'

Come, kiddies. Time for SCHOOL!

(Moderator of Kylin & Pharos. PM me if you have a problem. )
Old 02-28-2008, 03:08   #10
flax

flax has a reputation beyond reputeflax has a reputation beyond reputeflax has a reputation beyond reputeflax has a reputation beyond reputeflax has a reputation beyond reputeflax has a reputation beyond reputeflax has a reputation beyond reputeflax has a reputation beyond reputeflax has a reputation beyond reputeflax has a reputation beyond reputeflax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

But when we started LIVE SUPPORT thing, we were expecting our gms could give some instant help to players by live support and we could provide our players a little more decent service.

But, unfortunately, after the LIVE SUPPORT runs for some time, I saw so many complaints or mocks towards the live supporters on the forum or other occasions. Obviously the live support doesn't play its role well.

So I'd ask why do you dislike live supporters? What shortcomings do they have? Do you have any suggestions for them? In your opinion what a great gm is like? What should they improve if they want to be a customer supporter? For example, you think they are uncompetent for a gm because:
They are too rude;
and so on...

Btw, please don't speak something like you dislike them because they let you file a hack report when you ask them to take back your lost item for you in this thread. You know, for this issue you can complain TQ's crappy guideline about the hack cases, but that's not those girls` fault. They just do what they are ordered.

1 reason is they do not even know any thing about the game
i was asking about players who had 30 k pk points before the limit was reduced , and all they kept telling me was to rb the chars in question are too low level to get rb

the next solution was pent amulets , they realise you can only get from lotto and how many that char would need ?

the change in pk point limit made lot of chars useless and i for 1 am not gonna sit 4 month in tg / market doing nothing waiting for those points to drop
Old 02-28-2008, 03:20   #11
IInferno

IInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond repute
I would say lack of knowledge and lack of power as well. I have on a previous occasion told them about a glitch in one of the special event quests that had happened to quite a few people. They then told me to post in the bugs section. Would it have not been faster for them to bring up the issue as they are supposed to be GM's who are the people who read the bugs section?

Another problem really is there doesn't seem to be a fixed time frame they are active, as I have gone back the same time of day and the service be offline. With many different countries around the world using the game it would be better if there were clear times which the service would be active.

Another thing is allowing users to speak to the same operator they previously spoke to (if they are online) as this can help reduce having to repeat the same thing twice just to get the final question in. (this is used by my anti virus/ firewall provider)
First 2 soc shield of sapphire only one for over a year
14 sockets, 263 Potency more to come
Mazzy - lvl 130 archer > hacked
Son_Goku - lvl 130>120 trojan>warrior
IIchig0 - lvl 130>130>130 ninja>warrior>warrior - 274 Potency
IIceman - lvl 110>73 water>water plus others.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:44   #12
Foxx
RETIRED):

Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Foxx Send a message via Skype™ to Foxx
Quote:

They are too rude;
and so on...

So pretty much, what makes us hate live support so much right?

The first problem you could solve is when live support is up, actually make it UP instead of "All of the operators are busy right now, please try again in 483920483 years."

It would really help if live support could actually support us. Like in hack cases that go on, all they do is give us links to submit a case. It makes us mad that were talking to someone DIRECTLY from TQ Digital and they can't take the time to solve the problem right then, something like when your on the phone with your ISP provider. They give you a list of things to try before telling you "Sorry, we need to send someone out." They try to fix your problem before sending in someone. It'd be better if CO was like that and didn't just give us links to fix our problem.

One of the many problems is a lot of the time we feel like we're talking to literal robots. I know I do, the people seem too formal, and not real. Its almost as if its a auto-reply bot (I really wouldn't be suprised if half the "GM's" were robots with a auto-reply.) We DO NOT like talking to machines.

Another problem is that they don't seem to ever answer you clearly. They avoid your questions as much as possible and it makes us upset of course.

Its not that their rude, its just that they aren't very realistic. I'd like to see the people from Live Support actually log on to CO and act as GM's/PM's in game alternating shifts or something instead of this.

Hope this helped.

Edit: I just had this convo with Apple to prove my point. I had to come up with a question so excuse the lame obvious question .

Hope:
Why is there a major lack of GM's in the game?
Call accepted by operator Apple. Currently in room: Apple, Hope.
Apple:
Welcome to Conquer Online Live Support. You are speaking with Apple.
Apple:
Hi
Hope:
Hey, I was just wondering why the game Conquer Online has a major lack of GM's?
Hope:
Surely you've noticed it also....I haven't seen a GM in 4-5 months at least. I'm on CO daily and I'm just wondering why we don't ever see any. Along with PM's (which i've never seen.)
Hope:
uhh...hello?
Apple:
Sorry about that, we have GM in game as well
Apple:
How may I help you please?
Hope:
uhh...
Hope:
Why is it that players NEVER see GM's or PM's that are on the ConquerOnline System messages.
Apple:
If you have any problem in game, you may come here as well, ok?
Hope:
What if live support isn't up?
Hope:
We wait for three days for TQ to get back at us through a e-mail?
Hope:
And basically, all live support does is give us links to file complaints.
Apple:
Sorry about that
Hope:
Right, well can we expect changes from TQ Digital in this...ever?
Apple:
We will try our best to help our players, ok?
Apple:
And we will make our game better, do you have some good suggestions?
Hope:
I have loads, as do other players. But can I ask you; have you ever looked on the forum on player suggestions?
Apple:
Yes, our programmers look it every day
Hope:
Okay...
Apple:
Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you
Hope:
Well one suggestion is i'd like to see GM's log on to CO and have one on at least one server group on at all times alternating shifts.
Hope:
Surely all the money from DragonBalls bought (by myself included) can pay these workers enough money for employee's of TQ.
Apple:
Thanks for your purchase
Apple:
We will try our best to help our players
Hope:
Okay...I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. Good day. .
Apple:
Thanks for calling

<3.

Old forum account. RIP Foxx.

Last edited by Foxx; 02-28-2008 at 03:52.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:47   #13
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
its cause they dont really know anything about the game...

i mean they would believe im serious if i started to talk about how my earth taos wind spell doesnt 1 hit everyone even though its lvl 13 and how my FireRaptor has 3 legs instead of 6..
Old 02-28-2008, 05:53   #14
D3stroyer
TrojanHero

D3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hope:
Okay...I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. Good day. .
Apple:
Thanks for calling
HAHAHAHAHAHA made me laugh.

erm yeah they defenitley lack knowledge of the game and they tend to avoid answering questions you ask...

Level: 130-110+ Tro-Tro

Currently Making A Fire Tao!

Seiya a.k.a Sid msn convo quote woo

Quote:
Sid says:
Im here to make love to you
***729;***903;***1632;***9679;***1109;***1085;***945;***951;***1108;***9679;***1632;***903;***729; says:
good good
MyMiniCity whatever this thing is
Old 02-28-2008, 05:56   #15
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
Live support is only online when im about to go to bed.
but i do not expect more, this is a U.S game and im in a completely different timezone.

so basically i have no input, this post was a secret ploy to increase my postcount! >:]
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: