Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 103 votes, 4.95 average. Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 10:57   #76
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Oh I'm on plenty of servers. Dragon, Eagle>Aquarius and Royalty being a few of them. He was right about one thing tho, I quit. I'll be back for 3.0, so if you are interested, we'll meet there ;D

Did they now? I recall a 120 warrior armor had less armor than a 120 trojan armor, let alone the huge difference on magic resist on it. And yea that was my point too, the 15% hp bonus (+ more points in vitality) largely outweighted the defence a shield gave, and the xp shield was neglectable.

Good we agree on the herc part.

Yea the dodge cap got added later on, around '07. Maybe I'm going a bit too late when discussing the archer. I recall it came a few patches before "potency". Lowest damage went to 12 there.

Not sure what else there is left to discuss. I'm more curious right now to get info about 3.0 instead of reminiscing about "old 1.0 days".

Will, is there nothing at all that you can share with us?
Get merked by Micdeath, ask Will for help LOL
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2012, 11:33   #77
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
You don't even know what merked means. I figured I taught you that when I crushed your "best fber" mate.

And please, do share a subject that is left to discuss about 1.0. But do it in a civilised manner or I'm just going to report you like usual. Like I said, this thread is for discussing, not flaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflzinternets View Post
Will this game be region locked ? I live in USA and want to play with EU players what will happen?
Quite sure I heard something about the region "lock" will rather be something like it will suggest a server based on your location. You can always opt to pick another server.
~*panda*~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2012, 11:52   #78
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
You don't even know what merked means. I figured I taught you that when I crushed your "best fber" mate.

And please, do share a subject that is left to discuss about 1.0. But do it in a civilised manner or I'm just going to report you like usual. Like I said, this thread is for discussing, not flaming.

Quite sure I heard something about the region "lock" will rather be something like it will suggest a server based on your location. You can always opt to pick another server.
Tell it again bro, # life achievement
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2012, 12:43   #79
feardrake
romney2012

feardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 View Post
Tell it again bro, # life achievement
I've noticed that idiots and people in the wrong repeat the same statement over and over again to make themselves seem less idiotic and wrong.

also for the love of christ, change your avatar. no one wants to see what your mom looks like.
feardrake is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2012, 14:00   #80
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Of course he knows he is in the wrong. A year ago, he was standing there arguing how he and his mates that followed him around on the forum were so much better than us in this game. We challenged them to a fight. One guy showed up (not even him) and he got whooped. After that, I got on a website of his showing I was a botter, hacker and I had GM friends doing me favors. This guy is extremely pathetic.

But okay, idiots aside, let's stay on topic.
Old 11-28-2012, 21:49   #81
Micdeath

Micdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflzinternets View Post
Will this game be region locked ? I live in USA and want to play with EU players what will happen?

From the dev. talk, no it isn't going to be region locked. When you first create an account, it will put you in "preferred" Server group. This is first based on account information.

When you run the client for the first time, there will be a ping test based on different server groups. Then it will update your server grouping. The selection is based on lowest ping achieved.

You do NOT have to play these servers if you don't want to, though when you select a server outside your "preferred" group, you will get a big red warning window much like the merchant one we have currently. It will say that this server selection is higher in lag, and if you chose to continue, the lag is on you, not our end. Something to that effect.
Micdeath is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2012, 14:06   #82
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
just fyi

Conquer 2.0 started in November 2005 (edit). No big game play changes. There was some new use for gems. I don***8217;t feel like looking into it further.

Dis City arrived in spring 2006.

2nd reborn in summer 2006.

First major nerfing of mining in fall 2006.

Lotto arrived in January 2007. perhaps stones then also. Maybe something more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Conquer trends final final.png
Views:	143
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	147995  

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 11-29-2012 at 16:20.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2012, 14:40   #83
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
just fyi

Conquer 2.0 started in November 2006. No big game play changes. There was some new use for gems. I don***8217;t feel like looking into it further.

Dis City arrived in spring 2006.

2nd reborn in summer 2006.

First major nerfing of mining in fall 2006.

Lotto arrived in January 2007. perhaps stones then also. Maybe something more.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=146875

Clearly shows 05 like that guy said, unless you are talking about the major game changing/ruining additions. In which case Dis City was fine, 2nd reborn was okay i guess. Lotto didn't seem bad when it first came out but things changed.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2012, 16:19   #84
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=146875

Clearly shows 05 like that guy said, unless you are talking about the major game changing/ruining additions. In which case Dis City was fine, 2nd reborn was okay i guess. Lotto didn't seem bad when it first came out but things changed.
oops, I meant 2005 for CO 2

I had great trouble getting image upload, dc ed about 5 times, had to re-type
Old 11-29-2012, 16:22   #85
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
No worries lol, but yeah I thought there was a possibility of that being a typo since you did have the month right. Until possibility confirmed though I was going to treat it as being wrong since technically it was.
Old 11-29-2012, 16:26   #86
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Many old players left when lotto and cps showed up in January 2007. Many stayed for a few months. Some new players did begin. But the old game was disappearing, and most of the old players. Normal.
Old 11-29-2012, 16:45   #87
Micdeath

Micdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be one of the players that left. I only recently came back.
Because as you should know very well....
http://global3.memecdn.com/quitingco_o_938486.jpg
Micdeath is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2012, 03:21   #88
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Hey doc, maybe we could give you a bit of support for your tombbat cave now for 3.0
Old 11-30-2012, 04:18   #89
DrunkenMonkey
K.

DrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Looks rather interesting... I do really hope that red/black names dropping stuff right on the ground feature will come back... oh yeah and PKing in TC, this game became so ****ing boring after "claiming items from red names" and TC becoming a safe zone "improvements".
Old 11-30-2012, 07:17   #90
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Claiming items is fine, buying items back for a preset amount determined by tq was dumb.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: