Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 14:07   #1516
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroooo~ View Post
Yeah Zbrush is mainly for sculpting.. Its not really an all purpose modeler like Maya and 3dsmax. But what i ment was that if you have similar software it doesnt really matter which one you use if you just need to get the job done. I use Modo, Blender and Sculptris at work.. They all serve their purposes.

This forum is super slow right now for some reason.. Is it only me or are you guys experiencing it too?
Nope, aside from Max I haven't used any of the others. Considered using Zbrush, but then changed my mind, mainly because Zbrush seems to be good only for importing but exporting to Maya may cause problems from what i've heard.

It's not just you, the forum loaded in 1 minute. -.- The forum is experiencing TQ's administration effects that they've used in the game. LOL!
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2011, 09:43   #1517
Kuroooo~

Kuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond repute
Here is my latest drawing:
http://album.91.com/index.php?c=pict...573&uid=114732

www.3dkiwi.webs.com/images/Untitled2.gif
Kuroooo~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2011, 09:45   #1518
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
voted. X))
I like the way the ninja throws snowballs at all of them.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-13-2011, 09:58   #1519
Kuroooo~

Kuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
voted. X))
I like the way the ninja throws snowballs at all of them.
Thanks I draw it on a 3d pic

Old 12-13-2011, 10:07   #1520
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Thanks I draw it on a 3d pic
If only CO would have a 3D version... Wonder how fb-ing would happen there... I think it is possible to fb in 3D, if you are allowed to rotate the camera.

I've been playing with Adobe After Effects' video mixing ability. Overall quality: Way better than movie maker. lol. Still has some fuzz here and there but then again so does Maya's render. Mixed the 2 scenes together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvAwTpYVukU
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-13-2011, 10:10   #1521
Kuroooo~

Quote:
If only CO would have a 3D version... Wonder how fb-ing would happen there... I think it is possible to fb in 3D, if you are allowed to rotate the camera.

I've been playing with Adobe After Effects' video mixing ability. Overall quality: Way better than movie maker. lol. Still has some fuzz here and there but then again so does Maya's render. Mixed the 2 scenes together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvAwTpYVukU

Cool. AE is actually a post editing program but it can do video editing too ofc :P The video looks good.

Old 12-13-2011, 10:12   #1522
Kuroooo~

I watched your domino video.. Did you get it to work?

Old 12-13-2011, 10:32   #1523
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I watched your domino video.. Did you get it to work?
Nope, can't figure out what's going on with the pieces. Maybe it has to do with their center or something, they just float like they're on the moon. I tried to modify gravity... nothing worked -.- And if I poke them harder, they fly off the scene.

And yeah i know AE is a post-editor, and I might need that part of it some day, but it seems to be the best thing I can use to merge clips together to form a bigger clip while compressing at the same time. Next to that would probably be Sony Vegas.
VDub's where I merge the frames though. And that one's exporting compressed avi, then AE makes the merged clips into MOV and youtube packs it even more X_X

An alternative video editing software would be Corel, but takes ages and makes GIGANTIC files if I save as AVI. -.- Once had a 1 GB file of 23 seconds. LOLED HARD.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-13-2011, 10:37   #1524
Kuroooo~

Quote:
Nope, can't figure out what's going on with the pieces. Maybe it has to do with their center or something, they just float like they're on the moon. I tried to modify gravity... nothing worked -.- And if I poke them harder, they fly off the scene.

And yeah i know AE is a post-editor, and I might need that part of it some day, but it seems to be the best thing I can use to merge clips together to form a bigger clip while compressing at the same time. Next to that would probably be Sony Vegas.
VDub's where I merge the frames though. And that one's exporting compressed avi, then AE makes the merged clips into MOV and youtube packs it even more X_X

An alternative video editing software would be Corel, but takes ages and makes GIGANTIC files if I save as AVI. -.- Once had a 1 GB file of 23 seconds. LOLED HARD.
Adobe has made Premiere for video editing and AE for post editing. You can merge the frames in Premiere :O

Old 12-13-2011, 10:41   #1525
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Adobe has made Premiere for video editing and AE for post editing.
Meh, can't be bothered to get Premiere for something that can be done in AE anyway. I won't be using anything more than special effects and clip merging. Rest of the stuff I can do either in Maya directly or Vdub (frame rate settings) or Corel (some effects here are interesting/easy to use).
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-13-2011, 10:46   #1526
Kuroooo~

Quote:
Meh, can't be bothered to get Premiere for something that can be done in AE anyway. I won't be using anything more than special effects and clip merging. Rest of the stuff I can do either in Maya directly or Vdub (frame rate settings) or Corel (some effects here are interesting/easy to use).
Yeah. Im sure AE can import image sequences so you dont have to use Vdub...

Old 12-13-2011, 10:51   #1527
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Yeah. Im sure AE can import image sequences so you dont have to use Vdub...
I know but it saves me time. Vdub makes primary clips, AE merges the clips. Vdub also compacts them before I add them to AE, as AE would export too huge videos. Even as it is, that clip on youtube uses up 10 mb and it's in .mov format.

That video has to be at least 1 minute long, as I have to fit it to a song (though I can at any time extend the song since it's done in Fruity Loops). Still got to spin camera around Saturn, Zoom in on Titan (since it's the coolest moon Saturn has), then move on to Uranus, Pluto, Neptune, Mars, Mercury, Venus and in the end Earth.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-13-2011, 11:17   #1528
Kuroooo~

Quote:
I know but it saves me time. Vdub makes primary clips, AE merges the clips. Vdub also compacts them before I add them to AE, as AE would export too huge videos. Even as it is, that clip on youtube uses up 10 mb and it's in .mov format.

That video has to be at least 1 minute long, as I have to fit it to a song (though I can at any time extend the song since it's done in Fruity Loops). Still got to spin camera around Saturn, Zoom in on Titan (since it's the coolest moon Saturn has), then move on to Uranus, Pluto, Neptune, Mars, Mercury, Venus and in the end Earth.
I tested the AE video export and it indeed is not as good as Premiere's

Old 12-13-2011, 11:25   #1529
Kuroooo~

Here is a video i made. Its mp4 (H264 codec) and its only 657kb.. There is no sounds and resolution is small because the frames are from a test render. I could make a sample with sounds and bigger resolution.

Edit: lol i forgot the link

www.3dkiwi.webs.com/slimeball.mp4

Old 12-13-2011, 11:29   #1530
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I tested the AE video export and it indeed is not as good as Premiere's
Quote:
Here is a video i made. Its mp4 (H264 codec) and its only 657kb.. There is no sounds and resolution is small because the frames are from a test render. I could make a sample with sounds and bigger resolution.

Edit: lol i forgot the link

www.3dkiwi.webs.com/slimeball.mp4
The link sends me to an Untitled page. O_o

What format did you export to though? Mine kept pretty much same quality as it came out from Vdub.
And how compressed is the video?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: