Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2014, 03:00   #11
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Hey, I tried to be friends with them so-called happy people, but truth be told, I don't want to pretend I'm ok and be an ass towards the less fortunate like they were. Their gang has split up now that they stopped caring about each other. I do not trust people who don't say much about themselves and act like they own the world.
I allowed myself to fall for that illusion and spent some time with 4 people whom said they want to be true friends, but they only made me feel worse for: having my own preferences that are not so common around the place, having interests that they don't care about (yeah I do not like parties, I do not like dubstep, I do not like noisy clubs - I'd rather be in a quiet place and work on graphics or stuff like that), and several other things that I just couldn't relate to.
It will never work. What's the point if you can't be your TRUE self? Being just another face in the crowd that you never really liked to begin with?

And when it comes to how I want to be, I'd always try to be better. Which results in a problem: I wouldn't want to compete against a friend. I'd rather compete against a stranger or rival. For which I've felt guilty of trying to do, on several occasions. So I don't think that's a good thing either.
I'm sure there are some happy people out there that like the same things you do ones who'd be happy to compete as long as it makes both of you better

Befriending miserable people so you feel better about yourself sucks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: