Old 04-16-2010, 03:45   #31
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
and yes i posted after reading the first few posts then i skipped a page and did the same thing, if there was anything important inbetween fill me in otherwise stiff****tles
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 14:09   #32
~Death~God~
Pure Tro

~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAcc View Post
he got beaten by monkey of doom a melee water tao making her an even bigger name and she has no +12s
actually i didnt get "beat" maby killed cuz she 1 hit... but not "beat", and for wester.. gear dont mean nothing, i was 3-4 comboing, +8/10 gear people making them cry. lol gf troll
Super SDG SDG +6 -1 Ring
Super SDG SDG +7 -3 Posion Blade
Super SDG SDG +7 -5 Armor
Super SDG SDG +6 -3 Blade
Super SDG SDG +6 -5 Club
Super SDG SDG +5 -3 Boots
Super RTG____ +5 -x Fan
Super RGG SGG +5 -x Tower

Dark Wizard
Magic Bottle

OwnageMayOccur GuildLeader
~Death~God~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 14:48   #33
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i got 5 +12s and still havent been botjailed.....quite the opposite i run rampent pking botters and calling them ***gots and retards
Quote:
he got beaten by monkey of doom a melee water tao making her an even bigger name and she has no +12s
Quote:
and yes i posted after reading the first few posts then i skipped a page and did the same thing, if there was anything important inbetween fill me in otherwise stiff****tles
and I was like triple post!

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 16:09   #34
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Death~God~ View Post
actually i didnt get "beat" maby killed cuz she 1 hit... but not "beat", and for wester.. gear dont mean nothing, i was 3-4 comboing, +8/10 gear people making them cry. lol gf troll
you 1 hit her too by the way, and she killed you 4 to 1, not bad for a melee vs one of the best fbers on the server. mind you that was all ages ago and i dont think most of the server know who either of you are anymore
Old 04-16-2010, 16:13   #35
ForumAcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
and I was like triple post!
i cant play co at that time of the day cause its too laggy so i do other things. like posting after reading half a thread and calling people retards
Old 04-16-2010, 16:37   #36
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
when?

Quote:
i cant play co at that time of the day cause its too laggy so i do other things. like posting after reading half a thread and calling people retards
Lol
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 17:49   #37
ForumAcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
when?
back when dark templars used to win every guild war and meena and deathgod were on ravens side. was half the reason darktemplars lost support of fallen's minions of water taos.
Old 04-16-2010, 18:41   #38
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
You need a ban stick spank for this thread ._.
BanHAMMER!
BAN-H-A-M-M-E-R!
<.<
Old 04-16-2010, 20:05   #39
~Death~God~
Pure Tro

~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you 1 hit her too by the way, and she killed you 4 to 1, not bad for a melee vs one of the best fbers on the server. mind you that was all ages ago and i dont think most of the server know who either of you are anymore
i never 1 hit her fyi, and back then kill me 4-1? she had got her freinds to kos me , cuz i kos'd her over dis city and she got tired of me killin her... adamness or w/e his name is got us in a team and solved it.
Super SDG SDG +6 -1 Ring
Super SDG SDG +6 -5 Club
Super RTG____ +5 -x Fan

Dark Wizard
Magic Bottle

Old 04-16-2010, 20:17   #40
ForumAcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Death~God~ View Post
i never 1 hit her fyi, and back then kill me 4-1? she had got her freinds to kos me , cuz i kos'd her over dis city and she got tired of me killin her... adamness or w/e his name is got us in a team and solved it.
she didnt get her friends to kos you, you decided to get your friends to kos her and the guild she was in. and you did 1 hit her most of the time, just as she only 1 hit you when speedgun would go of. and it wasnt really you killing her she was worried about as you were easy enough to kill it was your buddies that decided to kos her as well that were the problem
Old 04-16-2010, 20:40   #41
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
she didnt get her friends to kos you, you decided to get your friends to kos her and the guild she was in. and you did 1 hit her most of the time, just as she only 1 hit you when speedgun would go of. and it wasnt really you killing her she was worried about as you were easy enough to kill it was your buddies that decided to kos her as well that were the problem
I don't think shane ever asked anyone to help him kos people. I remember back then and I stayed out of it

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 21:13   #42
ForumAcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
I don't think shane ever asked anyone to help him kos people. I remember back then and I stayed out of it
ok so he didnt ask but he sooked in friend chat till they helped him. i was gonna stay out of it till he decided to kos me cause we were in the same guild. then i pked him back in dis city and he *****ed in fc till meena came to his aide and kosed me to. all that cause he felt he should have gotten the horn in dis city and not someone else. i didnt even care who won i would just go in and try hunt nightdevils. i used to be anti pk back then and tried to never fight with anyone, rather plvl and help people learn how to play

Last edited by ForumAcc; 04-16-2010 at 21:17.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:13   #43
Jahn
Molester

Jahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you sir are awesome
Old 04-17-2010, 01:26   #44
~Death~God~
Pure Tro

didnt ask meena to help, she did cuz she wanted to and was a good freind.. and i dont remmeber dieing to anyone in dis...(cept last stage which is pvp stage anyway), and i didnt 1 hit her, back then i had full 1 soc +3/4 and wasnt even 2nd rb, she never outhit me/out killed me, and who are u btw since u talk alot of smack?
Super SDG SDG +6 -1 Ring
Super SDG SDG +6 -5 Club
Super RTG____ +5 -x Fan

Dark Wizard
Magic Bottle

Old 04-17-2010, 05:01   #45
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
screw you wester, happy now? theyre fighting
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: