Old 10-21-2017, 15:34   #1
cailleach

cailleach has a reputation beyond reputecailleach has a reputation beyond reputecailleach has a reputation beyond reputecailleach has a reputation beyond reputecailleach has a reputation beyond reputecailleach has a reputation beyond reputecailleach has a reputation beyond reputecailleach has a reputation beyond reputecailleach has a reputation beyond reputecailleach has a reputation beyond reputecailleach has a reputation beyond repute
Can't decide on a class - help please !

Hello everyone,

I've just started playing on the new EU server. Currently war-wat-war gathering points to get oblivion dew and complete reincarnation. The only trouble is I cant decide which class to go for.

The only classes that I like are:
Fire Tao
Archer
Pirate

I can buy/spend 8k cps per month tops. I've always been interested in fire taos as I never had one. My build idea is to stay in the 129 bracket with HP/MATK/FINAL MATK/IMMUNITY build and magic penetration refineries. Fire circle has no cooldown so AOE in ctf/gw/team events might be a viable option?
My question is - how good is the class in general, or if I went for BREAK build, how much MATK I'd have to sacrifice and how far would it take me?

On the other hand I've got assassin which is incredibly strong and low bp and can get insane amount of HP and BREAK. Is sin much better with perfection due to light of stamina passive?

And then pirate, I've always loved them and the only reason I'd go for it is epic weapon which is still a mystery at this point.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks guys
cailleach is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2017, 17:00   #2
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cailleach View Post
Hello everyone,

I've just started playing on the new EU server. Currently war-wat-war gathering points to get oblivion dew and complete reincarnation. The only trouble is I cant decide which class to go for.

Fire Tao
Archer
Pirate

I can buy/spend 8k cps per month tops. I've always been interested in fire taos as I never had one. My build idea is to stay in the 129 bracket with HP/MATK/FINAL MATK/IMMUNITY build and magic penetration refineries. Fire circle has no cooldown so AOE in ctf/gw/team events might be a viable option?
My question is - how good is the class in general, or if I went for BREAK build, how much MATK I'd have to sacrifice and how far would it take me?

On the other hand I've got assassin which is incredibly strong and low bp and can get insane amount of HP and BREAK. Is sin much better with perfection due to light of stamina passive?

And then pirate, I've always loved them and the only reason I'd go for it is epic weapon which is still a mystery at this point.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks guys
I'd say go for a Warrior or WW!

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2017, 19:50   #3
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cailleach View Post
Hello everyone,

Fire Tao
Archer
Pirate

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks guys
Imo go pirate out of those as the new skills they're getting seem to be pretty legit that's not even including the epic ones on top of that. They'll be fun with higher kill potential than the others.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2017, 04:57   #4
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
how did you know anything about the skills when TQ never say anything about it

and the GM have no information or details about the release date,quest type or epic skill or even skill modification
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2017, 11:21   #5
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokaa View Post
how did you know anything about the skills when TQ never say anything about it

and the GM have no information or details about the release date,quest type or epic skill or even skill modification
Because the GM's are daft and don't know their own game Bella linked the skills "granted these are not the pirate epics that's why I said they have the most potential." Scroll to the bottom though. http://co.99.com/guide/event/2017/newversion/index.shtml

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: