Old 01-29-2009, 03:52   #1
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
R.I.P my sister

My sister and I were very close when we were kids. Dad wasn't around and mom was always working, so we had to lean on each other a lot. I always looked at her through "big brother" eyes (even though I'm only a year older than her), never had any "wrong" thoughts about her, until something happened that changed our relationship forever.
I was 16 and she was 15, and she was having a really tough time in school. She was always open with me, but around others she was really shy and pretty much socially inept. She got picked on a lot. I tried to help her out, but "big brother" stepping in for her only made things worse, and after a few attempts to get those *****es to leave her alone, she practically begged me to stay out of it. So I did, and one night she came home with bruises. I asked her what happened, but she refused to talk to me, and that was exceedingly rare. She was distant for a few days, but I was persistant.
One night, she woke me up at 2 in the morning with tears in her eyes and told me that she wants to kill herself. I didn't say anything, I just held her and stroked her hair. She just buried her face in my chest and cried for what seemed like hours. After a while, in what may have been an attempt to comfort her, my hands started wandering and I began stroking her back and neck. She moved and I accidentally grabbed one of her breasts. Then... she stopped crying. She looked me directly in the eyes, took my hand, and pressed it tightly against her left breast. I could feel her soft breast and her heart beating rapidly beneath it.
Instinctively, my other hand glided toward her groin and started rubbing her ****** through her panties. She began to moan softly, and after a while I lost all control. I no longer saw my little sister in front of me, but instead a gentle, kind-hearted girl who desperately needed to be loved, in more ways than a sibling could. So I... loved her. She took off her t-shirt, and as I had already felt, there was no bra under it. Her panties glided off easily. I started kissing her on the lips, then on the neck, then I moved down to her breasts and eventually made it to her clit. We made love till morning, and those were the most beautiful hours of my life. For those few hours, we were complete and nothing was wrong.
I went to school and didn't see her all day. When I got home, I found her lying in the bathtub with both wrists slit. There was a pen on the floor and a bloody piece of paper next to it, with only one phrase written on it: "Please forgive me." =\
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 04:04   #2
PunkyMafia
♥God~

PunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to PunkyMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
My sister and I were very close when we were kids. Dad wasn't around and mom was always working, so we had to lean on each other a lot. I always looked at her through "big brother" eyes (even though I'm only a year older than her), never had any "wrong" thoughts about her, until something happened that changed our relationship forever.
I was 16 and she was 15, and she was having a really tough time in school. She was always open with me, but around others she was really shy and pretty much socially inept. She got picked on a lot. I tried to help her out, but "big brother" stepping in for her only made things worse, and after a few attempts to get those *****es to leave her alone, she practically begged me to stay out of it. So I did, and one night she came home with bruises. I asked her what happened, but she refused to talk to me, and that was exceedingly rare. She was distant for a few days, but I was persistant.
One night, she woke me up at 2 in the morning with tears in her eyes and told me that she wants to kill herself. I didn't say anything, I just held her and stroked her hair. She just buried her face in my chest and cried for what seemed like hours. After a while, in what may have been an attempt to comfort her, my hands started wandering and I began stroking her back and neck. She moved and I accidentally grabbed one of her breasts. Then... she stopped crying. She looked me directly in the eyes, took my hand, and pressed it tightly against her left breast. I could feel her soft breast and her heart beating rapidly beneath it.
Instinctively, my other hand glided toward her groin and started rubbing her ****** through her panties. She began to moan softly, and after a while I lost all control. I no longer saw my little sister in front of me, but instead a gentle, kind-hearted girl who desperately needed to be loved, in more ways than a sibling could. So I... loved her. She took off her t-shirt, and as I had already felt, there was no bra under it. Her panties glided off easily. I started kissing her on the lips, then on the neck, then I moved down to her breasts and eventually made it to her clit. We made love till morning, and those were the most beautiful hours of my life. For those few hours, we were complete and nothing was wrong.
I went to school and didn't see her all day. When I got home, I found her lying in the bathtub with both wrists slit. There was a pen on the floor and a bloody piece of paper next to it, with only one phrase written on it: "Please forgive me." =\
She never had a chance
My answer remains unchanged
I do what you cannot
No end is swift under my watch
Mercy is a mistake I correct
I am peace destroyed and eyes forced open
The ragged ring around your neck
I am your secret wish for others
I am their secret wish for you
I have not one name but thousands

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D.
You have entered trollcave, prepare to die.
Mortal.
PunkyMafia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 04:04   #3
Newtinator
Banned

Newtinator has a reputation beyond reputeNewtinator has a reputation beyond reputeNewtinator has a reputation beyond reputeNewtinator has a reputation beyond reputeNewtinator has a reputation beyond reputeNewtinator has a reputation beyond reputeNewtinator has a reputation beyond reputeNewtinator has a reputation beyond reputeNewtinator has a reputation beyond reputeNewtinator has a reputation beyond reputeNewtinator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyMafia View Post
She never had a chance
3pm the rave, TODAY.
Newtinator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 04:09   #4
PunkyMafia
♥God~

PunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond reputePunkyMafia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to PunkyMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtinator View Post
3pm the rave, TODAY.
Dammit I have an interview today -.-
My answer remains unchanged
I do what you cannot
No end is swift under my watch
Mercy is a mistake I correct
I am peace destroyed and eyes forced open
The ragged ring around your neck
I am your secret wish for others
I am their secret wish for you
I have not one name but thousands

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D.
You have entered trollcave, prepare to die.
Mortal.
PunkyMafia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 04:22   #5
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
My dead sister
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 01-29-2009, 04:29   #6
As80
Banned

As80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
My dead sister
Tht your dead sister in the pic pfff sick incest fcuking s*** bag errrr you should take her advice. ps i know its not true but its still sick
As80 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 04:43   #7
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Originally Posted by As80 View Post
Tht your dead sister in the pic pfff sick incest fcuking s*** bag errrr you should take her advice. ps i know its not true but its still sick
You look like the thing that came out of my dead sister

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 01-29-2009, 04:48   #8
As80
Banned

As80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You look like the thing that came out of my dead sister
The only thing tht came out of your dead sister was your seedless sex wee that you left, oh sorry forgot tht was just dirty patato water as you have not yet reached puberty
As80 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 04:50   #9
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Originally Posted by As80 View Post
The only thing tht came out of your dead sister was your seedless sex wee that you left, oh sorry forgot tht was just dirty patato water as you have not yet reached puberty
This is what I call the Holocaust of the English language. Good going

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 01-29-2009, 06:26   #10
LadyFerran
afk a lot

LadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

That's really gross dude. I can't believe you put that here, even if it is fake.

[***9829;]***9556;=========***9574;=============***9574;============***9559;
[***9829;]***9553;[vlad]------***9553;[Troj-Troj-Troj]''-***9553;-[127-130-115]'***9553;
[***9829;]***9568;=========***9580;=============***9580;============***9571;
[***9829;]***9553;[Sekhmet]''''***9553;[Arch-Warr-Tro]-***9553;-[130-130-130]'***9553;
[***9829;]***9568;=========***9580;=============***9580;============***9571;
[***9829;]***9553;[Ferran]---''***9553;[Water-Water]''''''***9553;[110-130-000]'''***9553;
[***9829;]***9562;=========***9577;=============***9577;============***9565;
LadyFerran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 06:29   #11
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
That's really gross dude. I can't believe you put that here, even if it is fake.
yea. Im sleep deprived and appearently getting infracted for having sex with my aunt on another chit chat. If they find this chit chat im screwed. Thats strike 3

You have received an infraction at ConquerRPG Forum
Dear Infamous~,

You have received an infraction at ConquerRPG Forum.

Reason: [Other] 1st Warning
-------
It was deleted as being totally inappropriate for forums. Do not post it again. Having sex with your aunt is NOT Conquer related.
-------

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL

Last edited by Infamous~; 01-29-2009 at 06:32.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:34   #12
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
yea. Im sleep deprived and appearently getting infracted for having sex with my aunt on another chit chat. If they find this chit chat im screwed. Thats strike 3

You have received an infraction at ConquerRPG Forum
Dear Infamous~,

You have received an infraction at ConquerRPG Forum.

Reason: [Other] 1st Warning
-------
It was deleted as being totally inappropriate for forums. Do not post it again. Having sex with your aunt is NOT Conquer related.
-------
LOL, should have posted it in Off-Topic, then they couldn't say anything.

+1 on the story, sure it's fake, sure it's demented, sure it's sick...all of these I can appreciate. Certainly was a break from the normal drama, or lack thereof lately.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 09:45   #13
CajunRebel
Banned

CajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You Really Have A TWISTED Mind To Think Of That ****!
CajunRebel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 13:11   #14
HamSupLo

HamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
LOL, should have posted it in Off-Topic, then they couldn't say anything.

+1 on the story, sure it's fake, sure it's demented, sure it's sick...all of these I can appreciate. Certainly was a break from the normal drama, or lack thereof lately.
Nah. They have Aisling there.
HamSupLo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 14:08   #15
muff

muff is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muff
Quote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL LLLL
FUKIN EEEMOUU XDDDDDDDDDD
thats a dumb story im out XDD
~Strawberry~ - tro-tro-arch - 130-130-131

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coveiro View Post

Im not egyptian. I just make fun of them
muff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: