Old 01-20-2009, 08:16   #1
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
No one can kill Romainians

Or so ~LiNu~ thinks lol he was saying to me that no one on this server can kill him, so i said ok then wait there, blazing demon logged on and you guessed it i killed him he still said no one can kill him so i said ok then wait there, poodle logged on and yes you guessed it again he then left jail from getting killed, heres the funny bit he then said im no good at FB and my char sucks, i said wait there. . . . so what are the odds of me on a 130-130-114 char that has low lvl gears on and not too many sockets, well the first hit he killed me i thought ok fair lets get playing, from then on i hit him at least 50 times to his 1 and he had to run for pots every 10 mins, every one in jail was impressed and he should really feel like a **** ~LiNu~ you are and always will be ****ter then me
ASBO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2009, 13:45   #2
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
I can't decide in which way you're more likely to break your arm..using it to pat yourself on the back over a truly pointless "win", or masturbating furiously to the idea that you just pointlessly "won". Tough call.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.

Last edited by NooblyGoobly; 01-21-2009 at 09:58.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2009, 16:41   #3
~Noxette~
Banned

~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
I can't decide in which way you're more likely to break your arm..using it to pay yourself on the back over a truly pointless "win", or masturbating furiously to the idea that you just pointlessly "won". Tough call.
Or if he will have a broken nose first from stepping outside and getting his ass beat.
~Noxette~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2009, 23:04   #4
WierdPerv

WierdPerv is on a distinguished road
Romanians And Egys FTW!
WierdPerv is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2009, 23:45   #5
catalinho07

catalinho07 has a reputation beyond reputecatalinho07 has a reputation beyond reputecatalinho07 has a reputation beyond reputecatalinho07 has a reputation beyond reputecatalinho07 has a reputation beyond reputecatalinho07 has a reputation beyond reputecatalinho07 has a reputation beyond reputecatalinho07 has a reputation beyond reputecatalinho07 has a reputation beyond reputecatalinho07 has a reputation beyond reputecatalinho07 has a reputation beyond repute
lol...when did u ever kill me on blazing on poodle? not even the real life friends don't let u on their chars lol..ur to stupid

how can anyone be ****ter than u? Ur ulgy, got a big head and ur BALD. grr...u..u look like frankenstein.

ask shane what happened what happened when he was on poodle, died 2 times

and i dont need pots when i fight u lol...+ i got very very high ping

bulk bulk again baldie with one purpose to kill ~LiNu~
catalinho07 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2009, 03:46   #6
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by catalinho07 View Post
lol...when did u ever kill me on blazing on poodle? not even the real life friends don't let u on their chars lol..ur to stupid

how can anyone be ****ter than u? Ur ulgy, got a big head and ur BALD. grr...u..u look like frankenstein.

Since i had no gears they have been letting me use them actually you do need pots i hit about 50 k off you before you died say anything? your ping is bull **** because you have not got the new aim bot lol and yes the next bulk coming up soon
Old 01-21-2009, 05:54   #7
~EpiphonE~
AFCA

~EpiphonE~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by catalinho07 View Post

u better can stfu. Coz ur one of the dumbest retards i ever met. If 10 ppl watch my fb skills, 9 of them would say i suck. But ur the one who's camming me and trying to report me for "aimbotting" >.>
Potency: 263

Guild: |A.C.A.M.D| aka All Careless Are Mentally Disabled

Char: ******
Class: Ninja
Level: 11X
Potency: 201

AFCA FTW
~EpiphonE~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2009, 06:43   #8
ASBO
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EpiphonE~ View Post
u better can stfu. Coz ur one of the dumbest retards i ever met. If 10 ppl watch my fb skills, 9 of them would say i suck. But ur the one who's camming me and trying to report me for "aimbotting" >.>
Carefull he lags he accused me off aim botting alot of times at the same time as asking me to send it to him lol if i had aim bot i would have sent him it but i did not so he still sucks
Old 01-22-2009, 09:30   #9
Sir_DieAlot
pǝuuɐq

Location: Jail,Getting Killed..Bi,Getting killed..DisCity,Getting killed..MC,Getting killed....Etc,Etc you get the picture :)
Sir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EpiphonE~ View Post
Carefull bro linu knows kickboxing.....his twig like limbs might "MIGHT" cause a breeze to pass near you resulting in a bad cold or worse "romanian flu"

~}DeAd(+)EyE{~ 130-130-134 War-War-War-Nin-Nin-Nin
*^ACTIVE^*

GreY^FoX 127-130-132 Nin-Nin-Nin-Tro-Wat-Warr-Monk
*^Rebuilt For CTF^*

Cpt^YARG!!! 130-130-131 Pirate-Pirate-Pirate-Warr-Assassin
*^Pure Troll^*

Mars-->Venus

"Its Our Time WE WONT BACK DOWN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceswild View Post
take me out ur siggy
Sir_DieAlot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2009, 09:39   #10
ASBO
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_DieAlot View Post
Carefull bro linu knows kickboxing.....his twig like limbs might "MIGHT" cause a breeze to pass near you resulting in a bad cold or worse "romanian flu"
hehe think im scared of a romainian youve seen my build and what am like i cud probly wipe them all out alone lol he knows **** about kick boxing
Old 01-24-2009, 15:15   #11
ShadowFlames
Retired ;)

ShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
I can't decide in which way you're more likely to break your arm..using it to pat yourself on the back over a truly pointless "win", or masturbating furiously to the idea that you just pointlessly "won". Tough call.
LOOOL Noobly clearly hasnt lost his touch. Btw u do realise its a game where u jus right click and left click etc right? LOL
Achieved Full Socket on the 4th August 2007
Achieved L130 non rb on 9th August 2007

Quit/Retired... U take ur pick =]

Eagle->Mars-> Venus

Immature Person #1- ShadowFlames
Immature Person #2- PyroKinetic
ShadowFlames is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2009, 09:18   #12
v!ad
[VIP]

v!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFlames View Post
LOOOL Noobly clearly hasnt lost his touch. Btw u do realise its a game where u jus right click and left click etc right? LOL
I think after playing a while this guy forgot it's a game. hopping around like a happy friggin bunny after killing some guy;s pixels and hating all romanians is immature, best of luck trying to get back in the real world lesbo

btw hi u ^^
v!ad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2009, 04:53   #13
ASBO
Banned

Its a game how very observant of you, which is why you 2 live the game, i dont know if you notice but im never on im always AFK, botting or i got a friend useing it so good luck on proveing otherwise ;p x
Old 01-26-2009, 07:02   #14
LadyFerran
afk a lot

LadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBO View Post
Its a game how very observant of you, which is why you 2 live the game, i dont know if you notice but im never on im always AFK, botting or i got a friend useing it so good luck on proveing otherwise ;p x

Does your hand compulsively twitch against your chest when you speak?

[***9829;]***9556;=========***9574;=============***9574;============***9559;
[***9829;]***9553;[vlad]------***9553;[Troj-Troj-Troj]''-***9553;-[127-130-115]'***9553;
[***9829;]***9568;=========***9580;=============***9580;============***9571;
[***9829;]***9553;[Sekhmet]''''***9553;[Arch-Warr-Tro]-***9553;-[130-130-130]'***9553;
[***9829;]***9568;=========***9580;=============***9580;============***9571;
[***9829;]***9553;[Ferran]---''***9553;[Water-Water]''''''***9553;[110-130-000]'''***9553;
[***9829;]***9562;=========***9577;=============***9577;============***9565;
LadyFerran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2009, 14:22   #15
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBO View Post
Nutsucker, even AFK you are more game-active than either of the 2 gentlemen you were responding to. Vlad hasn't been on in...I can't tell you how long, and ShadowFlames left over 6 months ago. Follow their lead, but I doubt you'll make as much of your life as they have...and they're younger (not sure about vlad on that, tho, never knew him well).

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: