View Poll Results: Do you love me?
Yes, I do Arlind! 14 45.16%
No, I don't Arlind 17 54.84%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2009, 19:10   #1
Albanian~AHole
Banned

Albanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Albanian~AHole
Who doesnt love Arlind???

I wanna take a pole and see if im the most hated on the server or maybe loved??? Ethier way i win.

You hate me = ur hating on me

You love me = your cool

Thank You! Im the AHole
Albanian~AHole is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 19:23   #2
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
FYI No one cares..
Egad! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 19:27   #3
Albanian~AHole
Banned

Albanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egad! View Post
FYI No one cares..
FYI

No one asked u lmao go back under ur bubble
Old 01-19-2009, 19:33   #4
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanian~AHole View Post
I wanna take a pole and see if im the most hated on the server or maybe loved??? Ethier way i win.

You hate me = ur hating on me

You love me = your cool

Thank You! Im the AHole
Quote:
FYI

No one asked u lmao go back under ur bubble
Wow you're a dumbass...Look at your first post...Also what kind of retarded phrase is "go back under your bubble"
Old 01-19-2009, 19:36   #5
Albanian~AHole
Banned

Quote:
Wow you're a dumbass...Look at your first post...Also what kind of retarded phrase is "go back under your bubble"
eyy havent had **** in a while?
Old 01-19-2009, 19:41   #6
Egad!
FUUUUU

Quote:
eyy havent had **** in a while?
Wow you're just sad...just do everyone a favor and kill yourself..so we don't have to sit through the suffering of you trying to write a sentence when you've barely known English a year.
Old 01-19-2009, 20:07   #7
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow you're just sad...just do everyone a favor and kill yourself..so we don't have to sit through the suffering of you trying to write a sentence when you've barely known English a year.
rofl that guys a dumbass...
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 20:11   #8
Albanian~AHole
Banned

Quote:
Wtf are u talking about lmao i was born in america **** weed wtf are u smoking?
Old 01-19-2009, 20:15   #9
Egad!
FUUUUU

Quote:
Wtf are u talking about lmao i was born in america **** weed wtf are u smoking?
and just because you were born in America doesn't mean you have a firm grasp on the English language...you might want to repeat a few grades
Old 01-19-2009, 20:18   #10
Albanian~AHole
Banned

Quote:
and just because you were born in America doesn't mean you have a firm grasp on the English language...you might want to repeat a few grades
Dude can u go get ur **** wet or something and dont act big on forums cuz i bet ur only 10-14 years old lmao
Old 01-19-2009, 20:19   #11
Egad!
FUUUUU

Quote:
Dude can u go get ur **** wet or something and dont act big on forums cuz i bet ur only 10-14 years old lmao
You bet wrong..and I'm big on the forums?..you have the audacity to make a poll about yourself to find out if people like you on a online game..thats pretty sad
Old 01-19-2009, 20:25   #12
Albanian~AHole
Banned

Quote:
You bet wrong..and I'm big on the forums?..you have the audacity to make a poll about yourself to find out if people like you on a online game..thats pretty sad
Lmao u mad cuz no one likes u?
Old 01-19-2009, 20:29   #13
Egad!
FUUUUU

Quote:
Lmao u mad cuz no one likes u?
Oh I know people like me I just don't need it validated by making a poll..
Old 01-19-2009, 20:29   #14
TheBestThereIs
**** You

TheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If its so sad and pathetic of him to make it. What does that make the person who is taking the time out of their so awesome and educated life to flame him for it? If you don't like it then get off the forum and go **** your **** of a mother. Kthnx

DOOMFORCE - Retired Legend

Tiger - Venus/Mars : Love you all
TheBestThereIs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 20:30   #15
Egad!
FUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBestThereIs View Post
If its so sad and pathetic of him to make it. What does that make the person who is taking the time out of their so awesome and educated life to flame him for it? If you don't like it then get off the forum and go **** your **** of a mother. Kthnx
Right because theres so much to do at 9:30 on a Monday night dumbass

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: