Old 12-18-2008, 20:58   #1
jaydog
No Fear

jaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond repute
A note to all players My life may not exist that much Longer..

Well this may be a pretty long post, but I'm getting tired of explaining..

Well some of you know what is going on with me and understand why I play conquer so much. People keep on whispering me and ask How do I have time to play so much. Do I have a job any friends.. I have tried to keep this private as long as Possible, and some of the young kids who play this game is not going to understand the meaning of It.

But I will tell you what I can, and also tell you that I may not be alive (as in real life) that much longer as well. Some of you have known me for nearly 4-5 years (since eagle server was created) Some of you only known me for couple years, some of you do not know me that well but have seen me around.

Some of you may have noticed that I was one of the nicest players in this game when it first started, pretty much made tons of friends, but over the 4-5 years I have become very isolated and unhealthy, It's not cause I didn't take care of myself it has to do with genetic issues. what you do not know is that I lost pretty much most of my family in my life, mom, dad, uncle. And have several medical problems that mainly will effect my living in the next 10 years or so.

I am not a old person I"m only 29, but genetic traits and stress related issues have crippled my life, and believe me I'm getting the some Help but a lot of the health problems is life threatening and genetic and my doctors and the family I still have told me that I No longer can work and I may not be around that much longer. I'm not going to list all my medical issues on this forum. But I will tell you that stress and family crisis is a big part of it, 75% of Americans describe their lives as "very stressful". . . frustration and burnout are rampant, and with the pace of change, almost everyone predicts it's just going to get worse! Plus,even though everyone is experiencing more stress than ever I just wanted to let everyone know why I play conquer so much, I can't do anything else, it triggers constant panic attacks. which I have not been able to treat. I have much more problems they are just not 100% yet but are expected to come in the coming years..

Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know I most likely only have a good 10-20 years of my life left.. (based on medical advice) So that is why I play conquer online, so much, Don't feel bad for me, just make sure that you spend as much time with your family and do what you enjoy.. as you can before it's to late, computers and video games is the only thing that works for me and doctors told me to enjoy the life I have left.
Old 12-18-2008, 21:07   #2
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog View Post

Well some of you know what is going on with me and understand why I play conquer so much. People keep on whispering me and ask How do I have time to play so much. Do I have a job any friends.. I have tried to keep this private as long as Possible, and some of the young kids who play this game is not going to understand the meaning of It.

But I will tell you what I can, and also tell you that I may not be alive (as in real life) that much longer as well. Some of you have known me for nearly 4-5 years (since eagle server was created) Some of you only known me for couple years, some of you do not know me that well but have seen me around.

Some of you may have noticed that I was one of the nicest players in this game when it first started, pretty much made tons of friends, but over the 4-5 years I have become very isolated and unhealthy, It's not cause I didn't take care of myself it has to do with genetic issues. what you do not know is that I lost pretty much most of my family in my life, mom, dad, uncle. And have several medical problems that mainly will effect my living in the next 10 years or so.

I am not a old person I"m only 29, but genetic traits and stress related issues have crippled my life, and believe me I'm getting the some Help but a lot of the health problems is life threatening and genetic and my doctors and the family I still have told me that I No longer can work and I may not be around that much longer. I'm not going to list all my medical issues on this forum. But I will tell you that stress and family crisis is a big part of it, 75% of Americans describe their lives as "very stressful". . . frustration and burnout are rampant, and with the pace of change, almost everyone predicts it's just going to get worse! Plus,even though everyone is experiencing more stress than ever I just wanted to let everyone know why I play conquer so much, I can't do anything else, it triggers constant panic attacks. which I have not been able to treat. I have much more problems they are just not 100% yet but are expected to come in the coming years..

Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know I most likely only have a good 10-20 years of my life left.. (based on medical advice) So that is why I play conquer online, so much, Don't feel bad for me, just make sure that you spend as much time with your family and do what you enjoy.. as you can before it's to late, computers and video games is the only thing that works for me and doctors told me to enjoy the life I have left.
I'll pause from being my normal assh0le self, simply to say sorry to hear about your health. HOWEVER...this is not the place to bring it up, as Venus forums are akin to the ba$tard cousin of 4chan, and your plights will only end up as bait for someone like me.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled assh0le Dave.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2008, 21:10   #3
jaydog
No Fear

jaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond repute
lol

;lol dave your funny, I know people who flame on this forum but i'm getting tired of explaining in game i usually have whisper turned off most of the time cause of it... so thought i would just let people people know..
Old 12-18-2008, 21:12   #4
DJ99
♥ Bunny ♥

DJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
I know you said not to feel sorry for you but I'm really sorry to hear that >.>"
I hope it's curable *Hugs* ^^"

QuiT~

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

(\__/)
(='.'=) ~BunnY DoMiNaTioN~
(")_(")

DJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2008, 21:16   #5
HelloThar!

HelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
I'll pause from being my normal assh0le self, simply to say sorry to hear about your health. HOWEVER...this is not the place to bring it up, as Venus forums are akin to the ba$tard cousin of 4chan, and your plights will only end up as bait for someone like me.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled assh0le Dave.
*resists*
HelloThar! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2008, 02:55   #6
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
- Just wont - >_>
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2008, 03:09   #7
Vaem

Vaem has a reputation beyond reputeVaem has a reputation beyond reputeVaem has a reputation beyond reputeVaem has a reputation beyond reputeVaem has a reputation beyond reputeVaem has a reputation beyond reputeVaem has a reputation beyond reputeVaem has a reputation beyond reputeVaem has a reputation beyond reputeVaem has a reputation beyond reputeVaem has a reputation beyond repute
Hey! get off ur computer chair and call up some hookers.
if u only have 10 years to live then u dont have to worry about stds.
maybe if u tell them u have 5 years to live then u get laid for free!
maybe u can sign up for the army or something and go fight in afghanistan.

srry to hear that u are dying.
tear.. tear..
Vaem is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2008, 04:09   #8
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Ok i tried to be nice but he's 29 and has lets say 10 yrs? Big *****ing deal. Who's even guaranteed another year in life because that **** of a life can be cut at anytime/second

/Sympathy fail
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2008, 08:27   #9
HelloThar!

HelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond reputeHelloThar! has a reputation beyond repute
Ahhhhhhhhh I just.... ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!111!!!1!
Old 12-19-2008, 08:34   #10
EpicFailGuy7
Banned

EpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond repute
guess ill stay out of this as well v_v
EpicFailGuy7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2008, 08:55   #11
HelloThar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicFailGuy7 View Post
guess ill stay out of this as well v_v
RAGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 12-19-2008, 08:58   #12
EpicFailGuy7
Banned

EpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond reputeEpicFailGuy7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloThar! View Post
RAGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
EpicFailGuy7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2008, 09:18   #13
Morce
Sexy

Morce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond repute
Hum.

Oden! Guide our ships
Our axes, spears and swords
Guide us through storms that whip
And in brutal war...
Morce is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2008, 10:15   #14
LadyFerran
afk a lot

LadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond reputeLadyFerran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog View Post

I'm too lazy to read all of that. >.>

[***9829;]***9556;=========***9574;=============***9574;============***9559;
[***9829;]***9553;[vlad]------***9553;[Troj-Troj-Troj]''-***9553;-[127-130-115]'***9553;
[***9829;]***9568;=========***9580;=============***9580;============***9571;
[***9829;]***9553;[Sekhmet]''''***9553;[Arch-Warr-Tro]-***9553;-[130-130-130]'***9553;
[***9829;]***9568;=========***9580;=============***9580;============***9571;
[***9829;]***9553;[Ferran]---''***9553;[Water-Water]''''''***9553;[110-130-000]'''***9553;
[***9829;]***9562;=========***9577;=============***9577;============***9565;
LadyFerran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2008, 10:16   #15
PoonD

PoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond repute
:hugs:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: