Old 01-29-2009, 11:21   #31
v!ad
[VIP]

v!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond reputev!ad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFlames View Post
LOL ZOMG ITS VLAD! Wats new man its been a while... id ask if u still played buh kinda guessed u dont from Noobly's and Ferran's replies LOOL. I still pause to think why on earth people still play this game.

OH MY GOD! UR AFK ALL THE TIME! Wat do u want a round of applause? I havent played this game in months along with vlad cos quite frankly we have better things to do with our lives. O btw i didnt notice ur never on cos like ive never seen u online considering i havent logged on in months and only 1 other person knows my details and if ShadowFlames is online its them not me. Try press the x at the top right of ur CO once in a while and go out, the real world is fun =].

Ur first line makes me laugh. Ur only 19... reality check, im only 15 and i quit AGES ago =]. The rest of the quote makes no sense and please dont clear it up cos i really dont wanna hear crap come outta a guy that dedicates his life to CO.
Been ok, very busy lately but still ok. when are u gonna msg me your messenger id huh? dun make me swim over there !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by As80 View Post
IT MEANS IM AFK BOTTING NOT NEVER ON, I DONT DEDICATE MY LIFE TO IT I ONLY PLAY WHEN I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO, SO IN THAT CASE STOP SHOUTING THE ODDS OH GODLY ONE :P
Quote:
I party equaly as much ask any1 i know on the game in real im a real party goer i travel all over the uk for diffrent events

Im a rugby fan not football
You are a sad one aren`t you.. keep trying to convince yourself you`z da party animal,
but I honestly think you're somewhat like this:
1)you wake up (if u sleep),
2)check CO
3)brief visit to fridge(although you probably moved it in2 ur room to save up time),
4)back to co,
5)bathroom to quickly unload ****ty materials(read 3* above),
6)back to co,
7)flex a few seconds, look in the mirror and touch yourself
8)go to bed

and so on.. just my opinion
v!ad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 14:23   #32
muff

muff is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBO View Post
Or so ~LiNu~ thinks lol he was saying to me that no one on this server can kill him, so i said ok then wait there, blazing demon logged on and you guessed it i killed him he still said no one can kill him so i said ok then wait there, poodle logged on and yes you guessed it again he then left jail from getting killed, heres the funny bit he then said im no good at FB and my char sucks, i said wait there. . . . so what are the odds of me on a 130-130-114 char that has low lvl gears on and not too many sockets, well the first hit he killed me i thought ok fair lets get playing, from then on i hit him at least 50 times to his 1 and he had to run for pots every 10 mins, every one in jail was impressed and he should really feel like a **** ~LiNu~ you are and always will be ****ter then me
linu really does suck , i mean alot , him n tbag had to start hercin cuz they sed i aimed just cause i wont say !abot that had to hurt xD
~Strawberry~ - tro-tro-arch - 130-130-131

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coveiro View Post

Im not egyptian. I just make fun of them
muff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 20:22   #33
~Noxette~
Banned

~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
No ****, homo. That's why you've been all over Haldir's d|ck lately.
I lol'd.
~Noxette~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 02:36   #34
As80
Banned

As80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond reputeAs80 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by v!ad View Post
Been ok, very busy lately but still ok. when are u gonna msg me your messenger id huh? dun make me swim over there !!

You are a sad one aren`t you.. keep trying to convince yourself you`z da party animal,
but I honestly think you're somewhat like this:
1)you wake up (if u sleep),
2)check CO
3)brief visit to fridge(although you probably moved it in2 ur room to save up time),
4)back to co,
5)bathroom to quickly unload ****ty materials(read 3* above),
6)back to co,
7)flex a few seconds, look in the mirror and touch yourself
8)go to bed

and so on.. just my opinion
A LITTLE PHRASE FOR YOU DUMBASS WORK IT OUT, ( L, double E, D, S, GET MAD) NOW LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET AND SEE LOTS OF MY PICS ON THE BASSLINE SCENE IN THE UK, im a scanker you swety skety bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by muff View Post
linu really does suck , i mean alot , him n tbag had to start hercin cuz they sed i aimed just cause i wont say !abot that had to hurt xD
Yea he does suck he even fails to hack all my gears lol well im 126 now when i get to 130 shout me ill come play with them my FB skills rock with this new jump, oh by the way i wont be 130 long i may go 131 more or less srt8 after
As80 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 09:27   #35
muff

muff is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muff
Quote:

Yea he does suck he even fails to hack all my gears lol well im 126 now when i get to 130 shout me ill come play with them my FB skills rock with this new jump, oh by the way i wont be 130 long i may go 131 more or less srt8 after
its not that new enymore XD but ight
i just got 50-100 ping thats why my fb skill rocks xD with 700 ping im not dat good XD
~Strawberry~ - tro-tro-arch - 130-130-131

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coveiro View Post

Im not egyptian. I just make fun of them
muff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 11:20   #36
Ha1dir
StandAlone

Ha1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ha1dir
Quote:
Originally Posted by muff View Post
its not that new enymore XD but ight
i just got 50-100 ping thats why my fb skill rocks xD with 700 ping im not dat good XD
u suck balls in fb lol i rocked u over and over on Sano the other day in gw area....
Potency: 310
Mentor: Dark_Sano
Guild: -Ethereal-
Spouse: none

Ha1dir
130-130-130
(Arch-War-Arch)
Potency: 305
Mentor: Dark_Sano
Guild: Akaike
Ha1dir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 14:32   #37
ShadowFlames
Retired ;)

ShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
A LITTLE PHRASE FOR YOU DUMBASS WORK IT OUT, ( L, double E, D, S, GET MAD) NOW LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET AND SEE LOTS OF MY PICS ON THE BASSLINE SCENE IN THE UK, im a scanker you swety skety bitch

LOL, a true party animal in the UK would go to London. Yes I would kno considering the fact that I LIVE in London. Btw the fact that ur 19 and play a online game kinda kills the party animal image... =]
Achieved Full Socket on the 4th August 2007
Achieved L130 non rb on 9th August 2007

Quit/Retired... U take ur pick =]

Eagle->Mars-> Venus

Immature Person #1- ShadowFlames
Immature Person #2- PyroKinetic
ShadowFlames is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: