Old 01-30-2009, 07:31   #46
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Originally Posted by As80 View Post
Get used to it dude theres them too low lifes then you will get noobly trying to back them up, just remember they are all useless peices of **** and ignor them

OH AND NOXETTE I NEVER HAVE ENUF, JUST DONT HAVE ALL DAY TO TALK TO SAD MORONS LIKE YOU ON A 'FORUM' WELL TO YOU 'LIFE' REAL LIFE THT IS, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ****ING BACON NOOBLET :P
Quote:
ONLY NO HOPPERS LIKE ARG AND VLAD WILL AGREE, WELL AND HAVEN TOO ;P
NO! You are already trying to suck Haldir's d|ck, quit trying to sweet talk me by constantly thinking/typing about me. You can't possibly be that obssessed.....could you?

Bad tard, BAD TARD! Go to your room.

As for backing them up...why should I bother when they do just fine themselves. I only jump in when my skills are needed, or I see a topic that just screams for my input. This argument is almost as much a waste of my talent as you are of DNA.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 09:19   #47
muff

muff is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanian~AHole View Post
Is this a joke? Cuz you are on ****ing sick moron. How the **** do you **** your sister. WTF were you thinking. Sorry to hear lol. But i think this **** is fake.
wow wtf are you ppl retarded ? ur actually discussin if its real or not LOOOOOOOOOLLL fuken noobs XD
~Strawberry~ - tro-tro-arch - 130-130-131

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coveiro View Post

Im not egyptian. I just make fun of them
muff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 09:53   #48
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Originally Posted by muff View Post
wow wtf are you ppl retarded ? ur actually discussin if its real or not LOOOOOOOOOLLL fuken noobs XD
A "discussion" requires that 2 or more parties debate on a certain topic. There is no debate here, everyone already knows it is a joke. The only one even considering it *could* be true is Albanian. I suggest you chill a bit on the accusations.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 10:51   #49
Albanian~AHole
Banned

Albanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Albanian~AHole
Quote:
You manage to enlighten yourself with the ever lasting flow of **** that pours from your mouth
HAHAHHAHA i guess he/she shut up after this one
Albanian~AHole is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 11:01   #50
TheBestThereIs
**** You

TheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond repute
OK OK OK LETS STOP FIGHTING AND GET BACK ON TOPIC...

Firs of all LOL and infamous' story. It made me laugh, get aroused AND get creeped out all at once. Quite the story! Also it being a true story made it even better. You think he made it up but he didnt. I know him IRL and i watched this happen.

And infamous i dont see in any way how this story was not conquer related. I think it was totally appropriate.

OFF TOPIC.
Egad is a forum troll and should thrust a butter knife in his eye socket.

Nox. Just shut the **** up already im tired of you putting stupid ****ing comments on every forum page trying to get a cheap laugh. Your jokes suck and so do you.

DOOMFORCE - Retired Legend

Tiger - Venus/Mars : Love you all
TheBestThereIs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 11:02   #51
Albanian~AHole
Banned

Albanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Albanian~AHole
~Noxette~ The only reason you try to flame my **** is because you think your making me feel dumb. But in reality im laughing so hard at when you reply. If im so stupid/dumb, why take your sweet time to flame me. But nah you can't flame a real "smart" person can you? He/She would just make you feel like ****. I dont need to come on here and reply to every little **** you say on any thread. Unlike you i have better things. And heat is not a excuse go to a pool, beach, water park (i doubt your smart enough to know what a water park is). Like i said before keep on replying to my ****. Your just showing me how much of a dumbass you are. And ill keep laughing and laughing. Come on, come up with something "smart" to say becasue we all know bush had smarter **** to say then you do. And hes dumber then a baby. So please come back flame this comment to so i can LOL.
Albanian~AHole is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 11:06   #52
Ownified
Banned

Ownified has a reputation beyond reputeOwnified has a reputation beyond reputeOwnified has a reputation beyond reputeOwnified has a reputation beyond reputeOwnified has a reputation beyond reputeOwnified has a reputation beyond reputeOwnified has a reputation beyond reputeOwnified has a reputation beyond reputeOwnified has a reputation beyond reputeOwnified has a reputation beyond reputeOwnified has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ownified Send a message via MSN to Ownified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
My sister and I were very close when we were kids. Dad wasn't around and mom was always working, so we had to lean on each other a lot. I always looked at her through "big brother" eyes (even though I'm only a year older than her), never had any "wrong" thoughts about her, until something happened that changed our relationship forever.
I was 16 and she was 15, and she was having a really tough time in school. She was always open with me, but around others she was really shy and pretty much socially inept. She got picked on a lot. I tried to help her out, but "big brother" stepping in for her only made things worse, and after a few attempts to get those *****es to leave her alone, she practically begged me to stay out of it. So I did, and one night she came home with bruises. I asked her what happened, but she refused to talk to me, and that was exceedingly rare. She was distant for a few days, but I was persistant.
One night, she woke me up at 2 in the morning with tears in her eyes and told me that she wants to kill herself. I didn't say anything, I just held her and stroked her hair. She just buried her face in my chest and cried for what seemed like hours. After a while, in what may have been an attempt to comfort her, my hands started wandering and I began stroking her back and neck. She moved and I accidentally grabbed one of her breasts. Then... she stopped crying. She looked me directly in the eyes, took my hand, and pressed it tightly against her left breast. I could feel her soft breast and her heart beating rapidly beneath it.
Instinctively, my other hand glided toward her groin and started rubbing her ****** through her panties. She began to moan softly, and after a while I lost all control. I no longer saw my little sister in front of me, but instead a gentle, kind-hearted girl who desperately needed to be loved, in more ways than a sibling could. So I... loved her. She took off her t-shirt, and as I had already felt, there was no bra under it. Her panties glided off easily. I started kissing her on the lips, then on the neck, then I moved down to her breasts and eventually made it to her clit. We made love till morning, and those were the most beautiful hours of my life. For those few hours, we were complete and nothing was wrong.
I went to school and didn't see her all day. When I got home, I found her lying in the bathtub with both wrists slit. There was a pen on the floor and a bloody piece of paper next to it, with only one phrase written on it: "Please forgive me." =\
You are incest.... You ****ed ur sister... And she killed herself? What type of **** is that.. damn do you mineaswell kill urself to
Ownified is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 11:20   #53
TheBestThereIs
**** You

TheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond reputeTheBestThereIs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownified View Post
You are incest.... You ****ed ur sister... And she killed herself? What type of **** is that.. damn do you mineaswell kill urself to
****ing awesome avatar

DOOMFORCE - Retired Legend

Tiger - Venus/Mars : Love you all
TheBestThereIs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 14:22   #54
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Noxette~ View Post
Also I think you will find that Egad and I mutually dislike each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBestThereIs View Post
Egad is a sexy forum troll and should thrust a butter knife in his eye socket.
Get it right next time...
Quote:
~Noxette~ The only reason you try to flame my **** is because you think your making me feel dumb. Come on, come up with something "smart" to say becasue we all know bush had smarter **** to say then you do. And hes dumber then a baby. So please come back flame this comment to so i can LOL.
Whats becasue? Also Bush dumb? Lol try having millions of people watching you 24/7 and see if they don't find a few mistakes in speeches made to the ENTIRE country
Egad! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 14:54   #55
HamSupLo

HamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You manage to enlighten yourself with the ever lasting flow of **** that pours from your mouth
ur dumb.

Quote:
ur dumb.

Quote:

Firs of all LOL and infamous' story. It made me laugh, get aroused AND get creeped out all at once. Quite the story! Also it being a true story made it even better. You think he made it up but he didnt. I know him IRL and i watched this happen.

And infamous i dont see in any way how this story was not conquer related. I think it was totally appropriate.

OFF TOPIC.

Nox. Just shut the **** up already im tired of you putting stupid ****ing comments on every forum page trying to get a cheap laugh. Your jokes suck and so do you.
ur dumb.

Quote:
~Noxette~ The only reason you try to flame my **** is because you think your making me feel dumb. But in reality im laughing so hard at when you reply. If im so stupid/dumb, why take your sweet time to flame me. But nah you can't flame a real "smart" person can you? He/She would just make you feel like ****. I dont need to come on here and reply to every little **** you say on any thread. Unlike you i have better things. And heat is not a excuse go to a pool, beach, water park (i doubt your smart enough to know what a water park is). Like i said before keep on replying to my ****. Your just showing me how much of a dumbass you are. And ill keep laughing and laughing. Come on, come up with something "smart" to say becasue we all know bush had smarter **** to say then you do. And hes dumber then a baby. So please come back flame this comment to so i can LOL.
ur dumb.

Quote:
ur dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egad! View Post

Get it right next time...

Whats becasue? Also Bush dumb? Lol try having millions of people watching you 24/7 and see if they don't find a few mistakes in speeches made to the ENTIRE country
ur not sexy.

C wat i did thar?
HamSupLo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 15:13   #56
vt713
OWNED!!!!

vt713 is on a distinguished road
now i remember why i quit long ago.....some people just cant be helped =/ tooo ****en dumb
*JeReMy* Arch 114
|*JeReMy*| Fire 114
LyLxBabYxStar 110
and some others.....
ReTired.........................

Quote:
Originally posted by YeuAnhNhieu
oh n0es, he ish frend wif Carol

U ish ban now n00bs
vt713 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 15:20   #57
AznStanMan
Seans ***!

AznStanMan has a reputation beyond reputeAznStanMan has a reputation beyond reputeAznStanMan has a reputation beyond reputeAznStanMan has a reputation beyond reputeAznStanMan has a reputation beyond reputeAznStanMan has a reputation beyond reputeAznStanMan has a reputation beyond reputeAznStanMan has a reputation beyond reputeAznStanMan has a reputation beyond reputeAznStanMan has a reputation beyond reputeAznStanMan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vt713 View Post
now i remember why i quit long ago.....some people just cant be helped =/ tooo ****en dumb
And you're too ****en ***
Old 01-30-2009, 15:32   #58
~Noxette~
Banned

~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

OFF TOPIC.

Lol. Right, my jokes suck, yet I have 3 pages of +rep from.. I don't even know who saying "nice flames". Moron. Quick! Go beat on some retards some more in co! That will make you feel good about yourself!
Quote:
I still don't get how you fail to see how hard everyone on this forum is failing. I've been here a few days, and managed to stir up more trouble than most of you can in several months. Yet your the one laughing? I think not.

Yeah, I go to the river every day, for 4-5 hours usually, since I live right on it, but being there at like, 6-9pm while I was posting last night would be a bit stupid, would it not? Given there is no lights. Also, it is 9am right now, and I've only been off work for an hour or so, so I figured I'd come flame a moron or two before I leave again.

FYI suicidal drugs are that way -->
Use them.
~Noxette~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 15:56   #59
Infamous~II
Banned

Infamous~II has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~II has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~II has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~II has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~II has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~II has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~II has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~II has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~II has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~II has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~II has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol@ noobs XD
Quote:
**** your avi. This Yu Gi Oh Town motha ****a
Infamous~II is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2009, 16:29   #60
CajunRebel
Banned

CajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond reputeCajunRebel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznStanMan View Post
And you're too ****en ***
LMAO

I am shocked that they still have this on forums, normally everything worth laughing over they delete!

Last edited by CajunRebel; 01-30-2009 at 16:30. Reason: =/
CajunRebel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: