View Poll Results: In-game camera?
Yes, we need this. 129 84.87%
No we don't. 23 15.13%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2006, 22:49   #31
HopperOfShadows
MANG ADD?

HopperOfShadows has a reputation beyond reputeHopperOfShadows has a reputation beyond reputeHopperOfShadows has a reputation beyond reputeHopperOfShadows has a reputation beyond reputeHopperOfShadows has a reputation beyond reputeHopperOfShadows has a reputation beyond reputeHopperOfShadows has a reputation beyond reputeHopperOfShadows has a reputation beyond reputeHopperOfShadows has a reputation beyond reputeHopperOfShadows has a reputation beyond reputeHopperOfShadows has a reputation beyond repute
how do u record videos right now?
HopperOfShadows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2006, 01:41   #32
Zkid

Zkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Zkid Send a message via MSN to Zkid
if only i knew wth a frap was...its a video recording program or does it stand for something, i will never know...

Signed. I wanna record my d/cing 50 botters in a minute so their names can be banned, yay! Make a poll...
Senator list of Suggestions forum: Zkid, Durant, STIGGY~V.2, K-J, Minerpker, Acidburning, Andris, eeyore, ananta..., mayfair2005, SenseiLoki, Hashimoto, Vade, Medallion, Mr. Pink, Letokynes, Ceil.v7, Clouce, ishootudown, DarkYondaime, phoenixblack2.0., Kpxben-Ent-, Xeroproject, Kreig, HTAPAWASO, Squiry, Alastriona, Mr. Myth and Metortear.
Quote:
Originally quoted by Haruko Haruhara
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but teh wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Quote:
Originally posted by OoOMatoozekOoO
Ass bombs ftw..i know its a ****ty way to die ^^
Quote:
Originally posted by Forumdude
if i reformat my computer, will it lose the graphics card?
Quote:
Originally posted by eeyore
I'm gonna let you in on a secret. CP is for people who get Dragon Balls. If you want CP, your gonna pay the price. Whether it's the 25 Million or so for a DB or the 15.99 USD for a 5 pack, you are going to pay a price. Is this fair. sure, why not?I don't have an issue seeing a DB buyer set the market prices or having the CP's. Servers are not cheap to run. The DB buyers CONTRIBUTE to keeping the servers up and running. Rather than whining and crying cause they have an advantage, why not thank them for allowing you to play this game for free.

I'd buy 2 5-packs per week if they'd improve the forums.
Quote:
Originally posted by Xeroproject
TQ doesn't check the forums and to my knowledge, has not checked the suggestions section in nearly a year. Mods have no control over what is or is not implimented in the game, the suggestions forum is merely a place to poll the players to see what they are interested in & the recommended section is only a holding area for those suggestions that players have strongly voted yes to.
Zkid's Fun Links: "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" (Newo, i don't o.O), Assumption Song(Lmao), WoW(Uncyclopedia style), Zeldy Online <3, Proof that TQ puts our suggestions into other games(TQ FTL), Proof that TQ takes ideas from denied(TQ FTL), S-LAP!!!!(Had to hurt), Dave Chappelle(Goof on Sesame Street), Explosm(Makes great web-comics), Limewire(For those poor saps who don't have it yet ), From the Makers of the I-Pod; I-Rack(Makes fun of Bush; Iraq), MoFunZone(Try these games if your bored of Conquer(No, that's not a typo)), The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything(It's a number...go figuer...), The best of Stewie Griffin(Stewie FTW), Spray Painting(Awesome!), Dark Throne(A Web-Browser Text Based, not that boring either, unless building an empire and crushing your enemies sounds boring to you), 'Coming Undone' by Korn(A music video of a great song by Korn), The history of TQ Digital(Lmfao xD)

My Suggestions ~~~ New Water Spells - Negative Affects, Pures Get Stronger Auras, CPs -> Mets, Faster HP Regen(Recommended), Gem Mining Rate - Fix It(Denied), Login Pin(Denied), Ultra Equips(Denied), Move Guild Statue to TC(Recommended), Crossbows!(Denied), ARMOR Masks(Recommended), Loot from Monsters(Recommended), Musical Instruments(Recommended)
Old 08-30-2006, 01:50   #33
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
would be nice, signed

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokmon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2006, 05:31   #34
WowBantAgain
Banned

WowBantAgain is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HopperOfShadows
how do u record videos right now?
Download a recording program such as fraps or gamecam.
WowBantAgain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2006, 20:54   #35
Guillotine
Warmachine

Guillotine is an unknown quantity at this point
this would be nice ^_^ and also players could help TQ to bann cheaters/botters siggned
lvl104 Water taoist BabyDontShootMe
all in eagle server
"Only Colour I See Is Black"
Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2006, 23:26   #36
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
i sign 2
nintendo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2006, 03:42   #37
Pwnerer

Pwnerer is an unknown quantity at this point
-Signed
Pwnerer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2006, 13:25   #38
WowBantAgain
Banned

Bump pls.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:46   #39
WowBantAgain
Banned

>_>
Old 09-07-2006, 05:46   #40
WowBantAgain
Banned

>_>

VE C BR?!
Old 09-07-2006, 06:25   #41
Selenium

Selenium is an unknown quantity at this point
signed, we all need things like these to set ourselves free from cheating morons.
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2006, 17:48   #42
chotu
noob of the noobz

chotu has a reputation beyond reputechotu has a reputation beyond reputechotu has a reputation beyond reputechotu has a reputation beyond reputechotu has a reputation beyond reputechotu has a reputation beyond reputechotu has a reputation beyond reputechotu has a reputation beyond reputechotu has a reputation beyond reputechotu has a reputation beyond reputechotu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Selenium
signed, we all need things like these to set ourselves free from cheating morons.
=D
first 130 > 130 > 130 in ryee ^_^

Yurnero's name is now Chotu!!!1

Jugg: 130 warr > 130 warr > 120+ trojan (RETIRED)
chotu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2006, 16:48   #43
Anoirtac

Anoirtac is an unknown quantity at this point
WEEE NNNEEEDD A POLLLLL!!!!!

~signed~

~Mayfaire~
~*lvl 122 water tao>lvl 120 warrior*~

~*lvl 110water tao>lvl 124 trojan*~BANNED

~*lvl 130 archer*~BANNED
Anoirtac is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2006, 21:42   #44
tanonev

tanonev has a reputation beyond reputetanonev has a reputation beyond reputetanonev has a reputation beyond reputetanonev has a reputation beyond reputetanonev has a reputation beyond reputetanonev has a reputation beyond reputetanonev has a reputation beyond reputetanonev has a reputation beyond reputetanonev has a reputation beyond reputetanonev has a reputation beyond reputetanonev has a reputation beyond repute
signed
tanonev is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2006, 21:48   #45
LylePWNZ
Tah GeeeeM

LylePWNZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WowBantAgain
Bump pls.
theres no point in bumping >.> u need a poll anyhow to get anywhere..
<3Chealie<3, Michel, ur the light of mah life! FallenSniper, Energy, {MG}Murdoc, Needly, Dynamite, SirConrack, Arronax, Gairon, NickTheGreek, Pattoe, Zyss, Gernoil, Lefttesticle, Dragonfreak Master_Flipp, Death_nuke, ConverseW, IInfreno, Whitekillin, XLegacyX, Sir_Gawain, Darkxy, Samurai_Bob, Julliene(Joe), HuangGai, Angelina, RoFLtRoJaN, Je-Me-Io, BaByTeaRz <3 homie
tell me if i forgot any1 >.<
Quote:
Originally posted by Holybuck
Why do you let TQ use you to set expectations? Icebich has been doing that ever since they cancelled 2nd rb, which was early June and ever since no official word whatsoever has been announced.

Only mods like yourself who keep hinting something might happen 'soon'. What 'soon' is in the definition, for sure isn't 'soon' in the perspective of the average player.

Situation basically is unchanged: challenging changes to be expected when hell freezes over or when easter and x-mas are on same day. Anything earlier is just time gained.
Quote:
Originally posted by Argaron
the friendships we have built for ourselves are the only things we trully have in this game.

I pitty the people that fail to understand that.
[Whisper]Julienne speaks to mutantx: You should realy be a love counselor[2:32]
LylePWNZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: