Old 07-29-2014, 05:00   #16
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
>explicitly say more people than just you stay
you have an excuse that youre not the only one here
>explicity say i ignore you
you tell me i should ignore you

damn, i walked right into it. played hard, youre too smart for me

spoiler: im mocking you for still being here, not trying to get you to validate why. 6 years later, youre seriously the only conquer basher retarded enough to actually still be left here. and yes, it is serious. other people who quit the game comment from time to time, but theyre active on the other boards with the community

yfw you realise youre the only person in history to be active on a forum just to sulk about the game you hate for more than a week. have you applied to guinness world records?
Wow, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had such strong feelings for this game. I feel really horrible for talking bad about your beloved game now.
You know what, next time I'm about to post something, I'll remember to take your feelings into consideration before posting. Sounds good to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2014, 13:45   #17
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Obviously he likes the community. It's pretty common for people to stick around game forums for games they don't play anymore, because they develop friendships and enjoy discussing things with the people they met there, so they stick around for the community, and not because of the game.
people who stay on forums of games they have quit dont whine about the game company in every single post. he hasnt made any friendships here, he doesnt camp in off topic or start conversations with people on the community board. he literally just talks shit about the game or tq in every single post. obviously invaluable community member.
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2014, 17:03   #18
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
people who stay on forums of games they have quit dont whine about the game company in every single post. he hasnt made any friendships here, he doesnt camp in off topic or start conversations with people on the community board. he literally just talks shit about the game or tq in every single post. obviously invaluable community member.
He wants to be like me
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2014, 17:06   #19
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
He wants to be like me
You know it, baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread