Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 14:15   #46
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

mrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond repute
*gets out from under Ayshii's bed takes cat and hops to Grim's house OMG its panties w/the American flag on them*

MRS.

Members of the RCTC crew: ~LiL~BiT~, Ayshii, Wolfhunter, RaWrZie (rctcjr), rctcEsTy, Gameshark (rctcprosongwriter), rctctudi~~, Lindsey (rctcaunt), EX and Ashley, rctcRanger, rctcCan, rctcInVin, rctcKev, rctcteadrinker, rctcwhizzer, rctcStar, rctcDog!, rctcpeanut, rctcdirtydeeds, and String!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayshii View Post
We get them with sticky panties...then they never leave!!!
mrsrctc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 14:38   #47
Sir_Pwnsalot
Merde

Sir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to behold
I got myself Taavi's G-string.
He was wearing it the wrong way D:
*picks up a rock and slingshots it at Glenin*
Sir_Pwnsalot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 15:13   #48
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Neowarcloud
Amazing you...you people amaze me...everytime I think there can't be threads with more win....you guys find a way to make one <3

I steal panties watch out <3
Old 11-21-2007, 15:17   #49
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

mrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowarcloud View Post
Amazing you...you people amaze me...everytime I think there can't be threads with more win....you guys find a way to make one <3

I steal panties watch out <3
Than you need to "Sticky" my pantie raid thread!!

We all know you love sticky panties!!

MRS.

Members of the RCTC crew: ~LiL~BiT~, Ayshii, Wolfhunter, RaWrZie (rctcjr), rctcEsTy, Gameshark (rctcprosongwriter), rctctudi~~, Lindsey (rctcaunt), EX and Ashley, rctcRanger, rctcCan, rctcInVin, rctcKev, rctcteadrinker, rctcwhizzer, rctcStar, rctcDog!, rctcpeanut, rctcdirtydeeds, and String!

Quote:
Old 11-21-2007, 15:26   #50
Sir_Pwnsalot
Merde

Sir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to beholdSir_Pwnsalot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarion View Post

your not intelectual ur a goddamn hippy
HIPPIES?!
*bursts out baseball bat*
...fuck, i'm late again, ain't I? =/

Last edited by Sir_Pwnsalot; 11-21-2007 at 15:28.
Sir_Pwnsalot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 15:35   #51
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

*takes panties off Sir's avvy ^^* Look shes bouncing everywhere!

MRS.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2007, 15:43   #52
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

*swims to Can's house, looks around no one home, finds hidden panties in the fish tank, wow thats how he feeds his fishies!!*

MRS.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2007, 16:02   #53
Ayshii
I dunno

Ayshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond repute
*sneaks quietly into GoodOldSlys place, looks around for 20 minutes trying to find his hidden stash, throws her hands up in the air only to relise the panties are all on the ceiling fans. Sighs as as grabs a chair, stands on it carfully and snitches ones down*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsrctc View Post

*im so excited I think I just peed!!*

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
Ayshii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 16:04   #54
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

*swims back to the US goes to Thor's house to find that he only wears cyber panties, bummed out takes his computer*

MRS.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2007, 16:06   #55
Ayshii
I dunno

Ayshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*swims back to the US goes to Thor's house to find that he only wears cyber panties, bummed out takes his computer*

MRS.
OOOO you in trouble now!!!!!

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
Old 11-22-2007, 00:19   #56
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

@Eternals well not sure what to say!!

MRS.
I can think of a few things...

...............----------------.
..............|_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I]___
.......::.....| . _..SCHOOL : ; .._...)
......':::''.='-(_)----------=-(_)-'

Come, kiddies. Time for SCHOOL!

(Moderator of Kylin & Pharos. PM me if you have a problem. )
TheEternal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2007, 05:27   #57
OrigJdog
J.P.I.M.P

OrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond reputeOrigJdog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to OrigJdog
* Gets on the back of my pet kangaroo and hops all the way to Ayshii's house, looks in first drawer and see's something that'll give me nightmares for months to come*
Old 11-22-2007, 06:19   #58
Taavi
Evolution!

Taavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Taavi
*hides pokemon pantys*
Kakahirmutis - 110-124 Water-Water(not active)

A cool game u all should play
Taavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2007, 07:31   #59
Whiz
Pie man!

Whiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond repute
*Uses my stolen USAF plane once again and kidnaps Ayshii and steals her black and blue thongs*

Click here to see BOOBS!
Thunder Server~

Arctic-Blade|Warrior-Water Taoist-Trojan|Level 131|Kitty cat meow!

Member Of The Official I <3 GinaLina Fan Club!

Member Of The Official I <3 Miriella Fan Club!

Member Of Teh Negro Team!

Member Of The RCTC Crew!
Whiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2007, 11:12   #60
Ayshii
I dunno

*skips her way to Flutter's house, peeks in the window to see Neowarcloud prancing around in Flutter's panties, snaps a quick picture and runs away before the cops are called*

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: