Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 12:18   #16
Ayshii
I dunno

Ayshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsrctc View Post
A bananna hamock a boy has to wear because he has peeled "it" to many times w/his own hand!!

*climbs in window of Ayshii's house, looks in top drawer zebra striped g-stings sitting next to the NADS*

MRS.
Well i guess to Anarion a banana hammock is rather a-peeling then.

*goes home to take stock in the panties shes grabbed, wonders why there is a spoon next to the NADS only to relise MRS been there.* *puts her snowshoes on and travels to MRS house, breaks in, tracks snow everywhere, finds MRS secret draw and looks inside. If the crew could see this!!!*

Quote:

*im so excited I think I just peed!!*

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
Ayshii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 12:20   #17
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
Be sure to send the panties my way when you're done with them, ladies.

I'll donate them to charity... honest.

(Wait, why have I gone from intellectual, to pervert? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!)

...............----------------.
..............|_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I]___
.......::.....| . _..SCHOOL : ; .._...)
......':::''.='-(_)----------=-(_)-'

Come, kiddies. Time for SCHOOL!

(Moderator of Kylin & Pharos. PM me if you have a problem. )
TheEternal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 12:22   #18
Ayshii
I dunno

Ayshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEternal View Post
Be sure to send the panties my way when you're done with them, ladies.

I'll donate them to charity... honest.

(Wait, why have I gone from intellectual, to pervert? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!)
Easy to answer----see MRS quote in her siggy!

and no panties for you.....go steal your own!

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
Old 11-21-2007, 12:23   #19
Anarion
pewpew

Anarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond reputeAnarion has a reputation beyond repute
since when were u intellectual, since one talks about oneself like a brit b4stard or since once talks about mentruation and likes to walk down the street naked.

your not intelectual ur a goddamn hippy
Old 11-21-2007, 12:23   #20
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

mrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayshii View Post
Well i guess to Anarion a banana hammock is rather a-peeling then.

*goes home to take stock in the panties shes grabbed, wonders why there is a spoon next to the NADS only to relise MRS been there.* *puts her snowshoes on and travels to MRS house, breaks in, tracks snow everywhere, finds MRS secret draw and looks inside. If the crew could see this!!!*
*thinks to self damnit tried to push everything in the back, apologizes to the crew, runs to Bitter Joy's house and looks in window OMG he's sitting at his computer w/his panties on his head, I do not want to enter*

MRS.

Members of the RCTC crew: ~LiL~BiT~, Ayshii, Wolfhunter, RaWrZie (rctcjr), rctcEsTy, Gameshark (rctcprosongwriter), rctctudi~~, Lindsey (rctcaunt), EX and Ashley, rctcRanger, rctcCan, rctcInVin, rctcKev, rctcteadrinker, rctcwhizzer, rctcStar, rctcDog!, rctcpeanut, rctcdirtydeeds, and String!

Quote:
We get them with sticky panties...then they never leave!!!
mrsrctc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 12:24   #21
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
............and likes to walk down the street naked.
Whats wrong with naked walks?

*runs to Lindz place, steals her whip back and grabs the handcuffs too*

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:25   #22
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
*thinks to self damnit tried to push everything in the back, apologizes to the crew, runs to Bitter Joy's house and looks in window OMG he's sitting at his computer w/his panties on his head, I do not want to enter*

MRS.
Are they his panties or Lindz? Oo

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:27   #23
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
since when were u intellectual, since one talks about oneself like a brit b4stard or since once talks about mentruation and likes to walk down the street naked.

your not intelectual ur a goddamn hippy
Nothing wrong with a brisk walk down the street in the nude...

It's actually very healthy - Good for the body, and the mind!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:28   #24
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
Nothing wrong with a brisk walk down the street in the nude...

It's actually very healthy - Good for the body, and the mind!
Well there can be something wrong if you walk and its a little *brisk* out.

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:30   #25
TheEternal

Quote:
Well there can be something wrong if you walk and its a little *brisk* out.
The colder the better. Great for the circulation.

Not so great if you've a self-image to uphold, however.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:33   #26
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

mrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The colder the better. Great for the circulation.

Not so great if you've a self-image to uphold, however.
Come to my house and walk naked here I dare you! You can wear your panites on your head thats suppose to hold the heat in!

MRS.

Members of the RCTC crew: ~LiL~BiT~, Ayshii, Wolfhunter, RaWrZie (rctcjr), rctcEsTy, Gameshark (rctcprosongwriter), rctctudi~~, Lindsey (rctcaunt), EX and Ashley, rctcRanger, rctcCan, rctcInVin, rctcKev, rctcteadrinker, rctcwhizzer, rctcStar, rctcDog!, rctcpeanut, rctcdirtydeeds, and String!

Quote:
We get them with sticky panties...then they never leave!!!
mrsrctc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 12:35   #27
TheEternal

Quote:
Come to my house and walk naked here I dare you! You can wear your panites on your head thats suppose to hold the heat in!

MRS.
I'm not sure you could handle it.

America's quite far away, too!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:36   #28
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:

MRS.
I thought panties were supposed to keep your.....oh nvm

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:40   #29
TheEternal

Quote:
I thought panties were supposed to keep your.....oh nvm
They keep all kinds of heat in. Panties are magic!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:41   #30
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
They keep all kinds of heat in. Panties are magic!
You have magic panties? Are they like David Copperfield magic or CO tao magic??

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: