CONQUER

bbr is on a distinguished road
What can we do with bound cps

Please write here all of them
bbr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2017, 04:18   #2
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr View Post
Please write here all of them
Bound Shopping Mall, Nobility, Events like the one going on at the moment.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2017, 06:00   #3
bbr
CONQUER

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddyzeus View Post
bound shopping mall, nobility, events like the one going on at the moment.
i mean , for example chi ? Jiang hu ? Study points etc
Old 05-12-2017, 08:21   #4
MaxFuryFan

MaxFuryFan is on a distinguished road
JH- You can use bound CPs in JiangHu for extra study and improve quality << I don't recommend it, as you will end up spending a lot of CPs and all's about luck.

Chi- buy Vital Pills from bound mall<<<< wish you good luck to get full attributes
Old 05-12-2017, 08:46   #5
bbr
CONQUER

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxfuryfan View Post
jh- you can use bound cps in jianghu for extra study and improve quality << i don't recommend it, as you will end up spending a lot of cps and all's about luck.

Chi- buy vital pills from bound mall<<<< wish you good luck to get full attributes :d
ty bro
Old 05-14-2017, 01:10   #6
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
I'm saving them for next time they let you buy perfection stones you can use on non-bound equipment.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2017, 06:09   #7
bbr
CONQUER

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnifschnaf View Post
i'm saving them for next time they let you buy perfection stones you can use on non-bound equipment.
for only 2 perm stones ... Or u tell different event
Old 05-16-2017, 11:10   #8
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr View Post
for only 2 perm stones ... Or u tell different event
Stones to improve perfection, not permanent stones. Yes, different event.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2017, 20:29   #9
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
Bound Shopping Mall, Nobility, Events like the one going on at the moment.
Speaking of which, how do you donate bound CPs for nobility? I only get the option to donate silver when I bring up the nobility rankings.

And what's the conversion between bound CPs and silver in nobility?
Old 05-18-2017, 21:53   #10
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
Speaking of which, how do you donate bound CPs for nobility? I only get the option to donate silver when I bring up the nobility rankings.

And what's the conversion between bound CPs and silver in nobility?
You need to enter the amount you wanna donate in gold first, then the thing will tell you that you don't have enough silver to donate and will ask you if you wanna donate the equivalent in cps. You can accept or refuse =)

200 kk = 4000 cps bound or not
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2017, 03:00   #11
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
You need to enter the amount you wanna donate in gold first, then the thing will tell you that you don't have enough silver to donate and will ask you if you wanna donate the equivalent in cps. You can accept or refuse =)

200 kk = 4000 cps bound or not
What if I have bound and non bound cps which will be used?
Giancarlo456 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2017, 15:48   #12
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo456 View Post
What if I have bound and non bound cps which will be used?
I am pretty sure bound cps are used first, but I always transfer tradable cps to other account >.<
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: