Old 07-12-2015, 17:48   #1
JaththeGod

JaththeGod is on a distinguished road
Some Things I found Out About NetDragon + CO

So recently Collide Conquer Gaming made a claim about 2015 being NetDragon's best year. I looked up their stocks and found that this was in fact, true. In particular over the last 5 years I found that up to 2013 their stocks have been very low. In 2013 however, it began to go up. Looking at the spikes I found this

July 12, 2013: Super Guild War 9/Dueling Furniture
October 18, 2013: Raise Demons & Fortune Square/Evil Unleashed Event
April 10, 2015: April Sales Frenzy
May 15, 2015: Silver Magic Boxes
May 29, 2015: Anniversary Lucky Draw/Double Rewards for Elite PK on All US Servers

I find this interesting as none of these have anything to do with new updates... It just seems like player base is growing or people are spending more money on CPs when these money events are released...
Level: 133
BP: 249
Nobility: Earl
Playing Since: 2009
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2015, 19:02   #2
~DeSiRe

~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post
So recently Collide Conquer Gaming made a claim about 2015 being NetDragon's best year. I looked up their stocks and found that this was in fact, true. In particular over the last 5 years I found that up to 2013 their stocks have been very low. In 2013 however, it began to go up. Looking at the spikes I found this

May 29, 2015: Anniversary Lucky Draw/Double Rewards for Elite PK on All US Servers

I find this interesting as none of these have anything to do with new updates... It just seems like player base is growing or people are spending more money on CPs when these money events are released...
nds primary income isnt co research pls
Old 07-12-2015, 19:25   #3
JaththeGod

JaththeGod is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DeSiRe View Post
nds primary income isnt co research pls
Evidence plz
Level: 133
BP: 249
Nobility: Earl
Playing Since: 2009
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2015, 21:06   #4
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post

Firstly, Conquer Collide Gaming is a retard.

Secondly, do you know how public companies work?

Share prices fluctuate for any number of reasons e.g. market rumours of a public takeover, a newly announced change in legislation giving tax breaks to the gaming industry, retirement of a successful CEO, changes in the forex depending on market concentration etc. etc. A publicly listed company's share price is not necessarily indicative of higher revenues for the Company (look at Twitter for example, their share priced increased YoY from the IPO despite making an operating loss for at least the first three years of its trading history). In addition, you wouldn't expect the share price of a company to increase as a result of a sale or promotion because this information would not be known to the market - public company's report quarterly to their shareholders and therefore financial performance is measured over a period of four months and not over a period of one week or one month. If you want to look at a company's profitability you should be looking at ND's balance sheet and not share price.

You may also be aware thet ND has quite a large number of games - for both PC and mobiles/tablets. If you've looked at ND's balance sheet, it does not breakdown the company's revenues on a game-by-game offering, but it does breakdown the company's sales on a regional basis. You should know that Conquer is a) not the best performing game that ND have in the market and b) the sales from ND's domestic market far, far, outstrip sales from the international market - or in other words, Chinese conquer is worth a ****load more to ND than its international counterparts (whether English, Arabic or Spanish).

Q1 results: http://file.download.99.com/down/ir_e_20150611a.pdf
2014 annual results: http://file.download.99.com/down/ir_e_20150326a.pdf

Last edited by Promethean; 07-12-2015 at 21:34.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2015, 21:38   #5
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
OP is an idiot and so is this down syndrome youtube wannabe. Everyone that read one financial report of netdragon knows that games (let alone international co) are just a rather small part of their income.

The money that u give them has been just enough for a couple of windows of their spaceship.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2015, 21:41   #6
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
OP is an idiot and so is this down syndrome youtube wannabe. Everyone that read one financial report of netdragon knows that games (let alone international co) are just a rather small part of their income.

The money that u give them has been just enough for a couple of windows of their spaceship.
I love it when we agree <3
Old 07-12-2015, 21:46   #7
§mugglaz
Banned

§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

lmao..........u so bully
§mugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2015, 03:10   #8
YASSSSSSSS

YASSSSSSSS is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Ableist.
YASSSSSSSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: