Old 01-12-2011, 19:30   #1
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

GruppenFuher will become famous soon enoughGruppenFuher will become famous soon enough
Angry Extreme Botting Problem

Is it just me or does it seem like our server is over run with botters? I think we should all put forth effort to stop this problem. The way to stop this problem is to Record all botters you see! Dont just let them get away with cuz your to lazy two push to buttons then write 5 lines in the forum! So lets all ban togther and stop these botters from messing up our server! If you need a Video Capture system xfire.com they have a great one!
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
Ok so Know that I have Posted this I have had many ppl ask me how to catch these botter on video! So ill Make a guide just for our server! Kasani Style Bot Catching!

First download xfire.com install it as you would whatever you install.
Register! if you want to add me my name is skiz22285
It should detect all the games on your computer it works with but it did not detect CO on mine so I manually put mine in there! To do this you need to open Tool>options>Games>(it will detect Games agian) Click Not installed find CO then you will see the drop down bar on right light up, Click that and pick manually detect. Browse you C:/ Drive till you find CO, open it click on the Play.exe and then click apply! Now CO is part of your Xfire system!
Next click tools and Launch then pick CO! it will open like it normally does! To start recording its Scrolllock + V but i changed mine to CTRL+R cuase that just made more sense to me!
When your recording---------
THINGS MUST BE IN THE VIDEO
1. All Names are visable
2. Ping under 500 or FPS over 25 constant
3. Video canot be edited in anyway
4. If your client is edited in anyway
5. Capture Enough Kills (I try to get 30 secs of them botting atleast)

After your satisfied with your record hit the same buttons you did to record, Now click under the picture to upload this will convert the file and put it on the web for you! Let it do what it does and when you see it on Remote Videos click the link to make sure its a decent vid. After that log onto the forum you need a user name for the forum. There is a section for boting go to kasani and put it in there! Things needed when puting in the forum.
Your Char Name
What kind of bot your reporting
Botters name(Try to open there gear with a magnify glass if you can!)
Link to site!

This should set you up for geting those BOTTER JAILED 5 jails and there char is LOCKED!

Last edited by GruppenFuher; 01-13-2011 at 12:03. Reason: Added Guide
GruppenFuher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2011, 22:43   #2
Lavi
Bookman

Lavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, it's a new server, nothing to lose.

( Man Playing a Woman Playing a Man Playing a Fish )
( Pumpkin Letter )
Lavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2011, 23:21   #3
ZappinDirty
Banned

ZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond repute
oh yeah i been thinking of joining so far checking the threads, who are you ingame so i can pm u when i make my character?
ZappinDirty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2011, 06:06   #4
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, we've got to film those bastages! Nice we've got our own botjailed thread now!
Old 01-13-2011, 06:39   #5
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

GruppenFuher will become famous soon enoughGruppenFuher will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappinDirty View Post
oh yeah i been thinking of joining so far checking the threads, who are you ingame so i can pm u when i make my character?
My Name is Kruger you can fine me in the Market most the time im a lvl 117 Ninja! Come Check out our server dude it is pretty friendly!

Last edited by GruppenFuher; 01-13-2011 at 06:46.
Old 01-13-2011, 14:17   #6
Ace68

Ace68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Hey kruger nice to see you posted the info i gave you. I have already started botjailing people. Iv botjailed 12 since being on this server and still counting. Glad to see its barney style on here for those who are slow.. or pedifiles.. but yea good job

Poor Quality
High Ping, Low FPS
No names turned on to see whom you are reporting
Not enough hits or proof of what is being reported
Edited videos
Client Edits - Edited clients in video/SS when reporting or
Player using an edited client in the video.

THESE ARE THE ONLY REASONS VIDEO'S CAN BE DENIED... SO IF ITS NOT ONE OF THEM APROVE IT
Ace68 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2011, 15:48   #7
kingthompson

kingthompson has a reputation beyond reputekingthompson has a reputation beyond reputekingthompson has a reputation beyond reputekingthompson has a reputation beyond reputekingthompson has a reputation beyond reputekingthompson has a reputation beyond reputekingthompson has a reputation beyond reputekingthompson has a reputation beyond reputekingthompson has a reputation beyond reputekingthompson has a reputation beyond reputekingthompson has a reputation beyond repute
Yea man, I can't even level in peace without some botting ninja coming and killing all my mobs in a split second.
Old 01-13-2011, 17:13   #8
Lavi
Bookman

Lavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond repute
Nobody report Honey<3 lol

( Man Playing a Woman Playing a Man Playing a Fish )
( Pumpkin Letter )
Lavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2011, 20:21   #9
Ace68

Ace68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond reputeAce68 has a reputation beyond repute
Lol if you look at all the people botjailed so far.. it was all thanks to me.. your welcome my in game name is Ace

Poor Quality
High Ping, Low FPS
Edited videos

THESE ARE THE ONLY REASONS VIDEO'S CAN BE DENIED... SO IF ITS NOT ONE OF THEM APROVE IT
Old 01-14-2011, 00:32   #10
Ace68

Btw guys here are some good websites for you to get a screen recorder at.

http://www.xfire.com/

http://www.fraps.com/download.php

http://www.zdsoft.com/

you can post your recordings on these sites

http://www.youtube.com/

http://www.gamerstube.com/

After you record then upload it to one of those sites you need to go here to report it

http://bbs.co.91.com/forumdisplay.php?f=258
then go under Celebrations

once u start a new thread there you need to put it in this format

Your Character Name: Ace
Server: Kanasai_US
What Kinda bot/cheat you're reporting:
Botter/Cheaters Name:
Link to Video:
Date and Time:

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A LOT MORE BOTTERS TO BE PUT AWAY BY THE GREAT ACE

notice i saved mine on note pad so now is all i need to do is fill in the blank. what kind of bot botters name link to vid time date..

and be sure that if they r using auto level/speed hack that u click on them and get there name or view there equipment

well good luck and happy hunting Ace out!

Poor Quality
High Ping, Low FPS
Edited videos

Old 01-14-2011, 19:21   #11
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

Heres a new low I just took the pole at GW it was just me and 1 other person siting in the guild walls, I was watching the quilifer above seeing whose winning and stuff, I see DraconicMonk beats Shockwave cool you know. Then i notice that the guild Pole is being hit. I go check both gates to see if they been breached and theres the Shockwave hitting the pole! Neither Gate was down! Wonder how he got in anythoughts? *Cough Wall jump* Maybe some GM "Presence" in our server would help hang out in FG3 or Hawkings.... We pay for stuff in the game I think we deserver some service

Last edited by GruppenFuher; 01-14-2011 at 19:29.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:21   #12
Ace68

Well i got some idea of a service you can give **dirty thoughts** and yes co gen has a wall jump feture

Poor Quality
High Ping, Low FPS
Edited videos

Old 01-15-2011, 03:18   #13
leebrave

leebrave is on a distinguished road
Server is just acting like its name sake simple
leebrave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2011, 00:52   #14
vartiainen
i bite!.

vartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace68 View Post
Btw guys here are some good websites for you to get a screen recorder at.

http://www.fraps.com/download.php

http://www.zdsoft.com/

you can post your recordings on these sites

http://www.youtube.com/

http://www.gamerstube.com/

After you record then upload it to one of those sites you need to go here to report it

http://bbs.co.91.com/forumdisplay.php?f=258
then go under Celebrations

once u start a new thread there you need to put it in this format

Your Character Name: Ace
Server: Kanasai_US
What Kinda bot/cheat you're reporting:
Botter/Cheaters Name:
Link to Video:
Date and Time:

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A LOT MORE BOTTERS TO BE PUT AWAY BY THE GREAT ACE

notice i saved mine on note pad so now is all i need to do is fill in the blank. what kind of bot botters name link to vid time date..

and be sure that if they r using auto level/speed hack that u click on them and get there name or view there equipment

well good luck and happy hunting Ace out!
I don't like your ego,
Old 01-17-2011, 01:01   #15
Ace68

Quote:
Originally Posted by vartiainen View Post
I don't like your ego,
Lol and your probably some one iv botjailed am i right?

1.ShockwavesMothe [Auto level]
2.Superssplz [Auto level]
3.YogurtsMom [Auto level]
4.UltimateKnight [Auto level]
5.Nasty.SmileS [Auto level]
6.Scare_Mask [Auto level]
7.2**?RaZoR?**2 [Auto level]
8.Nappy [Auto level]
9.Horr0r [Auto level]
10.Mr!le [Auto level]
11.~.BuTchr.~ [Auto level]
12.Evel_suol [Auto level]
13.~.ELOMDA.~ [Auto level]

BotJailed by Ace

Poor Quality
High Ping, Low FPS
Edited videos

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: