Old 01-23-2009, 21:00   #256
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia41406 View Post
Its ok Arro' ... I understand ... I was acting like I didn't know...
But now you know that by judging what I post ... well, it is not necessarily what I actually know on that previous post but just something I just posted in a lesser scale then the second post. I can actually post something and be intellectual about it... or just post cuz I feel like and be funny, stupid, dumb, and a non-intellectual person... But honestly, now you know I am not a non-intellectual person... I actually know what I am talking about.
o.O Your posts go around in circles for ages before getting to the actual point, you do realize that right? O.o

edit:

Anyways, new avatar.

And heading to bed. It's way too late ;o

Last edited by Arronax; 01-23-2009 at 21:03.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:02   #257
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Does that not mean that your research was biased from the get-go? ^_^

Does that not mean that your kindergarden level "research" is worthless, really? ^^

Anyhow, are you really stupid enough to think that more or less the entire scientific community of the world is in on a giant conspiracy which involves deceiving the entire world just to get more research funding?

And why should anyone give any weight to what YOU say vs what most scientists claim to be true? As far as I know, you have no actual education on the field, nor have you done any proper research yourself, besides googling and finding conspiracy theory websites. Neither have I, obviously, so I'll rather refer to what scientists believe to be true than what you say~

Of course CO2 is good for the planet, in natural ammounts.

If humans did not inhabit this planet though, there would never be released as much Co2 into the atmosphere as now, key word being the burning of fossile fuels.
More Co2 being released into the atmosphere = more heat being kept in = higher than natural greenhouse effect. Of course Co2 alone is not enough to cause the effects we're seeing this present day, but it's a big part of the cause.

About the methane thing, look at population growth since like.. (picking a random century) the 6th century 'after christ' (he has never existed, but that's a different debate :x)..

A serious population growth has occured. More people = more food required.

More food required = more animals required = large scale breeding and 'farming' of the larger animals, such as sheep and cattle.

More cattle = more methane being released = more greenhouse effect.

Oh, and please just skip to the "SUM1 TULD MI IN PM DAT IM RITE SO DAT UBVIOSLI MEENS I AM" way of argumenting from the beginning, as that's what is going to happen sooner or later anyways.

And if you're ever going to have a proper debate with someone, it's a good idea to drop the "AMG UR RETARD I KNOWZ ALL" attitude. It makes you seem even dumber than your argumentation proves you are.
The research saying it was bad was biased from the get go. People like Al Gore are the ones giving the money to get the results they want.

My research was obviously not bad, as I got the highest mark in my 2010 class and i got nominated for a scriblarian award.

CO2 is good for the environment period. The more there is, the better plants can survive in droughts.

You are retarded and need to do some research yourself. You'll obviously be surprised when you find out you're wrong, but you won't admit to it.

You can't say I am the one saying I am always right, when you are the one not admitting he is wrong in this case.

How can the other planets in the solar system be seeing global warming then if it isn't a natural phenomena? Sure;y we aren't the ones responsible for those planets too are we? Dumb ass.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:03   #258
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
bah, I already eared all of that >.> but it's such a boring thing to fully understand that I partially understand it *after seeing the movie Al gore did, like 2 times xD* bah, It's a game forum why bother with this -.-... I am not posting anything else here >.>

xD
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:06   #259
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
bah, I already eared all of that >.> but it's such a boring thing to fully understand that I partially understand it *after seeing the movie Al gore did, like 2 times xD* bah, It's a game forum why bother with this -.-... I am not posting anything else here >.>

xD
I been wanting to know what was that name of that movie

I have never seen it ...
Lady come back and please tell me
IIsisDelSolGoddess & #1 Spam Queen
My College SFCC,King of Mi<3
LadydeathSeeker Mi2nd Spam Queen
koudelka MiRoyal Messenger
ivanas-tao MiRoyal Princess
Neko.chan MiRoyal ExecutionerKitty
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
BuddhaIncarnate MiFav' God
OnlineBarbie MiOnly Royal Barbie
Arronax MiRoyal EliteKnightKOS
ananta...~v.4 MiRoyal EliteKnight
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
I officially: Hand over my title of top spammer of Sapphire to Sophia41406
Sophia41406 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:07   #260
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
No booty for anyone >.<!!!
Aww, I was hoping for booty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:10   #261
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
o.O Your posts go around in circles for ages before getting to the actual point, you do realize that right? O.o

edit:

Anyways, new avatar.

And heading to bed. It's way too late ;o
Yeah... it makes people think...
and Yes Arro' I know it ...
I am complicated too and I love it ;p

P.S. Nice avatar ...
Vincent is one of my Fav'
IIsisDelSolGoddess & #1 Spam Queen
My College SFCC,King of Mi<3
LadydeathSeeker Mi2nd Spam Queen
koudelka MiRoyal Messenger
ivanas-tao MiRoyal Princess
Neko.chan MiRoyal ExecutionerKitty
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
BuddhaIncarnate MiFav' God
OnlineBarbie MiOnly Royal Barbie
Arronax MiRoyal EliteKnightKOS
ananta...~v.4 MiRoyal EliteKnight
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
I officially: Hand over my title of top spammer of Sapphire to Sophia41406
Sophia41406 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:16   #262
LadydeathSeeker
banned

LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia41406 View Post
I been wanting to know what was that name of that movie

I have never seen it ...
Lady come back and please tell me
An Inconvenient Truth <-- this is the movie, pretty good xD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Aww, I was hoping for booty.
too bad xD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	buffie-the-body-big-booty.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	104261   Click image for larger version

Name:	jar-jar-booty1.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	104262   Click image for larger version

Name:	p_diddy_loves_big_booty.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	104263   Click image for larger version

Name:	oh_booty_preacher1.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	104264   Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-pictures-cat-wants-its-bottom-buttered.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	104265  

Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
Old 01-23-2009, 21:21   #263
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
lol xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:21   #264
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
My research was obviously not bad, as I got the highest mark in my 2010 class and i got nominated for a scriblarian award.

In a scientific context, your 'awards' and essays are worthless.

The research saying it was bad was biased from the get go. People like Al Gore are the ones giving the money to get the results they want.
Proof?

CO2 is good for the environment period. The more there is, the better plants can survive in droughts.
How can the other planets in the solar system be seeing global warming then if it isn't a natural phenomena? Sure;y we aren't the ones responsible for those planets too are we? Dumb ass.

The more Co2 there is, the more heat (well.. technically, sunrays) are trapped in the atmosphere, causing a rise in global temperature. Over the course of these past 2 hundred years, a hell of a lot more Co2 has been released into the atmosphere than EVER could've occured 'naturally' on earth. This is a fact, you simlpy cannot deny it.. except with your ("IM ALWAYS RITE UR RETARDED" strategy, that you obviously felt like using in this post that I have just dissected like all of your other posts. If anything at all, it's just more proof of your immaturity.) A much larger ammount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere = more heat being refused escape out of the atmosphere = rise in temperature (I believe I already said this).

Until you start pulling out some _facts_ that can be scientifically backed, your argumentation is worthless. That much should be obvious to you. Everything I have said so far can be proven by reference to actual credible sources, if not letter for letter, at least the basic thoughts.

All you have so far is your own thoughts and ideas, as well as silly conspiracy theories.

Also, I notice that you keep talking about plants needing CO2 blablabla.. that's obvious, but it's just a silly way of avoiding dealing with the actual issue, which is excessive ammounts of greenhouse gases in the atmoshhere, which you have yet to actually properly comment.

And again, I will not admit to being wrong when I'm not. If you can disprove all I've said so far, with credible, proper sources, I will happily admit to being wrong.

Until then, I will not. That's fairly reasonable, don't you think?

Or do you expect me to just glance at your post and go "OMFG LP SAID SOMETHING SO IT MUST BE RIGHT, IM SO SORRY I WAS WRONG ALL ALONG OMG"? ^_^

Last edited by Arronax; 01-23-2009 at 21:25.
Old 01-23-2009, 21:26   #265
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
On the new global warming topic -

First of all, I laugh at someone calling anyone narrow minded while stereotyping an entire country at the same time.

As far as global warming is concerned, I do not believe man has significantly changed the rate of change in the atmosphere. We certainly are capable of doing it if we really wanted to try hard (Such as firing off a few nukes and making a nuclear winter...) but I don't think many people would enjoy this.

A few things to consider...
-We are at the end of an ice age (See little ice age). As far as I am concerned, the earth should be on a warming trend, as it is only returning to normal.
-Scientists documenting large temperature changes have been using corrupt methods for plotting data. Extreme lows have been used to start the graph with extreme highs ending it skewing the average results. An Average temperature over the range should be used for the start and end of a plot in normal scientific procedures. People should not need to fake data if something is real.
-The average rate of change of the temperature of the earth has been constant as do***ented since before the widespread usage of automobiles. Automobiles seem to be a big contributor to global warming when told by many advocates for man made global warming.
-The studies on melting glaciers seem to all be done during normal melt seasons of glaciers. This strikes me as quite strange.

Things like this don't make me completely deny that man has any part in global warming, but it does keep me quite skeptical. As of yet, I have seen no convincing evidence that I am causing global warming. I do, however, believe pollution is bad for the lungs, and it stinks. I have no problem looking for pollution alternatives. I don't like being misguided or lied to, though, to advance someone else's motives. If people want cleaner energy sources, they should just say so, instead of trying to frighten me into some extremely questionable idea that I am melting the planet and everyone will die if I drive my car.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:27   #266
LadydeathSeeker
banned

>.> ok enough already, we all know, that we are all gonna die with pretty suntan! mk
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

Old 01-23-2009, 21:34   #267
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Proof?

The more Co2 there is, the more heat (well.. technically, sunrays) are trapped in the atmosphere, causing a rise in global temperature. Over the course of these past 2 hundred years, a hell of a lot more Co2 has been released into the atmosphere than EVER could've occured 'naturally' on earth. This is a fact, you simlpy cannot deny it.. except with your ("IM ALWAYS RITE UR RETARDED" strategy, that you obviously felt like using in this post that I have just dissected like all of your other posts. If anything at all, it's just more proof of your immaturity.) A much larger ammount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere = more heat being refused escape out of the atmosphere = rise in temperature (I believe I already said this).

Until you start pulling out some _facts_ that can be scientifically backed, your argumentation is worthless. That much should be obvious to you. Everything I have said so far can be proven by reference to actual credible sources, if not letter for letter, at least the basic thoughts.

All you have so far is your own thoughts and ideas, as well as silly conspiracy theories.

Also, I notice that you keep talking about plants needing CO2 blablabla.. that's obvious, but it's just a silly way of avoiding dealing with the actual issue, which is excessive ammounts of greenhouse gases in the atmoshhere, which you have yet to actually properly comment.

And again, I will not admit to being wrong when I'm not. If you can disprove all I've said so far, with credible, proper sources, I will happily admit to being wrong.

Or do you expect me to just glance at your post and go "OMFG LP SAID SOMETHING SO IT MUST BE RIGHT, IM SO SORRY I WAS WRONG ALL ALONG OMG"? ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
On the new global warming topic -

First of all, I laugh at someone calling anyone narrow minded while stereotyping an entire country at the same time.

As far as global warming is concerned, I do not believe man has significantly changed the rate of change in the atmosphere. We certainly are capable of doing it if we really wanted to try hard (Such as firing off a few nukes and making a nuclear winter...) but I don't think many people would enjoy this.

A few things to consider...
-We are at the end of an ice age (See little ice age). As far as I am concerned, the earth should be on a warming trend, as it is only returning to normal.
-Scientists documenting large temperature changes have been using corrupt methods for plotting data. Extreme lows have been used to start the graph with extreme highs ending it skewing the average results. An Average temperature over the range should be used for the start and end of a plot in normal scientific procedures. People should not need to fake data if something is real.
-The average rate of change of the temperature of the earth has been constant as do***ented since before the widespread usage of automobiles. Automobiles seem to be a big contributor to global warming when told by many advocates for man made global warming.
-The studies on melting glaciers seem to all be done during normal melt seasons of glaciers. This strikes me as quite strange.

Things like this don't make me completely deny that man has any part in global warming, but it does keep me quite skeptical. As of yet, I have seen no convincing evidence that I am causing global warming. I do, however, believe pollution is bad for the lungs, and it stinks. I have no problem looking for pollution alternatives. I don't like being misguided or lied to, though, to advance someone else's motives. If people want cleaner energy sources, they should just say so, instead of trying to frighten me into some extremely questionable idea that I am melting the planet and everyone will die if I drive my car.
^ seriously too much effort for this type of forum.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:34   #268
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:

Proof?

You're ****ing retarded. CO2 is the WEAKEST greenhouse gas, and it is NATURALLY RECYCLED by plants.

You talk like you know ****, but it's obvious you don't. I'm not going to give you the links the the web sites... you can look up your **** yourself, instead of going off what you heard on TV.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:34   #269
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
^ seriously too much effort for this type of forum.
I don't really use any other forums, and I am bored

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:35   #270
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
Ye, sry bout that <.< I couldn't be arsed fixing the quote from legacyweapon so it fitted my intention, which was to insinuate that Mantrapooh was being a bit narrowminded in my opinion.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: