Old 01-22-2009, 17:26   #136
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRain714 View Post
the only american do***ent i would trust the british to have full knowledge of is the declaration of independence, cause we ***** slapped that hoe in their faces before kickin their asses out of our country.
LOL'd

with the help of the ****ing french, no doubt. LULS

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2009, 17:27   #137
IInferno

IInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
If your main source of information on the United States is going to be the BBC, I would quit arguing right now. LP is right on the natural born citizen part. There is no current work around. The constitution would have to be ratified, which is a very painful process, and was meant to be so.

Also, I think you should learn what the patriot act is before talking about it as well. Again, you seem to be misinformed, as it is not a work-around of constitutional rights, and if it was deemed unconstitutional by the supreme court, it would be taken out as law.
The patriot act and current use of has been deemed a breach of basic human rights by the UN as has G-Bay. This would be a reason why Obama plans to scrap it. You cannot deny the use and treatment of people detained under the patriot act is horrific in some cases.
First 2 soc shield of sapphire only one for over a year
14 sockets, 263 Potency more to come
Mazzy - lvl 130 archer > hacked
Son_Goku - lvl 130>120 trojan>warrior
IIchig0 - lvl 130>130>130 ninja>warrior>warrior - 274 Potency
IIceman - lvl 110>73 water>water plus others.
IInferno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2009, 17:33   #138
IInferno

IInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_LP View Post
You said within a matter of weeks, due to the "workarounds," it could be done.

I said it can be done, but due to what you have to go through to amend it, it will not happen, thus it is impossible.

Just because something can happen doesn't mean it is even remotely likely that it will happen ever.

Go ahead and keep watching your BBC, as they will keep misleading you when it comes to anything dealing with US government.
Re-read i said the patriot act was done in a few weeks of being put forward. Never did i state that it would be a few weeks to get a non-US citizen up for candidacy. I know a senate vote on that kind of thing would take months at best even if they all agreed.

And for the US independence jab, The US has never won a war it has fought alone in while Britain has had one of the biggest empires in history. You really dont want to start the nation top trumps.
Old 01-22-2009, 17:40   #139
The_LP
Pure Newb

The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IInferno View Post
Re-read i said the patriot act was done in a few weeks of being put forward. Never did i state that it would be a few weeks to get a non-US citizen up for candidacy. I know a senate vote on that kind of thing would take months at best even if they all agreed.

And for the US independence jab, The US has never won a war it has fought alone in while Britain has had one of the biggest empires in history. You really dont want to start the nation top trumps.
You're retarded.

The US hasn't been around for even 1/10 the amount of time.

Regardless of that fact, we're one of the strongest, if not THE strongest nation in the world. We got to that point and we're a ****load younger as a nation than you guys are.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

Old 01-22-2009, 17:57   #140
IInferno

Quote:
You're retarded.

The US hasn't been around for even 1/10 the amount of time.

Regardless of that fact, we're one of the strongest, if not THE strongest nation in the world. We got to that point and we're a ****load younger as a nation than you guys are.
You are surprised by that with the size of ur nation, natural resources etc not to mention its a nation made up of most of the European super powers of that time? You got all the technology from those nations when it was brought over there to collect the gold during the gold rush. Your population is approximately 10(+)x more than ours with about 50(+)x the land. When taking into account that, your not as strong as you could be. It's not as if your nation started back when ours did. If you take into account both our countries could completely wipe out the other, the extra military power is just for show. The Nuclear missile is both a great technological advance as well as one of the worst things mankind could possess to date.
Old 01-22-2009, 18:02   #141
The_LP
Pure Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by IInferno View Post
You are surprised by that with the size of ur nation, natural resources etc not to mention its a nation made up of most of the European super powers of that time? You got all the technology from those nations when it was brought over there to collect the gold during the gold rush. Your population is approximately 10(+)x more than ours with about 50(+)x the land. When taking into account that, your not as strong as you could be. It's not as if your nation started back when ours did. If you take into account both our countries could completely wipe out the other, the extra military power is just for show. The Nuclear missile is both a great technological advance as well as one of the worst things mankind could possess to date.
No ****. I said that. I don't care how we became as powerful as we are in as little time. I am not surprised either. It's called initiative, and it's something your country obviously doesn't have, or you wouldn't be as far behind power wise.

The only plus you have is that your money hasn't depreciated as much.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

Old 01-22-2009, 18:08   #142
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No ****. I said that. I don't care how we became as powerful as we are in as little time. I am not surprised either. It's called initiative, and it's something your country obviously doesn't have, or you wouldn't be as far behind power wise.

It's not as if YOU have contributed very much to what america is today, nor has IInf contributed very much to what britain is today.

So you should both piss off with the "MY DADDY IS BIGGER THAN YOURS" whinebattle that you have going.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2009, 18:17   #143
DarkRain714
Banned

DarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
It's not as if YOU have contributed very much to what america is today, nor has IInf contributed very much to what britain is today.

So you should both piss off with the "MY DADDY IS BIGGER THAN YOURS" whinebattle that you have going.
norway has the earth's largest *** population.
DarkRain714 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2009, 18:21   #144
LegacyWeapon
Wow

LegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to LegacyWeapon
Quote:
only if you wanna hear things about your mom you didn't think was possible...
omg plz tell!!!!
[Talk]Bods speaks to All : need aimbot for pk [23:53]

[Talk]~NiceOne~ speaks to : nice aim u got[23:45]

[Talk]LuFFy speaks to : cant play with aim?[23:15]

Quote:
You make my golden nipples hard.
Quote:
You're a pretty disturbing guy, you do know that?
LegacyWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2009, 18:21   #145
IInferno

Quote:

What are you on about? The pound used to be the leading currency by a long way, now its !.06 euro's to the pound. The Dollar has actually caught up a bit in the last few years.

For the initiative comment, wtf. Britain has made more inventions since the US formed than the US itself. Even your current research is done by mostly European scientists. You know why they are there? Space for the facilities. The UK is overpopulated at this point which means new buildings usually have to replace old ones. Unless you start culling, it would happen in any successful small nation. In terms of growth in wealth and power China wins hands down. US wealth and power is on the decline.
Old 01-22-2009, 18:25   #146
IInferno

Quote:

lol i didnt start the pissing match but is sure fun to wind them up, is especially good with ego's like LP's. You got the Bacardi one, i get this one. (Btw you were right on that one and was funny to read)
Old 01-22-2009, 18:27   #147
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
norway has the earth's largest *** population.
I'm not joining in on the "nation vs nation" *****battle that you people are having, although I sure am interested in knowing the source of that 'information' ^_^
Old 01-22-2009, 18:28   #148
LegacyWeapon
Wow

LegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to LegacyWeapon
I am not nerdy enough to argue in this topic
[Talk]Bods speaks to All : need aimbot for pk [23:53]

[Talk]~NiceOne~ speaks to : nice aim u got[23:45]

[Talk]LuFFy speaks to : cant play with aim?[23:15]

Quote:
You make my golden nipples hard.
Quote:
You're a pretty disturbing guy, you do know that?
LegacyWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2009, 18:35   #149
DarkRain714
Banned

DarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm not joining in on the "nation vs nation" *****battle that you people are having, although I sure am interested in knowing the source of that 'information' ^_^
it was on bbc.
DarkRain714 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2009, 18:38   #150
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
it was on bbc.
giggled.

Anyways, even if it were true, it would only be a good thing

Less competition when it comes to girls for us heterosexual guys

edit: Oh, and while I'm at it: Statistically, americans are the fattest people of the world.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: