Old 06-29-2017, 14:20   #1
BettyButtKIss

BettyButtKIss is on a distinguished road
Unhappy are you serious

how are you gonna ban me for being mad when you sit here and take thousands of my dollars, and get mad when I swear a bit, when you guys sit here and edit posts that prove your are a part of TQ/NetDragon conspiracy to rob real paying players. I paid thousands of dollars to post my opinion and you get mad when i report cheats or botts and illegal trading. at this point i call for new staff running this. TQ/Netdragon is making (and losing because of these cheaters that we spend our time reporting and TQ/NetDragon does nothing about) millions of dollars, and refuse to stop it
its either you are official TQ/Netdragon site or your a hoax. I paid for my opinion, so either your a Part of TQ/Netdragon and must post anything i post,Or your not an official TQ/NetDragon company because i paid FOR IT! I paid for my opinion. UNEDITED! don't cry minors.......MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE! and don't give me forum rules.....maybe it's time for a new forum....leaders any way. You guys can say, were are not
TQ/NetDragon or be a part of the lawsuit to come! You as individuals will be sued! YOU AS INDIVIDUALS, WILL BE SUED, AND HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MILLIONS! Millions you will owe for the rest of your life!

Last edited by BettyButtKIss; 06-29-2017 at 15:17.
BettyButtKIss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2017, 14:25   #2
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
lets sit here and ask the beautiful question

what did you do?
why were you banned

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2017, 14:40   #3
BettyButtKIss

BettyButtKIss is on a distinguished road
Unhappy you are dumber then a box of rocks

if i pay to play, then i expect the game to be fair, clearly not the case here
BettyButtKIss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2017, 14:43   #4
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
whyd you get banned is what i mean?
not why you payed

everyone bulks at some point if they wanna get serious doesnt mean youre gonna win every match

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2017, 15:04   #5
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyButtKIss View Post
I paid for my opinion, so either your a Part of TQ/Netdragon and must post anything i post,Or your not an official TQ/NetDragon company because i paid FOR IT! I paid for my opinion. UNEDITED!
Hahaha, good luck in life, retard.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2017, 15:08   #6
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
Hahaha, good luck in life, retard.
why are the rich people always the most retarded :P
EternalDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2017, 15:19   #7
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
You CHOOSING to spend your money, doesn't get you any more rights than anybody else here. I've been deleting every single one of your posts as you have posted them.

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2017, 15:20   #8
xelasavir

xelasavir is on a distinguished road
Should have been like the smart ones and sold your account while you had the chance.
xelasavir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2017, 22:49   #9
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
You CHOOSING to spend your money, doesn't get you any more rights than anybody else here. I've been deleting every single one of your posts as you have posted them.
When i get to message gm for information about upcoming events and main website said nothing.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2017, 23:24   #10
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyButtKIss View Post
how are you gonna ban me for being mad when you sit here and take thousands of my dollars, and get mad when I swear a bit, when you guys sit here and edit posts that prove your are a part of TQ/NetDragon conspiracy to rob real paying players. I paid thousands of dollars to post my opinion and you get mad when i report cheats or botts and illegal trading. at this point i call for new staff running this. TQ/Netdragon is making (and losing because of these cheaters that we spend our time reporting and TQ/NetDragon does nothing about) millions of dollars, and refuse to stop it
its either you are official TQ/Netdragon site or your a hoax. I paid for my opinion, so either your a Part of TQ/Netdragon and must post anything i post,Or your not an official TQ/NetDragon company because i paid FOR IT! I paid for my opinion. UNEDITED! don't cry minors.......MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE! and don't give me forum rules.....maybe it's time for a new forum....leaders any way. You guys can say, were are not
TQ/NetDragon or be a part of the lawsuit to come! You as individuals will be sued! YOU AS INDIVIDUALS, WILL BE SUED, AND HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MILLIONS! Millions you will owe for the rest of your life!
Just stop botting and everything will be fixed
Old 06-29-2017, 23:53   #11
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, what a ****ing retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2017, 06:29   #12
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Some spend time (mostly goes nowhere)
Some spend money
Some people get money by working for them using time of their life
So time = money
People who play a lot waste precious time that can be used to make money somewhere else...

So the conclusion is...Some bulkers work hard to get money and invest some of that in-game,and don't complain about anything because it was their choice.
Some bulkers got rich parents or sugardaddy's,don't know what working hard is,waste some of that cash in-game,lose most of it on poker or 1arm-bandit,or sometimes on bots and they get banned afterwards...Then they come hre complain like the lil biatches they are and waste our time...Don't forget time is money and my wall of text should cost something somewhere else
Old 06-30-2017, 08:11   #13
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
When i get to message gm for information about upcoming events and main website said nothing.
I meant more on the forums because that's what he was talking about.

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2017, 10:22   #14
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
welcome to the world of online massive multiplayer gaming.

A place where the server owner can ban you for every and any reason regardless of how much money you have invested into your virtual goods.

You agreed to this when you signed up.

Please note that its the same for all other games too. Valve doesnt even have an appeals system like conquer has. A ban there is permanent.

Edit: servers here means the forums too.

Last edited by Kachun; 06-30-2017 at 10:24.
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2017, 11:29   #15
The_AkAsHa

The_AkAsHa is on a distinguished road
Built my character for 11 years and TQ fawked it up in a day. My advice, just quit...
The_AkAsHa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: