Old 03-28-2017, 07:25   #16
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
sell the gears fast bara el game hhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2017, 09:48   #17
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
The only fix is to rollback before the glitch or it wouldn't be fair to everyone.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2017, 12:49   #18
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
The only fix is to rollback before the glitch or it wouldn't be fair to everyone.
When is this game ever fair.

I and many others was bot jail for auto hunting in fg, no rollbacks and a $30 deposit.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2017, 14:05   #19
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
When is this game ever fair.

I and many others was bot jail for auto hunting in fg, no rollbacks and a $30 deposit.
Yes, that's what they all say, isn't it.

You do realize that even if you were autohunting in fg when you were botjailed (I'm not even sure this part of your little story is true), you may have been sent to botjail for an offense that happened in the PAST.

You seem to have the mind of an animal, they too seem to think they get punished for whatever they're currently doing, which is why the reaction to potential misbehaviour needs to come quickly.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2017, 01:56   #20
GetRekt

GetRekt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
Yes, that's what they all say, isn't it.

You do realize that even if you were autohunting in fg when you were botjailed (I'm not even sure this part of your little story is true), you may have been sent to botjail for an offense that happened in the PAST.

You seem to have the mind of an animal, they too seem to think they get punished for whatever they're currently doing, which is why the reaction to potential misbehaviour needs to come quickly.
This could be true but I'm thinking highly unlikely. There are some evidence on the forum that other ppl have posted as well, Who was botjailed for Autohunting.
GetRekt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2017, 09:05   #21
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetRekt View Post
This could be true but I'm thinking highly unlikely. There are some evidence on the forum that other ppl have posted as well, Who was botjailed for Autohunting.
Yes, it is a thing that TQ does periodically. They have even apologized to me multiple times and refunded me cps I had to pay to get out for their mistakes.
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: