Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-17-2014, 10:06   #346
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
despite having work at 5.00, i stayed home and tried to convince you im someone else by making non-posting actions in between "posting on YAS" - something only an active stalker would be able to notice. despite the extreme tactics im apparently using just to trick someone i dont care for, i was actually not intelligent enough to make a convincing "alt account", or perhaps even use my actual alt account with more history.

im debating with myself whether you are truly this stupid or youre just pulling an ol' ahmed and buring intelligent posts with about 500 pages of quotes and empty words. youve created your own argument about literally nothing, to defend a guy who didnt defend himself when called out by another poster.

you then go on to accuse YAS of unrelated posts and dragging out arguments that have concluded, when not only is YAS responding to a direct accusation on a topic you started, but it was in fact you about three seconds ago who quoted approximately half the entire thread to justify your own unrelated rambling

you give me too much credit, detective selective. ZING
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

We all know you're YASSSSSSS. Pls stop now. This is getting boring.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:23   #347
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Lol wow you'r really that desperate for an argument? Ok bro I'll argue with you.

Ok look at me pulling out arguments already done

Quote:
is this still going? lol...

ahmed pulled the word homophobe out of his ass randomly, and now the last 10 pages he has been tiny tiger'ing over the spectrum to defend the name-calling he started. examples:
  • defend that he isnt homophobe
  • embrace he is and say he doesnt care
  • justify why he is thought of as a homophobe
  • call random people homophobes
honestly not once in my life have i met a grown man seen proven wrong and then resort to copy pasting the same thing over and over. yet ahmed pulls this out in every single thread
  • in this thread - whoever posts is a homophobe
  • in the last thread - whoever posts is fat
  • in the thread before - whoever posts "lol u mad"
its barely even funny when you are 99% positive that the person you are talking to has legit mental issues

if youre going to quit a game because of nothing but the fact same sex interaction is implemented, you are a homophobe. full stop. the only justification you can have to this, is if your reasoning behind disagreeing spans to something greater than personal taste and tolerance.

does the feature have a social effect?
no. despite pushing your initial blame to your culture, being gay is not a sin in islam
does the feature affect the game?
while it will affect plvling/clan/spouse war, you said you dont care about these effects
Quote:
its probably more of a compliment if i were to respond simply because of a grudge than simply because hes wrong. to take a grudge and then subsequently shut ahmed down in literally every thread because of it is just offensive to him. its like you think him being wrong is unavoidable. shame on you

if anything i actually enjoy the fact ahmed doesnt respond, as there is less useless shit for other people to sieve through. ahmed typically buries intelligent replies with about half a page of insults, so its nice mine will be here for a while. the introductory level mind games anyone in this community can play against you two are just so satisfying. like taking candy from a baby.
and then trying to bait with alt account

Quote:
Originally Posted by YASSSSSSSS View Post
Seems like somebody is too pround to deal with the things he said.

And now you're saying that I took away half my post? why didn't you quote it bro it was like an hour ago, anyway here's the content for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Quote:
panda of all people...

the thing ive reiterated throughout this thread is that being a muslim, i know islam has nothing against gays.

Quote:
10/10 chap. funniest post of the week and its still monday night.

^ this and you know nothing lol
Look at my relevant content bro
I never deleted the "ignore you" part like you're saying, you're just talking out of your ass now.

I dare you to post something else that I said, I double dare you mother****er.

Ahmed's quotes explain everything, too bad you can't read

/argument

Happy now m8?
Old 11-17-2014, 10:51   #348
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
my head is literally about to explode. my last post related to the gay interactions was like 5 pages ago, within a few replies of ahmeds last related reply. this wasnt even an argument, it was a summary of what was obviously a dying thread, since ahmed had already reached the "my opinion and i dont care" phase. in comes you, to argue YAS. not about gay interactions, but about whether or not its me. then you turn around and say YAS is the one dragging out the argument, when it is in fact a new argument fueled by yourself. i havent even continued the old argument. i tell you that ahmed and i are on the same page, and i tell panda that ahmed and i are on the same page. in fact, in your useless attempt to defend ahmed, he even said you were wrong.

"why are you arguing about it its over you idiot"
"i know its over, you are arguing about something else"
"ARE YOU DESPERATE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT OKAY I WILL"

you are trolling arent you.
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 10:52   #349
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Am I allowed to feel flattered?

I wonder how many times my name has been mentioned today.

I feel flattered. squid, stahp. Sanad wins!
Old 11-17-2014, 11:36   #350
YASSSSSSSS

YASSSSSSSS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Lol wow you'r really that desperate for an argument? Ok bro I'll argue with you.

Ok look at me pulling out arguments already done

and then trying to bait with alt account

And now you're saying that I took away half my post? why didn't you quote it bro it was like an hour ago, anyway here's the content for you:

Look at my relevant content bro
I never deleted the "ignore you" part like you're saying, you're just talking out of your ass now.

I dare you to post something else that I said, I double dare you mother****er.

Ahmed's quotes explain everything, too bad you can't read

/argument

Happy now m8?
Do an IP check, as you said you would. I'm sure squid wouldn't mind either.
YASSSSSSSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 11:46   #351
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
panda of all people...

10/10 chap. funniest post of the week and its still monday night.

the thing ive reiterated throughout this thread is that being a muslim, i know islam has nothing against gays. to cement the fact im not YAS, i dont need to mention the internet should have moulded ahmed, when in fact his culture which should have too (protip: the thing you think excuses him).

trust that it is none other than one of ahmeds butt boys who has the ability to:
- jump into a discussion
- tell someone not to jump into a discussion
- defend ahmed by ignoring literally every fact offered
- ignore the fact ahmed already admitted he cant push blame

his culture is no excuse for what he openly admits is a personal opinion. strange you think it still necessary to defend ahmed when he doesnt even deny it
First off, I was talking to YAS. IDC if you two are the same person or not, but it would help if you stopped replying for him.

Second, I'm not defending Ahmed. I'm saying why he is a homophobe, I'm not defending the fact that he is one. Personally I couldn't care less. I'd suggest you learn to read before jumping in shouting again how I'm a buttbuddy. If you read my first post in my thread, all of your claims are voided.

Seriously, does anyone even read what other people say anymore before acting like a god damn douche?

Trust squidge to attack anyone not being hostile to the people he hates.

The entire argument was about rachel saying she lost all respect for ahmed because he doesn't agree with a pro homo argument. Keep missing the ball junior.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 11:49   #352
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Also, I see this more and more but since when does not being pro instantly mean you are contra?

"Islam is not against homo people". You're right, it's not. But it is not for either. So stop acting like you just found an argument that trumphs everything being said.

More and more Western people seem to be making that horrid error and it just plain irritates me.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 12:20   #353
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
lol wow, I just noticed this one. Did this fucker actually claim that my religion is not against it? Oh but it is, there may not be a prescribed punishment for the act but it is frowned down upon much like any other sort of adultery.

I just hate how people pretend to be experts and try to "interpret" or tailor an entire religion they know nothing about for the sake of an argument.

you fucking kiwi shiiiting fag, I now feel completely guilt-free about ignoring you (and your alt too). You're just mad because you not getting what you want. I'll keep it that way. **** you.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 11-17-2014 at 12:27.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 13:51   #354
YASSSSSSSS

Detective Sanad still hasn't replied to me. :/

So what are we gonna do noww???
Old 11-17-2014, 13:58   #355
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Sup squiddy?

Oh wait I'm ignoring you
Old 11-17-2014, 14:24   #356
~Ahmed~

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oqh67qsek5...10557.jpg?dl=0

Adorrrrable. :>
Old 11-17-2014, 14:46   #357
YASSSSSSSS

Quote:
Sup squiddy?

Oh wait I'm ignoring you
Since whenn??
Old 11-17-2014, 14:46   #358
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Cat thread?
Meet my ugly cat :----)

Last edited by Sanad; 11-17-2014 at 14:49.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 14:57   #359
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Cat thread?
Meet my ugly cat :----)

Dis one so beautiful. :>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q1m5sq1vlp...11223.jpg?dl=0

they are not my cats btw, they are the neighbor's. heheheheh
Old 11-17-2014, 14:58   #360
YASSSSSSSS

Yaaay, cat thread n.n