Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-17-2014, 04:29   #331
YASSSSSSSS
Registered User
 
YASSSSSSSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 23
YASSSSSSSS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
You know changing the font color and typing your forum account wrong won't help right? You really really really talk the same way he does. And you both sound like you're trying to bait Ahmed into an argument while the argument in this thread has been over for the past 5 pages, it's because neither of you read what's there.

Your account was made a month ago, you posted on a random counting thread simply to get approved(it never hurts having an alt account) and this is the only other thread you posted in.
/DetectiveSanadOut

You so desperate m8
I'm sorry to disappoint you Detective Sanad buut there are few flaws in your "theory".

SO HERE ARE SOME ANSWERS

First of all, this is my first forom account. You might ask yourself why i made it at all? The answer is, because i saw a thread in which i wanted to post but my post never got approved, because it sounded harsh, so that's why it took some time for me to get active.

I changed my font. Why? Because i just figured out how to do it, lol.

And about spelling "my own" username wrong? Well, I copypasted it directly from you, lol.
YASSSSSSSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 04:50   #332
Sanad
Lord Ruler
 
Sanad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Egypt
Posts: 3,928
Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Dis guy so desperate huehue

Great work Det. Sanad. :>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
They should make a TV program out of this. Detective Sanad ftw.
Thanks m8s


Quote:
Originally Posted by YASSSSSSSS View Post


my first forom account


You gotta try harder m8
__________________
Get rekt

Last edited by Sanad; 11-17-2014 at 05:05.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 05:11   #333
YASSSSSSSS
Registered User
 
YASSSSSSSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 23
YASSSSSSSS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post


You gotta try harder m8

I don't get it, lol.
YASSSSSSSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 05:19   #334
Sanad
Lord Ruler
 
Sanad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Egypt
Posts: 3,928
Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
More detective work: Squid was viewing this thread at 05:09, guess who was offline and then replied at 05:11? YASSSSSSSS

Squid = YASSSSSSSS confirmed.

You don't mess with a detective m8

Edit: I'm done with the detective work, just admit it bro.
Maybe some mod will come here and say you share the same IP, maybe.
__________________
Get rekt

Last edited by Sanad; 11-17-2014 at 05:21.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 05:30   #335
YASSSSSSSS
Registered User
 
YASSSSSSSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 23
YASSSSSSSS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
More detective work: Squid was viewing this thread at 05:09, guess who was offline and then replied at 05:11? YASSSSSSSS

Squid = YASSSSSSSS confirmed.

You don't mess with a detective m8

Edit: I'm done with the detective work, just admit it bro.
Maybe some mod will come here and say you share the same IP, maybe.
Somebody is really trying too hard to take the attention of the discussion we were having.

I mean, didn't you say that squid was checking this thread before and I posted after? Like the same argument 2x? :0 running out of ideas wannabe detective Sanad??
YASSSSSSSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 05:34   #336
Sanad
Lord Ruler
 
Sanad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Egypt
Posts: 3,928
Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YASSSSSSSS View Post
Somebody is really trying too hard to take the attention of the discussion we were having.

I mean, didn't you say that squid was checking this thread before and I posted after? Like the same argument 2x? :0 running out of ideas wannabe detective Sanad??
It happened again so I was just confirming.
Thing is, there is no other argument? Ahmed admitted he's a homophobe like 50 times, what are you going to do Squiddy?
__________________
Get rekt
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 06:54   #337
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think it's an admission. I don't find it wrong to hold my own beliefs or disagree with someone. However, being labeled as a homophobe by people who don't even read my side of argument, or by hopeless self-victimized people that feel endagered and insecure like rachel, just proves my point. This term holds no further meaning.

If we want to get technical about it, those people would have to prove how they suddenly diagnosed me with a mental severe disroder, and to also prove when or where I've abused people or discriminated against them irl. Or where I threatened them with God's wrath, or asked to jail them. Or assaulted them on the streets.

Otherwise, care factor is zero. I am what I am. :>
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 11-17-2014 at 07:45.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 07:21   #338
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,320
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YASSSSSSSS View Post
That's not really an excuse, lol. He's somebody who basically grew up with the internet, so it doesn't really matter where he is from, since he has access to the internet like all of us so IF he wanted he could easily do some research, not like it would hurt him since he spends the whole day spamming forums and playing conquer, he could at least do something productive with his time, lol.
>thinks Western values are the standard everywhere
>concludes the internet should be used to search for Western ideals and to agree with them despite you being learned otherwise


Yawn. Don't jump in a discussion with such fallacy. Especially an argument that has long been over.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 07:38   #339
lipase
Registered User
 
lipase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,281
lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
LOL homophobe.
__________________
___________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 08:27   #340
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
More detective work: Squid was viewing this thread at 05:09
isnt it sad people have to lie? i wasnt even near a computer the whole day


my input into this thread hasnt come after the end. not only was i contributing throughout the argument, but my last post to ahmed was only one day after he was still talking out of his ass.

in fact, im not surprised you dont know what youre talking about despite the fact it is you creating the argument. do you not realise that ahmed doesnt defend himself because he knows hes wrong? he hasnt responded since getting owned.

the only discussion going on is you looking like an idiot calling me out for being YAS, and in typical ahmed fashion, defend it to the end with nothing but clouds.

it truly is surprising to see someone actually try to defend ahmed. why? because in every single thread, every single one, ahmed does nothing but get owned and then fall back on the fact that you cant change a stubborn man's opinion. this is why i dont care for his responses or want his responses. because i want to show him wrong without having his useless buffered up turd of a post that concludes nothing except for "but ma opinion"

Quote:
skill argument
"theres no skill"
"yes there is"
"no but in my opinion theres no skill lol"

fat argument
"americans are fat"
"but egyptians are fatter"
"no but in my opinion americans are fat lol"

this argument
"there shouldnt be gay interaction"
"why not? theres nothing wrong with it"
"no but in my opinion i dont like gays lol"
im considering offering you ahmeds dunce hat of the forums, considering you actually seem to think it is in any way possible to validate ahmeds opinions, when he openly himself nothing he says has substance.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 08:34   #341
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't read.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 08:43   #342
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
panda of all people...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Don't jump in a discussion

...despite you being learned otherwise
10/10 chap. funniest post of the week and its still monday night.

the thing ive reiterated throughout this thread is that being a muslim, i know islam has nothing against gays. to cement the fact im not YAS, i dont need to mention the internet should have moulded ahmed, when in fact his culture which should have too (protip: the thing you think excuses him).

trust that it is none other than one of ahmeds butt boys who has the ability to:
- jump into a discussion
- tell someone not to jump into a discussion
- defend ahmed by ignoring literally every fact offered
- ignore the fact ahmed already admitted he cant push blame

his culture is no excuse for what he openly admits is a personal opinion. strange you think it still necessary to defend ahmed when he doesnt even deny it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time

Last edited by squidgemelent; 11-17-2014 at 08:47.
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 08:49   #343
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Can someone just tell me how many times my name has been mentioned. Cause I didn't read.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 09:13   #344
Sanad
Lord Ruler
 
Sanad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Egypt
Posts: 3,928
Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.punch.bishes View Post
Ahmed doesn't approve of gays. Damn, who knew?

On the other hand, I've always doubted it to be an innate phenomenon. People pick up on it when they're growing up, and I feel sure of that; not that it still makes me care what they do with their private lives, but always good to know the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I don't approve of their whining, their false nagging, their self-victimisation, their persistence that everyone has to tolerate all they do unquestionably.

You have to endorse whatever they say or want, and you can't object otherwise you're a homophobe.


I don't like those attributes about people in general, even kids. But with *** people those features are more pronounced.


Here's a case where if you don't like 'social' interactions on a game and much less the dirtbag wanting to go as far as aski g for same gender interactions, you're a homophobe?

Just like how if you criticise jews makes you anti semitic. It's all the same talk. It's the same method used to blackmail you into supporting them at all times.

I guess I am one then. For not tolerating those sad people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I actually hate this altogether. I also think it's one of several reasons why this game died because there are those hopeless people that cared too much about a ****ing 'social' interaction in game rather than actually play it.

And now it's like real life, LGBT on your ****ing ass until you add same sex interactions on a game.

You disagree? screw you bigoted homophobe. How dare you say it's unnecessary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
I don't think she's on your ass because of them not adding it, she's on your ass because you said you'd quit if they did add it... which to most people comes across as "I hate LGBT's, so much so if they add an interaction on a game and I have to see that, I'm going to quit because thats so wrong for xyz reason". When it's not wrong at all. I understand why they haven't added it, would be nice if they did but I don't see it happening. The way you responded though came off very homophobic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I honestly don't give a flying thunder **** if I came off as 'very homophobic' to a bunch of sad, desperate people on a game's forum. You can get hit by a train for all I care.

People have their way to do what they want, there's usually critcism and people on the other side. If you can't accept critcism for your self-entitelment bull****, the expext no tolerance in return.

I said it's unnecessary, will cause drama. And on personal level would bother me as my background and beliefs disagree with it. Same goes with the vast majority. Having to put up with this crap on the very games I play would suck.

Seeing as she (and you) unable to consider or regard my background and belief system or tht of the majority of people, I have no probs raining the both of you with the same level of judgmental bs because you deserve zero tolerance.

I guess im a bigot then. And you both are obnoxious desperate people.

So yes in this case, On a ****ing international game, things are ar arranged differently. This is not sims. This is not a social based game, this is a.mainly pvp game and wanting some aort of interactions makes yu come off as very lonely and desperate

On the bright side, im glad you managed to understand why it was never added, it's rare to see you able to grasp anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
This latest post of yours proves how insecure you are. I never I said despise you, nor threatened you with God's wrath for defying his nature, nor did i say you should be banned in game or kicked from your guild. Hell, if anything, i assisted you many times on co and even had my personal feuds with other posters for picking on you. All of that while knowing you're not straight. Because it wasn't a factor if you like diick or not.

All I said was that it's unnecessary, seeing it implemented in game because desperate lonely people want it so badly would deter me from playing the game or tolerating at the very least. For the reasons I've stated; drama and whatnot.

Nothing about being disencouraged to play a game should threaten your civil liberties or whatever the fucck you're concerned about, you self entitled sad human being.

I don't mind chars switching genders because sometimes it does matter if your char is female or male. Hell I wouldn't mind same gender marriage when plvl was still around and people wanted it. Because it mattered when they PLAYED the game. But to think same sex interactions are well deserved because you're entitled to have them? **** you.

@kiwi, keep trying.


Okay squid, for you I quoted some not so random posts in this thread, did you read them? if you did, you need to l2r .
If you didn't then I'll just start ignoring you like Ahmed does.

More detective work(sorry), you're the one lying here because you I checked your account TWICE BRO, TWICE.

Once at 05:09 you were checking the thread, you didn't reply, yasss did
The 2nd time it was 05:12, you were viewing some user profile.. It stayed like this for a while. Do you deny this?
__________________
Get rekt

Last edited by Sanad; 11-17-2014 at 09:22.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 09:54   #345
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
despite having work at 5.00, i stayed home and tried to convince you im someone else by making non-posting actions in between "posting on YAS" - something only an active stalker would be able to notice. despite the extreme tactics im apparently using just to trick someone i dont care for, i was actually not intelligent enough to make a convincing "alt account", or perhaps even use my actual alt account with more history.

im debating with myself whether you are truly this stupid or youre just pulling an ol' ahmed and buring intelligent posts with about 500 pages of quotes and empty words. youve created your own argument about literally nothing, to defend a guy who didnt defend himself when called out by another poster.

you then go on to accuse YAS of unrelated posts and dragging out arguments that have concluded, when not only is YAS responding to a direct accusation on a topic you started, but it was in fact you about three seconds ago who quoted approximately half the entire thread to justify your own unrelated rambling

you give me too much credit, detective selective. ZING

EDIT
protip: sanad deleted the entire half of his post with relative content which he obviously realised was wrong, and instead replace with a threat to "ignore" me "like ahmed does". bahahahah. smells like defeat
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time

Last edited by squidgemelent; 11-17-2014 at 10:07.
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:52.


You Rated this Thread: