Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-16-2014, 13:59   #316
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YASSSSSSSS View Post
Awww, look who got all excited because he thought that somebody made an alt acc "just" for him.

So now she's a guy because she likes girls, lolz?

That's not really an excuse, lol. He's somebody who basically grew up with the internet, so it doesn't really matter where he is from, since he has access to the internet like all of us so IF he wanted he could easily do some research, not like it would hurt him since he spends the whole day spamming forums and playing conquer, he could at least do something productive with his time, lol.
Really bro, you sound just like squid.. it is spooky
Old 11-16-2014, 14:08   #317
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Well, which is it?
Sheman.

You reallllly asked for that one.

Quote:
Awww, look who got all excited because he thought that somebody made an alt acc "just" for him.

So now she's a guy because she likes girls, lolz?

That's not really an excuse, lol. He's somebody who basically grew up with the internet, so it doesn't really matter where he is from, since he has access to the internet like all of us so IF he wanted he could easily do some research, not like it would hurt him since he spends the whole day spamming forums and playing conquer, he could at least do something productive with his time, lol.
I have done my research. I will stick to what I grew up with, and I shall live and die with my vague opinion on this topic, or at least for as long as I want. Fact remains, this wasn't about her being who or what she is but rather the self-entitlement, whining and self-victimization. Horrible attributes of human nature that I think most of us hate. For which she's looked down upon, straight or not.

I'm a homophobe, bigot or whatever else you may list. Does it change anything? My views maybe? Does it make me a little upset? Do I care? Would it make me respect or tolerate this person? Am I going to feel bad about this person? Not at all.

Edit: Yes you're that squidgemelent person.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 11-16-2014 at 14:13.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2014, 14:35   #318
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Lol wow is this thread really still going.... Who cares if someone doesnt agree with your views let him quit the game. Also, who cares about interactions in an online Pvp game..
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2014, 16:29   #319
YASSSSSSSS

YASSSSSSSS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Really bro, you sound just like squid.. it is spooky
Hunty, you sound like a mole so crawl back into your hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Sheman.

You reallllly asked for that one.

I have done my research. I will stick to what I grew up with, and I shall live and die with my vague opinion on this topic, or at least for as long as I want. Fact remains, this wasn't about her being who or what she is but rather the self-entitlement, whining and self-victimization. Horrible attributes of human nature that I think most of us hate. For which she's looked down upon, straight or not.

I'm a homophobe, bigot or whatever else you may list. Does it change anything? My views maybe? Does it make me a little upset? Do I care? Would it make me respect or tolerate this person? Am I going to feel bad about this person? Not at all.

Edit: Yes you're that squidgemelent person.
Lol those 20 pages of this thread could be easily avoided if you would admit that you're a homophobe. But i guess some guys got too big egos and don't like it when somebody tells them that they are wrong.

ANYWAYS
even if i were squidgemelen why would i bother making another account when you could easily "not" read the things i say on here too? I mean lets face it, we all now that when somebody says they "didn't" read the post above, that they are just being sore losers who are running out of arguments and know they are wrong but they just wouldn't admit it.
YASSSSSSSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2014, 16:45   #320
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
I already went along with it wayyy back. You've done nothing other than implying thay you did not even read a fraction of this argument. You jumped on the dickwagon right on. You have no clue what this is about. That's why I'd rather be called a homophobe in this thread. It just proves my point.

Ps. I'm not wrong on this, and 'rachel' can die in a hole for all I care. Can YOU, however, admit that yo have absolutely zero clue what ths is about? Can you admit that you didn't read much in this thread to begin with?

I can never run out of arguments, everyone knows that. But yea, is this supposed to be you "baiting" me? I mean how would being clueless help with such thing?

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 11-16-2014 at 17:42.
Old 11-16-2014, 17:21   #321
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hunty, you sound like a mole so crawl back into your hole.

Lol those 20 pages of this thread could be easily avoided if you would admit that you're a homophobe. But i guess some guys got too big egos and don't like it when somebody tells them that they are wrong.

ANYWAYS
even if i were squidgemelen why would i bother making another account when you could easily "not" read the things i say on here too? I mean lets face it, we all now that when somebody says they "didn't" read the post above, that they are just being sore losers who are running out of arguments and know they are wrong but they just wouldn't admit it.

You know changing the font color and typing your forum account wrong won't help right? You really really really talk the same way he does. And you both sound like you're trying to bait Ahmed into an argument while the argument in this thread has been over for the past 5 pages, it's because neither of you read what's there.

Your account was made a month ago, you posted on a random counting thread simply to get approved(it never hurts having an alt account) and this is the only other thread you posted in.
/DetectiveSanadOut

You so desperate m8

Last edited by Sanad; 11-16-2014 at 17:38.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2014, 17:22   #322
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Why are you putting my name in quotes?
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2014, 17:37   #323
Sanad
Lord Ruler

What were you thinking when you picked that forum name?
Old 11-16-2014, 17:43   #324
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Why are you putting my name in quotes?
It's homophobia making me do it. :/
Old 11-16-2014, 18:24   #325
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What were you thinking when you picked that forum name?
I was thinking i wanted an anonymous name at the time.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2014, 18:29   #326
~Ahmed~

rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel rachel
Old 11-16-2014, 21:47   #327
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You so desperate m8
- talk different
- type different
- posts at hours ive never been awake at
- realise i would need a new account a month before ahmed said he will ignore me
- actually believing ahmed doesnt read every inch of my post and stay awake half the night scowling at the ceiling
- actually believing i want ahmed to reply and defend being wrong
- actually believing i need to play mind games to cement a fact thats obviously right to begin with

detective sanad/10

the only thing yas and i have in common is we both know ahmed is wrong. perhaps i am secretly ahmed as well, considering he knows it too
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2014, 02:35   #328
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
- talk different
- type different
- posts at hours ive never been awake at
- realise i would need a new account a month before ahmed said he will ignore me
- actually believing ahmed doesnt read every inch of my post and stay awake half the night scowling at the ceiling
- actually believing i want ahmed to reply and defend being wrong
- actually believing i need to play mind games to cement a fact thats obviously right to begin with

detective sanad/10

the only thing yas and i have in common is we both know ahmed is wrong. perhaps i am secretly ahmed as well, considering he knows it too
You don't mess with a detective bro.

I never said you made the account a month ago to get back at ahmed now, I said having an alt account would never hurt, you had the alt account but you just used it recently to bait Ahmed into an argument when he ignored your posts.

Both of you talk the same way, both of you type the same way, both of you didn't read the thread and tried to re-argue using the same exact points and you both think that ahmed is:

Quote:
somebody who basically grew up with the internet, so it doesn't really matter where he is from, since he has access to the internet like all of us so IF he wanted he could easily do some research, not like it would hurt him since he spends the whole day spamming forums and playing conquer, he could at least do something productive with his time, lol.

And also, more detective work, Yassssss posted on 16:29 and his activity session ended 16:29 too, I went and checked your activity, said last active 16:26 weird huh?

You can try and prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: You can't.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:45   #329
~Ahmed~

Dis guy so desperate huehue

Great work Det. Sanad. :>

Now the more important question; will he quietly go away or continue persisting?

Quote:
This message is hidden because YASSSSSSSS is on your ignore list.
Cry. qq

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 11-17-2014 at 03:50.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:54   #330
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You don't mess with a detective bro.

I never said you made the account a month ago to get back at ahmed now, I said having an alt account would never hurt, you had the alt account but you just used it recently to bait Ahmed into an argument when he ignored your posts.

Both of you talk the same way, both of you type the same way, both of you didn't read the thread and tried to re-argue using the same exact points and you both think that ahmed is:

And also, more detective work, Yassssss posted on 16:29 and his activity session ended 16:29 too, I went and checked your activity, said last active 16:26 weird huh?

You can try and prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: You can't.
They should make a TV program out of this. Detective Sanad ftw.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: